Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crafty's Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    "don't mind if i do." says tribbo. watching popcorn fall from the sky, she catches a handful and begins munching contently.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I just read my comment again and both reasons occur to DeKay as well. But he (or she?) is more active on the forums in general and I'm sure he reads all the comments on the thread. So Diva is a bit more suspicious than DeKay imo
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    I went back through yesterday's posts.

- Sub seems to have been helpful yesterday. And her vote against Sonschi seems to be justified, since the reasoning is sound.
    - I feel like DeKay would've killed me last night if he were scum, and I'm getting a townie vibe from him right now.
    - Diva hasn't really said much, I think. And she kind of jumped on that Bella wagon. I admit I did that too, but I had to do it.
    - I think Sonschi is town.

Vote: Diva

If we lynch wrong today, tomorrow's survivors need to be careful with voting. Although since Crafty said she won't be implementing hammers, the last 3 players have until the end of the day to make up their minds.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    If I'm wrong about Diva, it's probably DeKay. Sub and Sonschi seem to be the most town to me right now.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    If I'm wrong about Diva, it's probably DeKay. Sub and Sonschi seem to be the most town to me right now.

Agree on Sub. Why would scum defend a townie to be lynched?
  • Options
    Btw, can we get a list of every Mafia player's preferred pronouns in the Master thread? I might be getting some people wrong, and there are a lot of new people since I started playing recently. :D

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    The Mafia was on the prowl, looking to kill again.

It was the forth of July, though, so fireworks kept going off and lots of people were awake.

Like Pancakes.

Pancakes was in his living room, jumping at every blast. "Urgh." He said, getting up and going to his room.

Then there was Tribbo.

Pancakes jumped again, but not from the fireworks. Tribbo had a gun.

"Uh..." said Pancakes, holding his hands up.

Too late.

Tribbo shot.

Pancakesandwich was killed by the Mafia. He was a VT.

"RAAAAAERRRGH!!" said somebody outside.

Then the front door came crashing down and a werewolf ran in. (It was trying to remember whose house was who's. Werewolves aren't very smart when in wolf mode.)

It ran through the house, breaking things left and right in its frustration.

Then it saw Tribbo.

It leaped.

Tribbo24 has been killed by the werewolf. She was a Mafia goon.

—————————————————————————

Thanks for playing, @pancakesandwich and @Tribbo24!

It is now Day Four. Day will end around 12pm EST. Five players remain!

——————

"What the--" said Broncos, inspecting the scene. Pancakes and Tribbo were both dead in Pancakes' house, and there were claw marks everywhere. Crafty, beside her, shrugged.

We're detectives now!!!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I was reading through the story and thinking about who could be mafia and it seems ice agrees with my mind. Or rather, I agree with ice. I was going to vote for Diva because:
    • She only ever seems to come on to say "Nobody is suspicious" or to say "Oh no they died" or to vote
    • (without reason)

Diva
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I AM NOT A GIRL :joy::joy: I don't know why everyone here thinks that, I even got myself a male Sim in my profile pic because of it :joy: Just the first decent-looking guy I ever created, didn't have one before :joy:

WHATTTTTTTTT? I totally thought that your profile picture was a female. O.O

REEEEAAAALLY!?

The Mafia was on the prowl, looking to kill again.

It was the forth of July, though, so fireworks kept going off and lots of people were awake.

Like Pancakes.

Pancakes was in his living room, jumping at every blast. "Urgh." He said, getting up and going to his room.

Then there was Tribbo.

Pancakes jumped again, but not from the fireworks. Tribbo had a gun.

"Uh..." said Pancakes, holding his hands up.

Too late.

Tribbo shot.

Pancakesandwich was killed by the Mafia. He was a VT.

"RAAAAAERRRGH!!" said somebody outside.

Then the front door came crashing down and a werewolf ran in. (It was trying to remember whose house was who's. Werewolves aren't very smart when in wolf mode.)

It ran through the house, breaking things left and right in its frustration.

Then it saw Tribbo.

It leaped.

Tribbo24 has been killed by the werewolf. She was a Mafia goon.

—————————————————————————

Thanks for playing, @pancakesandwich and @Tribbo24!

It is now Day Four. Day will end around 12pm EST. Five players remain!

——————

"What the--" said Broncos, inspecting the scene. Pancakes and Tribbo were both dead in Pancakes' house, and there were claw marks everywhere. Crafty, beside her, shrugged.

REEEEAAAALLY!?

I wish I had been a doctor though. Then I could've used my favourite Doctor Who regeneration quote :D (I missed doing so in Keyen's game)
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Btw, can we get a list of every Mafia player's preferred pronouns in the Master thread? I might be getting some people wrong, and there are a lot of new people since I started playing recently. :D

Yeah, I can start on that
    oh
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member

Yeah, I can start on that

Call me The Doctor :joy:

Sorry, I had to :joy::joy:
  • Options
    Before I forget to do it:

Vote Diva
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

Vote Diva

Why?
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

Vote Diva

for wut reason
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    I was reading through the story and thinking about who could be mafia and it seems ice agrees with my mind. Or rather, I agree with ice. I was going to vote for Diva because:
    • She only ever seems to come on to say "Nobody is suspicious" or to say "Oh no they died" or to vote
    • (without reason)

Diva

xd thats because i have learned not to say anything and i wont get suspicous, but clearly that plan hasn't worked out xd
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,711 Member
    [...]Crafty, beside her, shrugged.[/center]

Crafty, why you no report to the police??? :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    And for all the people who think I'm active elsewhere but not on this thread:

Cuz yesterday was "night phase" and no one commented anything. If you look back, it was literally only me and bella who posted something. :D

Secondly, every time Crafty announce a lynch or a nightkill, it's at 12am my time, so I'm sleeping. It's 8.38am right now where I'm at and this is usually the time that I get online. So yeah.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    [...]Crafty, beside her, shrugged.[/center]

Crafty, why you no report to the police??? :joy:

Wait, I just realized that you guys might have been the 'police'. Never mind. :D I probably need to drink my tea right now. Brain's not working. LOL.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Vote: DatSubmarine

before its too late xd
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Votes:
    3- Diva (Iceman, Sonschi, Sub)
    1- Sub (Diva)

Day will end in 14 and a half hours
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Okay, I've read through the whole thread just to see what I can find. :joy: I'm actually kinda torn between Diva and Sub.

I agree with you guys about how Diva didn't come on much. She only commented stuff like "that's sad" when someone died or something, which doesn't really help much to figure out who to lynch next. My guess is she might be laying low (and she even admitted it).

During the first day and night, I had a feeling that Sub was a scum cuz they were being too helpful? :D This makes me think that they're trying to seem more townie-aligned.

I'll vote for Diva, just cuz she's the more suspicious one right now.

Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Okay, I've read through the whole thread just to see what I can find. :joy: I'm actually kinda torn between Diva and Sub.

I agree with you guys about how Diva didn't come on much. She only commented stuff like "that's sad" when someone died or something, which doesn't really help much to figure out who to lynch next. My guess is she might be laying low (and she even admitted it).

During the first day and night, I had a feeling that Sub was a scum cuz they were being too helpful? :D This makes me think that they're trying to seem more townie-aligned.

-_-...
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »

-_-...

r u kidding me mate..
    -_-
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    Votes:
    3- Diva (Iceman, Sonschi, Sub)
    1- Sub (Diva)

Day will end in 14 and a half hours

welp im dead anyway xd
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Verrrrrrry interesting, very interesting *continues to munch on ghost popcorn and watch Scooby-doo*
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!