Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I'm actually still playing it but Teagan and Akira are doing MUCH better! They have rekindled their romance and are going strong. They even thanked their daughter Lydia for showing them how silly they were being. Lydia has become a super responsible child and is making straight A's in school. She also has a new friend, Brendan who is also a whiz kid. Brenden's mom is a single mom so Teagan has been helping her out and has become good friends with her. Lydia has also now reached lvl 10 in the violin skill and its looking like she'll be headed for a career in music.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited July 2017
    Shinya and Candy welcomed their son Devin into world. Candy quit her job to be a stay at home mom.

estVsK9.png
    3cAeEhw.png
    NZsnCWs.png

Shinya devoted so much of his time to Devin that Candy felt neglected, even more so after Devin became a toddler. Candy decided to entice Shinya and she succeeded to gain his attention. As a result Devin will soon be the older brother to twin sisters.
    Post edited by PsychoSimXX on

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    hkI2nUy.png
    This EDGY looking kid was my Generation 7 Legacy Heir that was born last week. (His name is Trevon)
    H68jUvf.png

Yesterday He finally aged up all the way to a Young Adult. I was not expecting him to end up this way :D
    s10HnIW.png
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    jessidollkidjessidollkid Posts: 100 Member
    My founder, Tristan, got abducted by Senior Pollination Technician #3, while updating Teagan's (his daughter) gaming computer.
    Low and behold, Tristan wound up pregnant and pooped out the probe spawn, whom we named Taylor. (A third girl for the family. Making four children in total.)

All this happened 7 days before he turned into an elder.
    Then, after Teagan moved out, Tristan was invited to a dinner party at Teagan's home she now shared with her husband.
    While her husband and Tristan were getting to know one another, Teagan randomly gets abducted by an alien while she was supposed to be making drinks for one of the milestones of the party.

I did not allow her to become impregnated by the alien, as her husband and her were going to try for a child soon.
    I think it was to her dismay, however, that I ended the encounter because she was very excited about the abduction, being a Geek & all.

Is she attracting aliens?
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    nani wrote: »
    @fullspiral i like hearing about your family, Natalie might not have a father figure but she has a mom that tries her best !

Thanks @nani ! Here's a pic of Natalie now that shes a toddler. :) Shes #Cute as a button.

1LXF5b6.png
  • Options
    kay0981kay0981 Posts: 2 New Member
    @fullspiral Natalie is absolutely gorgeous! <3
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    @fullspiral what a cute toddler
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    I played the Landgraab household in San Myshuno again last night. The triplets have not yet aged up to become toddlers. They have a habit of all crying at precisely the same time. It has been exasperating for Laura and Hugo (and me). I can't wait for them to age up, but I'm determined to let it play out as they are my first set of triplets. I'm hoping tonight they will age up. Then, I can keep them occupied with blocks, toys, etc. The good news is that Hugo's paintings tend to be of Excellent quality, so more money is coming in. And Laura has written several books, so she's getting more money on royalties. I'll try to post pics tonight.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Vladislaus has new career :D
    725407ff2b28d1fb12f6316b684059e2692.png
    This glitch keeps happening, but only to 2 sims. This one in this household, and another girl in another household.
    af0feedaaf719ed6c4ba5524bde69aa2351.png
    Aliens... again
    07e62d27925da444f6334e4e38ac0d50992.png
    4 sisters having breakfast ( from left to right, twins, 1 adopted and Bella Goth's granddaughter
    8c4c4abb15df8a67b2459a4e961952b3656.png
    Mom and dad of the above mentioned twins. Dad missed mom, so he invited her for a sleepover and had very satisfied wohoo
    2e4a9c59b92fcf2e0dc8e0e778155367989.png
    poor girl forgot to change her clothes . I had to kick the family out once they woke up. House went under construction. I didn't like their modern house I build for them.
    0a5de9d56721ac7bdce9cfadced48b6177.png

Now they live in this 6 bedrooms, 7 baths home. ( unfinished landscaping, out of ideas for the moment :D )
    bea9002e6bce4f0a48c09cab70c9c1e8455.png
    7ecfb4b2c7a44673b30128de61e2c655625.png

• Options
    KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    edited July 2017
    07-12-17_3-50-37_PM.png
    In my game, Lena had twins; Kristian is finding walking to be a tricky thing :D

07-12-17_6-13-38_PM.png
    His sister, Katrina, can often be found looking in picture books on her own.

07-12-17_3-23-11_PM.png
    And what is a busy single mom with twin toddlers to do? That's right! Have a drink or two.

07-12-17_6-23-08_PM.png
    Lena also inquired about her future possibilities for true love.. only to be told that her future love life is looking 'bleak'
    Not the best news but she's just as happy. #singlemompower

07-13-17_1-37-07_AM.png
    I don't take a lot of selfies normally when I play, but I though this was funny.
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Vladislaus has new career :D
    725407ff2b28d1fb12f6316b684059e2692.png

Must work in the laboratory where they store the blood :lol:
  • Options
    RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    Kinda bored with my game. What are you doing in your game? Any tips to make it more fun or easier for another player?
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Nothing at the moment. :s My computer is in the shop, and at the moment I don't have internet to to connect to play. But things I've done in the past that keep things interesting for me have been to grow a perfect garden, and to grow a perfect garden on a community lot. That way for my sims who don't have the time to mess with it, don't have to. Also with the community garden, I have saved both on the gallery, and in my own library. This way any new sims don't have to start from scratch.

I have collected the different things that there are to collect, the frogs took me the longest. In Sims 3 and 4, I have had a sim collect every single gem there is in the game... in Sims 3 I went for every single large cut there was in the game. At the time I didn't have any mods, so that took a very long time.

With the exception of the Retail, I have played all three of the careers in Get To Work, although the Detective Career is seriously glitch, but I do really still enjoy the Science Career.

I have taken a single sim (turn aging off) and had her go for every single skill, career, and aspiration there is in the game. She started out as a clone that was created, back fired and created as an evil sim. I had since changed her trait from evil to something else, because even when she had that trait she didn't portray any of the evil traits. Anyways, she still has the red eyes though. When I get in the mood to play, and not deal with skills, and the other stuff, I will pull her from the library, and play her. She has been turned in to a vampire, then a plant sim, and back to human (not in the same game though). I will have to say she is one of my more interesting sims, who does love to cause a little mischief here and there though.
  • Options
    LynzeighLynzeigh Posts: 30 Member
    Haydens sister Blake was bored one day so she sat down and watched a romantic movie by herself as everyone else was asleep. She thought of Judd straight away but unfortunately it was an ungodly hour to be phoning him to visit at that time of the night. Like a miracle, there is a knock at the door at 1am in the morning! Nope it was not Judd! It was Elliot, one of the late Johnny zests kids, a teen! Blake does not care that she is a little old for him, she is an adult, but they hit it off straight away and they immediately went on a date and it went perfectly and they became boyfriend and girlfriend. This was totally not originally on the agenda for Blake, but it looks like her and Judd will not get together afterall, she is happy with Elliot. Blakes brother Hayden has not got a clue about any of this happening haha, I wonder what his reaction will be too! Blake intends to ask Elliot to move in as soon as possible! A very exciting turn of events!
  • Options
    KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    @RARAW Someone asked a similar question earlier and got some good suggestions from others. In fact, I'm thinking of adding some of it myself. :D

Here's the link if you want to take a look; https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/921526/i-want-more-drama-any-tips/p1
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Sometimes you just gotta go with what the game gives ya!!!! LOL

The Ginoza family welcomed twins Paige and Mikayla to the family.

oDTJhwZ.png

Both looked just a lot like older bother Devin. Devin had brown eyes as a baby but when he aged up to toddler his eyes became green just like his daddy. Time will tell if either if the twins will keep their brown eyes.

rfef1Cr.png
    Aw0rzrx.png

With three little ones in the house things were becoming a little too much to handle. Shinya hired Cullen Dotson as a nanny to help take some of the stresses of being a stay at home mom. I am a little worried though by the evil grin upon his face!

7YNq2xj.png

Shinya has the noncommittal trait and the stresses of keeping the same job and family life do ware on him. He loves his social networking job and is quickly advancing. While Candy is all the woman he needs or wants, Candy just can't give him what a man can. So when he ran into his ex-boyfriend he jumped at the chance for some fun.

QixBO9w.png

His mild flirting worked because when it was getting close to leave Reeve grabbed Shinya and kissed him. Then it was on! The two of them got a room at the hotel and Shinya got just what he was needing. The two kept at it all night long and Shinya never made it back home until after work the next day.

crhVoww.png

After Cullen put the kids down for a nap he turned to Candy and said to her that it was time for him to take care of her. He didn't really give her a chance to say no. Even with all unfaithfulness Shinya had put her through in the past, she has only been with him. She wanted to say no but her hunger over took her and she was very satisfied with her afternoon delight. Cullen took such great care of her that she forgot all about how mad she was when Shinya finally came home. Now she just needs to figure out how to tell Shinya that the nanny got her pregnant.

HPhkdhn.png
    NM9mTFT.png

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    KismetRose wrote: »
    @RARAW Someone asked a similar question earlier and got some good suggestions from others. In fact, I'm thinking of adding some of it myself. :D

Here's the link if you want to take a look; https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/921526/i-want-more-drama-any-tips/p1

That's one thing I won't have to search for, all my households are so full of drama I find it hilarious
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Sophia has just caught the last fish she needed in order to have caught every fish that's currently in the game to date. :)
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited July 2017
    Wait nvm... Failed to note a second, later post...

Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2017
    Last night, I played the Vatore-Savage household. Lilith is married to Jerome Savage, a Sim that I've created and shared on the Gallery. They have a dungeon in the basement of their home which I also uploaded to the Gallery.

07-13-17_8-15-14nbspPM_zpskbwi3kvm.png

The above pic is of their human captive. A Sim whom I downloaded from the Gallery. He has no friends or family. No on knows he's being held captive. No one knows he's missing. No one is looking for him. He's forced to study Vampire Lore. By the time Lilith and Jerome are done with him, he'll beg to be turned.

Lilith and Jerome have twin sons. Twins I can handle. My Landgraab household has triplets, which are a bit too much for me. It was nice playing a different household last night. Two parents taking care of two toddlers works just fime. I do get amused when they teach their offspring to Say Please and Thank You and also to say Sorry. They're vampires, after all. ;-)
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Siya has been getting so many referrals from her freelance work that she decided that she needed to hire someone to help out in her office. She placed an ad and after a few potentials, she settled on Randy. Even though he's just a kid hes the brightest mind of all the applicants.

V7kEnTm.png

voFSaql.png

She is confident they will work well together to build SNV to it's highest potential.
  • Options
    LynzeighLynzeigh Posts: 30 Member
    Blake asked her new boyfriend Elliot to move in, he has aged up into a young adult, so that changes everything in regard to future kids together. Blakes brother Hayden, likes Elliot and Blake and Elliot are now engaged! Blake hates kids so I am not sure what will happen in that department yet but I'm sure Elliot will be a good Dad if they have kids! He already helps Raegans adopted child Julius with his homework so he likes kids. Everything is running smoothly in the house and everyone is getting on nicely so far :D
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Valentin went to the park today and thought he'd try to make some friends. Well, he met a really nice girl and he's got quite the crush on her. Her name is Lila. He even gave her a rose from the nearby rose bush despite the thorns.
    v00BQP8.jpg

I think Valentin and Lila are going to become really good friends. Valentin looks forward to it.
    B0G8vL1.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top