Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crafty's Mafia - Town Wins!

1171819202123...Next

Comments

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I ended up crying on the first night because I was killed, and I FINALLY had a good role besides town. XD I was SO upset...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Everyone! Sign up for my Eliminate the Town! game!! Please?
    And if everyone could recruit a friend, that'd be great too!! Please? :D

I love how I'm basically begging people to join already
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Anyway, I need to sleep. My vote is sticking with DeKay @icmnfrsh Again, I can understand if I have sounded a bit scummy. But if you are indeed town then I would suggest leaving it as is.

I wish Sub stayed an extra day, I'm sure he would have been much better here then me.

She :) (but I'm not too bothered, don't worry :) ) I was away on a residential with school, it was really fun.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited July 2017
    Anyway, I need to sleep. My vote is sticking with DeKay @icmnfrsh Again, I can understand if I have sounded a bit scummy. But if you are indeed town then I would suggest leaving it as is.

I wish Sub stayed an extra day, I'm sure he would have been much better here then me.

She :) (but I'm not too bothered, don't worry :) ) I was away on a residential with school, it was really fun.

I actually was already called out for writing he. :sweat: I'm pretty sure I wrote she, though! I'm convinced it was my sticky keyboards fault

I'm glad you had fun!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I ended up crying on the first night because I was killed, and I FINALLY had a good role besides town. XD I was SO upset...

*Pats you on the back* It's okay. :joy: The first time I was a mafia, I died on the first night too. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

*Pats you on the back* It's okay. :joy: The first time I was a mafia, I died on the first night too. :D

And the only time I was ever Mafia the host revealed to a townie my role via shared chat :joy:
    unknown.png
  • Options

And the only time I was ever Mafia the host revealed to a townie my role via shared chat :joy:

Hahaha, why?? XD Was the host Lucky? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Hahaha, why?? XD Was the host Lucky? XD

Yes, actually.
    d3H3f7N.png
    CCksmVI.png
    image.png

We tried to hide it, but I can't say we did very well.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hahaha, silly Lucky!!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hahaha, silly Lucky!!

Yeah, I haven't been mafia since :lol: I almost envy your mafia streak.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hahaha, silly Lucky!!

But when I'm the mafia, I still don't feel safe during the night phase. Like the first time, there's a chance you will get killed as well, my second time, we don't know if there's a desperado role that could kill a mafia so I felt unsafe, and the third time, I was against the mafia, so I could still get killed at night. :D So I've always been a mafia that has a chance of dying at night and it makes me anxious just like any other townie would. Hahaha.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hahaha, silly Lucky!!

But when I'm the mafia, I still don't feel safe during the night phase. Like the first time, there's a chance you will get killed as well, my second time, we don't know if there's a desperado role that could kill a mafia so I felt unsafe, and the third time, I was against the mafia, so I could still get killed at night. :D So I've always been a mafia that has a chance of dying at night and it makes me anxious just like any other townie would. Hahaha.

Still fun though, yeah? Well... I can imagine any given role would get a bit dull after a while.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hahaha, silly Lucky!!

Still fun though, yeah? Well... I can imagine any given role would get a bit dull after a while.

Yeah, it is pretty fun. I think any kinda power role is fun. :)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

If it doesn't start before August I could join ^^ But right now I'm busy with my finals :s Isn't DJ's game first?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

If it doesn't start before August I could join ^^ But right now I'm busy with my finals :s Isn't DJ's game first?

It was first, but he hasn't been on for days
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

I think it will. Right now we have 12 players, so I think we can get up to 17 and hopefully start and finish before August.

• Options

I think it will. Right now we have 12 players, so I think we can get up to 17 and hopefully start and finish before August.

Then I'm too busy :/
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

We'll miss you! But good luck on your finals. :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Too bad! We'll miss you!

• Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    edited July 2017
    lol wrong one srry
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    Thank you :)