Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ninnster's Showcase - New: Restaurante Del Mare

Comments

• Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Haha! Hey @Jessiejessan !! Great to see you back, and how nice of you to stop by my showcase :blush: I've been busy, I know! Thank you so much for the kind words, I appreciate it :heart: I noticed you are back and building too, that's wonderful! Happy to see you again :blush: I saw your new house on the gallery, will have to check it out a little closer!

@BreeMiles Thank you so much sweetie, you are so kind for stopping by just to leave such a wonderful comment :heart:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fantastic interpretation of Henley House, your attention to detail is amazing. The interiors are very beautiful and truly reflect the Tudor style :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @masajo Thank you so much for the kind words! It's encouraging to know you think I did the style well, as I haven't done Tudor before <3

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Henley House is beautifully done both inside and out @Laebeth! Awesome likeness of the inspiration photo. I think my favorite place to hang out in this Pretty home, would be the very cool back porch. So Pretty! :blush:<3
  • Options
    Oh @WrathofCath you flatter me <3 haha. Thank you for stopping by, and thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! I liked that back porch too :blush:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Thank you for letting me know @rosemow <3 It is indeed very exciting, as it is my very first Maxis fave for a house :blush: And on a Friday even! I am continuing my trend of only receiving faves on Fridays. haha!

I have to again kindly thank @Jessiejessan for nominating the house in the first place. It means a lot that you took the time to have a look at my creations and liked Henley House enough to think it deserved a nomination <3

There are so many talented creators building amazing homes out there that deserve attention, so that mine today got picked for a fave is very special :blush:

As I was telling Jessie before, we have come full circle, as we coincidentally both have nominated each other, both surprisingly received a fave as a result, and it's been the first lot fave for us both :smiley:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    Congratulations on the Fav' sweetie! Very well deserved! <3
  • Options
    BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    You have beautiful taste @Laebeth! <3
  • Options
    lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
    @Laebeth Congratulations on your maxis fave.

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

Best of luck with your future builds, you are very talented.
  • Options
    JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
    Laebeth wrote: »
    Thank you for letting me know @rosemow <3 It is indeed very exciting, as it is my very first Maxis fave for a house :blush: And on a Friday even! I am continuing my trend of only receiving faves on Fridays. haha!

I have to again kindly thank @Jessiejessan for nominating the house in the first place. It means a lot that you took the time to have a look at my creations and liked Henley House enough to think it deserved a nomination <3

There are so many talented creators building amazing homes out there that deserve attention, so that mine today got picked for a fave is very special :blush:

As I was telling Jessie before, we have come full circle, as we coincidentally both have nominated each other, both surprisingly received a fave as a result, and it's been the first lot fave for us both :smiley:

I'm incredibly happy you recieved a fav! It was very well deserved! :heart: I'm only glad I could return the favor :wink: Congratulations once again! :star:
  • Options
    @BreeMiles and @lotlot80 Thank you very much guys! :blush:

@BrownGamerGurl1 Thanks sweetie! I hope to see you around the forums every now and then :wink:

@Zelkii Thank you very much for stopping by, and thank you for the wonderful compliment :smiley:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Modern Abstract

Lot size: 40x30
    Cost: $286,718
    4br, 2ba

Gallery link

Inspiration:

This build is a quite unique creation. This is a collaboration project that started after @The_Dismal_Scientist approached me and @Corwim. We thought it would be fun to try and work together and maybe even learn a thing or two from each other. @The_Dismal_Scientist created the beautiful exterior and garden. I would say it certainly has his signature style that's for sure! @Corwim and I was meant to do the interior, but as he got busy with some real life things I had to finish the interior myself. We do hope that as soon as he is back, @Corwim will be creating the family for which this house was built. We had a very specific family in mind, and I can't think of anyone better to create them than him!

I tried to keep the interior modern and fairly simple, but as the mum of the family we made this home for is an art critic, I tried to add a bit of color and lots of artwork. In the end I think it turned out perfect for the family we had in mind!

If you have not already, then I recommend you check out my collaborators galleries and showcases!

Visit The_Dismal_Scientist's (TheDismalSimmer on the Gallery) Gallery and Showcase

Visit Corwim's Gallery and Showcase

Front view:

13nE1X8.png
    iqLoUFN.png

Back view:

c2NsHhr.png

Floor plan:

jtjHeyo.png
    TGLORG5.png

Entrance:

l2HGROR.png

Kitchen:

2ZjgqVm.png
    pcKD0k9.png
    wp21sRA.png

Dining room:

dv4sndX.png
    ampFhyC.png

Small bar nook:

OBFfN9V.png

Living room:

uRmipTZ.png
    SfAU5hB.png
    KB8qd21.png

To see the remaining rooms look under the spoiler. There is a Master bedroom, with the remaining bedrooms decorated for a baby, a teenage girl and a boy. There is also a study and two bathrooms.
    First floor bathroom:
    ViDiDrx.png
    IiudYYe.png

Study/Office:
    PBDJzgN.png
    t4yJe2t.png

Second floor bathroom:
    9cgE81C.png
    AuQa64p.png

Master bedroom. Includes a mirror room and a shoe storage room.
    AH3XTs7.png
    ZxaEnKK.png

The hallway area on the second floor:
    tjbVUQd.png
    Od7Apfw.png

The nursery, kept in a unisex color:
    WuA4hx2.png
    nUrH4W9.png

The teen girl bedroom:
    9a6q1SM.png
    41I55SO.png

The boys bedroom:
    eK6fIfy.png
    AHojlVP.png

There is also a garage with a woodwork bench and a recycling station:
    hbK9YPX.png
    Post edited by Ninnster on

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    I really love this build! I never would have thought it was a collaboration. From the landscaping to the interiors it has a consistent feel. I love the mix of textures, and the grays. black, yellow and orange in the interior. The whole build is modern without being stark or cold. Great job to all the collaborators on this wonderful build!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    edited June 2017
    Modern Abstract is a very nice home! :) It is very special that it is a collaboration between The_Dismal_Scientist and yourself ! Very nice modern exterior design of the home! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the home. The water fountains feature in the front area of the home and the flowers, plants , rocks and trees look so very pretty! Very nice modern style furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The glass windowed clothes and shoes closet in the entrance nook looks very creatively nice! Very nice yellow , white and black colour scheme of the kitchen, living and dining areas. It gives such a very effective and great look to the room areas! The design of the kitchen is very nice. The island workbench counter is great! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on it. Very nice dining area! The yellow seating and the black edged glass dining table complement each other well. The mooing work with the crockery cabinets looks great! The colour wall picture with yellow background is a nice touch on the wall. The lights look nice placed either sides of the picture of the model. Very nice bar nook under the staircase! Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchairs having a drink from the bar. Very nice layout of the living room! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the yellow sofas in front of the fire watching tv or reading a book . The yellow flowers and candles on the table and the yellow blossoms are pretty for sims to see with sitting there. The stone texture of the fireplace wall looks nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows, It looks very nice how the black armchairs have been placed in a circle and the circular yellow floor rug placed underneath. Sims will enjoy sitting there chatting and listening to the piano music being played. The flowers are a pretty touch on the piano,The black blinds look great! The mirrors, yellow colour of the wall, and the modern wall picture add a great look to the room! I won't post about all of the rooms in the spoiler section but they look so nice!Very nice furnishing of the each of the bedrooms and nursery! The brown, green, pink and blue colour schemes are very nice! The paintings, picture, wall decor and portrait pictures on the hallway walls add a look and feel to the area!
    It is a very nice modern family home! :)
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Woo! It's out on the gallery!

Really like what you've done with the interiors, looks super cozy and I might just have to steal...er...borrow a few ideas from you for future houses :tongue:

dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    @lsnishi Thank you so much! It was for sure fun to try out a collaboration, and I'm glad we managed to keep consistency through the build! That was a focus for sure :) And I have not done plenty of modern interior so far, but trying to not make it cold and bare was actually exactly what I was trying to achieve. It's a little tricky with modern I find, compared to other styles. Glad you think I did well! :blush:

Thank you ever so much @rosemow No need to go through every room! Just happy to hear you liked it :blush:

High five @The_Dismal_Scientist ! Yeah we got it out there :blush: Interior is difficult, as it doesn't really show in the gallery. I can do as much good work as I can, but it will still be that wonderful exterior you made that hooks people in :wink: I would honestly be honored if you used a few ideas from me, there is no bigger compliment! And that was a big part of the reason for this right? Learning from one another? Oh I will have you know I have spent a lot of time looking around the house as I was building. And I need to pick apart that garden oasis you made. I need to up my landscaping skills :blush:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited July 2017
    Fabulous showcase of your builds! :smiley:
    Each of the build are so wonderfully landscaped and furnished! Love each of the architectures too, each of these reflect the inspiration very well! I particularly love your Glass Pavillion Home; Love the open windows, really gives the bright sunlight! Modern Desert Oasis; Very chic, love the angles and the fountain out front. Rock'n Bowl; Very retro, love the combination of a diner and a bowling alley! Love the checkered flooring too! Henley House; Very charming Tudor! Very pretty landscaping and cozy interior! And your latest, Modern Abstract; Love the architecture and very wonderful color scheme!

And love your rooms too, very fabulous furnishing! I particularly love your Spider Nursery, Colorful Boys Room, A Dream of Easter, Sportsman Cave, and The Fairy Princess

I'll be sure to check out your gallery to see your wonderful builds! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Modern Abstract is beautiful sweetie! Love the design, & landscaping is awesomely beautiful!
  • Options
    @RyeCris16 I am humbled that you have not only decided to visit my showcase, but that you have taken the time to go through all of my creations. That means more than you know, and I appreciate you highlighting the ones you think stood out <3 Thank you very much for the kind words! It means a lot, especially when it's from one of the many talented creators that I myself admire :blush: I have actually had your showcase on follow for some time now, I added it right before you took your break in fact. Glad to see you back in the game again!

@BreeMiles Thank you so much for stopping by Bree, you are such a sweetheart <3

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    edited July 2017
    @Brennachan Thank you so much for stopping by, and for the kind words! <3

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Modern Abstract is a fantastic collaboration build, both inside and out, very unique with massive creativity :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg