Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think Pets will come with a new world?

Comments

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited June 2017
    I can't imagine 2 years without a new large world

2014: Willow Creek, Oasis Springs
    2015: Newcrest, Windenburg (Granite Falls, Magnolia Promenade)
    2016: San Myshuno
    2017: (Forgotten Hollow)
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    SynclairePotatoSynclairePotato Posts: 1 New Member
    Personally i would hope for a new world that is themed like Appaloosa Plains from the sims 3
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I can't imagine 2 years without a new large world

2014: Willow Creek, Oasis Springs
    2015: Newcrest, Windenburg (Granite Falls, Magnolia Promenade)
    2016: San Myshuno
    2017: (Forgotten Hollow)

Perhaps they'll be too busy adapting the world for Seasons :wink:

I would gladly sacrifice a pets' world to get seasons in all the other worlds B)
  • Options
    shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    Are pets coming to TS4? I would be so excited if so!!!!
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I feel like a new world would be appropriate, with the previous EP's they added worlds as a new feature, but also to show off the new content, Get to Work Magnolia Promenade with the retail businesses, Get Together Windenburg with premade households with clubs, City Living San Myshuno with, well the whole city, Vampires Forgotten Hollow with vampire premades, and Outdoor Retreat with the whole camping. So I feel like a new world would probably come with the Pets EP with premade households with pets.
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    It'd be nice if a 64x64 or two was patched in, but I don't see that happening. The one in City Living is locked. Which means all the 64x64 lots on the gallery are exclusive to Get Together. So if you don't have Get Together, you'll be missing out on a bunch of beautiful lots. That needs to be changed.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    It'd be nice if a 64x64 or two was patched in, but I don't see that happening. The one in City Living is locked. Which means all the 64x64 lots on the gallery are exclusive to Get Together. So if you don't have Get Together, you'll be missing out on a bunch of beautiful lots. That needs to be changed.

SimGuruDaniel a while back said they may add 64x64 lots to future worlds.
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I still have the one 64×64 lot empty in Newcrest...I have no idea what to do with it. :(
  • Options
    Thesimsgallery_1Thesimsgallery_1 Posts: 10 New Member
    Yes!!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Windenburg has two 64x64 lots.
  • Options
    SimChickeeSimChickee Posts: 402 Member
    I hope we get pets and a new world, I also want horsies :3
  • Options
    ledouxjazzledouxjazz Posts: 22 Member
    I would assume yes, they could have pre-made lots on it with adoption centers, grooming, parks, etc.
  • Options
    dogboy678dogboy678 Posts: 200 Member
    I hope it very rural world so we can have real lookimg farms
  • Options
    lol it's an expansion pack there will be a new world.
  • Options
    What are you guys talking about! XD!!! It's an expansion pack for crying out loud we will have a world. Sims 3 had a new world for pets and they got horses too. Idk where you guys are getting this idea
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    @dogboy678 I don't think its going to be an expansion pack lmao it'll probably be a game pack. It could still have a world though
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    @dogboy678 I don't think its going to be an expansion pack lmao it'll probably be a game pack. It could still have a world though

I'm not sure it could works as a gamepack sun that's A LOT of animations. But whether it could or not I highly doubt they would either way, since pets is a HUGE moneymaker.
  • Options
    DyingLightDyingLight Posts: 309 Member
    I don't know... I'd rather see a full blown EP even if they're not adding another world. My newcrest is very empty and I still have plenty of space. I want cats, dogs, horses, small pets, pet stores, pet competitions, pet careers, pet emotions, pet foods, pet festivals, etc. If having all of that means it won't have a new world, I don't care. :)
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    I think we'll get a town. How big? I don't know but I'd like it to look similar to these.
    AL-940.jpeg
    ruby-mountains-foliage-940x627.jpg

The reason I want this is because I think it would be a great addition to the towns we have as we don't really have anything like this. Another reason I want this is because atm Oasis Springs seems so separated from the other towns. In my mind all the towns in ts4 are near each other and not in different parts of the world.

For me Willow Creek and Newcrest are right next to each other, they both connect to Granite Falls which leads into Windenburg, Forgotten Hollow is just off of both Windenburg and Granite Falls, Newcrest leads into San Myshuno, and Magnolia Prominade is part of Willow Creek and closest to Newcrest compared to the rest of Willow Creek.

Then there is Oasis Springs, were does it fit in? What town(s) is it close to? For me we need a new world like this so we can have a bridge that connects Oasis Springs to the rest of TS4 world.
  • Options
    mollytrollyzmollytrollyz Posts: 63 Member
    I think there will be a world and I'm pretty sure it will be a EP not a GP, horses might be in GP if not in the EP. But there should be a new world whatever the case.
  • Options
    ChrisLLR2831ChrisLLR2831 Posts: 74 Member
    > @DyingLight said:
    > I don't know... I'd rather see a full blown EP even if they're not adding another world. My newcrest is very empty and I still have plenty of space. I want cats, dogs, horses, small pets, pet stores, pet competitions, pet careers, pet emotions, pet foods, pet festivals, etc. If having all of that means it won't have a new world, I don't care. :)

Can't forget about unicorns!
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Personally, I feel if Pets is an EP then we'll see a new world included; however, if it's a GP it's probably doubtful and maybe just include 2 new lot types (i.e. pet store and pet park).
  • Options
    KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    I think Pets will be an EP for two reasons; there would be tons of work going into something like this, and people would want it done properly with many animations, options for pets, objects for them, etc. Additionally, they can make great money on making this into an EP since many in the community have been wanting it for so long.
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    I hope so, and I hope they find a way to expand Forgotten Hollow when more supernatural stuff eventually comes.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yes I do
    more for sim kids and more drama please