Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your July-September predictions for TS4...

Comments

• Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    More boring "family" play since that's all this game has gotten for the past year. ( aside from a rock climbing wall)
    Well that isn't true. See left.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    More boring "family" play since that's all this game has gotten for the past year. ( aside from a rock climbing wall)

Packs released this year: Vampires, Bowling, Parenthood, and Fitness.
    In fact only 1 pack was "family play" oriented. Also, it's one of the biggest game styles for The Sims and it was ignored for years so it's good that it got some attention.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Packs released this year: Vampires, Bowling, Parenthood, and Fitness.
    In fact only 1 pack was "family play" oriented. Also, it's one of the biggest game styles for The Sims and it was ignored for years so it's good that it got some attention.

yes it is
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    Were these 6 months "fantastic" ?

- Toddler Patch
    - GP04 Vampires
    - SP10 Bowling Night Stuff
    - GP05 Parenthood
    - SP11 Fitness Stuff

Hmmm... I would say YES because the most wanted life stage was added and we got 2 Game Packs, one about "Family play" the second thing the most wanted.

So if the 6 next months will bring only Pets EP , 2017 will remain a fantastic year as SimGuruGraham said.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member

- Toddler Patch
    - GP04 Vampires
    - GP05 Parenthood
    - SP11 Fitness Stuff

Hmmm... I would say YES because the most wanted life stage was added and we got 2 Game Packs, one about "Family play" the second thing the most wanted.

So if the 6 next months will bring only Pets EP , 2017 will remain a fantastic year as SimGuruGraham said.

That depends on who you ask ;)

I agree it's been the best year so far. But it could be improved upon, at least from my perspective, and I'm sure some others.
  • Options
    BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    So is the tentative idea that a quarterly teaser may come out around the 7th?
    tCTe03l.png
  • Options
    TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member

- Toddler Patch
    - GP04 Vampires
    - GP05 Parenthood
    - SP11 Fitness Stuff

aside from the disappointment that is Parenthood yep! I hope we get more content like this in the future
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Safest bet is a stuff pack, maybe two. I have some hope of a GP because things are seeming to flow more now, ie less gap between vampire and parenthood than GPs before. Could be a pipe dream. Not expecting the pets EP till last quarter.

Would love to see seasons, university, hobbies, summer vacation or love GP.

Toddles stuff pack, yes please.....
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I feel like we really need something exclusively for teens. Don't get me wrong we could use more toddler objects but Teens still haven't had their own content pack yet.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    I really don't think we're getting a quarterly teaser because I doubt there is enough coming in the next 3 months to fill it. Clicking a link that says "quarterly teaser" and it only having one stuff pack in it would feel kind of flat. Unless they've got something cool and free coming alongside a stuff pack I can't see them doing it, i'd be surprised if we got another GP so quickly and shocked if they released the next EP anywhere but the fourth (Christmas) quarter.

They will still release a teaser. Last year Q2 had one SP and that's it, still got a teaser GIF (but they have since said that teasers will not be released in GIF format only video)

I predict the teaser will drop Wednesday or thursday. Tuesday is Independence Day in the US so I wouldn't expect to see anything until after that.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Hopefully they'll fix it so teens aren't so overly obsessed with their toddler siblings & make the game quit changing our sims' outfits into some ridiculous looking get up.

And we get another vacation pack.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    BooV7227 wrote: »
    So is the tentative idea that a quarterly teaser may come out around the 7th?

I'm thinking the 5th Wednesday.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I predict the teaser will drop Wednesday or thursday. Tuesday is Independence Day in the US so I wouldn't expect to see anything until after that.

Wow, didn't know it could be so soon. I really hope it has something amazing to look forward to and speculate on. :)

• Options
    CorvinowCorvinow Posts: 73 Member
    I'd be happy with just one stuff pack until the next quarter 'cause I'm still pretty entertained with parenthood and fitness stuff. As for which stuff pack I honestly have zero idea since Graham already said poll stuff won't be happening at least no know and that's one I trully wanted.
    Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw If you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning will always find their kind
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    edited July 2017
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    I'd also love just a 'guys stuff' pack, they always seem to draw the short straw when it comes to new content, so more clothes and hairs for guys (child-adult) would be awesome! :)

This person gets it !
    But seriously, it's kinda sad when my male friends and I have more fashion sense and better options in our wardrobe IRL than a Sims game :sweat_smile:

A "man cave" type stuff pack would be cool. Manly looking furniture since everything is so bright and girly, sports posters and memorabilia for the athletic guy, maybe some geeky comic book or video game type stuff like we had in TS3 University. Then they could add clothes that actually look like a guy would wear, instead of all the hipster looking or uncool dad clothes our male sims get. Our male sims need some love.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited July 2017
    davina1221 wrote: »

Wow, didn't know it could be so soon. I really hope it has something amazing to look forward to and speculate on. :)

I hope it is, though it also wouldn't surprise me if it dropped on July 11th (but let's hope I'm wrong, again :D)
  • Options

So do I. I want to see Pool Slides.Pool Waterfalls and Hammocks.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    SP12 Another Pack with Random Stuff :p

Hope we get a shark outfit with SP 12. You know Sharkweek comes out July 23rd. Last year we got a Shark Waterslide in the July SP and last July was also Sharkweek.
  • Options

I hope their throwing in a Gamepack in September and the SP in July. August will probably be dry.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Hmmm... 6 months already, 4 packs are released.

3 packs should be released.

FY18 Q2 (Jul/Aug/Sep) : 1 SP
    FY18 Q3 (Oct/Nov/Dec) : Pets EP , 1 SP

Finally my first idea was the right one.
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited July 2017
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    If we only get one SP though, I'm really hoping it's a playground SP with loooots of stuff for toddlers in it lol (do these themes match? :/ anyway it'd be awwwsome)

I feel that I sorta got what I wished for with this teaser ;)