Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918358/the-hot-sim-compendium/p3

I added my Twinbrook update, my Ambitions Poster Guys, and Daria and Andrea to my thread along with their download links! :smile:
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 1576

@Emily4331 Cornelius is very cute without his mask :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :) Adan's bangs also make me feel like I want to get out the scisscors ;)

@mycami21 Thanks for the lovely comments :) Sea Sludges came with Late Night I believe.

@Karritz I used to think the pigtails was CC or mod related but after reading a post about it, I see that Igazor says that it is in fact an EA mistake :/
    I don't let my sims catch Sea Sludges often because they are so ugly but I wanted to get Shannon's wish out of the way so added in some extra spawners. Thanks for the comment :)
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Mikezumi Gnooooomes!!

@aricarai Trust me when I say I feel your pain. We've had wi-fi at my house for only about 5 years. Before that, it was dial-up. I remembering actually having to call AOL to get one of their disks mailed to us so we could connect to the internet. The poor customer service guy was so confused when I told him we literally couldn't connect to the internet without the program.

@Silverofdreams30 Kitties!!

@Charlottesmom Yes, it's a kitty picture. It's my aunt's cat Jake glaring at me from his cat tree (I'd whistled to get his attention) with the caption "Why have you woken me from my nap, hooman?" It's a cute picture.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Time passed. No freezing. Gunther retired so I could focus on him achieving his life goal. Still haven't kicked out Eamon. He may just die. Haven't decided yet.

Also, I went sorting through some of my CC objects last night and picked out some stuff I want to try threading back in, because I was thinking "Hey, I should just have so-and-so use this," and then I remembered that I didn't have that put back in yet.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Emily4331 Great makeovers you are so good at that.
  • Options
    Page 1577

@ZhakiraP It's been a long time since I had a sim make Ambrosia! Is Dirbyh doing the fishing, gardening and cooking on his own? Good luck!
    Thank you - I thought Brogan looked adorable cross-eyed :)
    LOL at Briget's face while getting arrested :p
    Love the face on the bartender! He looks super shady!
    The descendants! :o That mouth! :o

@TadOlson Thanks :) Great update :)

@donnabailey I think you can also retune the City Hall protests. I was talking about the uni ones that occur anywhere in town.
    I tend to let my sims do what they want when they are out for the day. Mine don't normally spend so much time in the pool. They usually get in and out and socialize but this time they mostly stayed in the water. I wouldn't have let any of them drown because I was watching them!
    Five kids! Sounds like my cup of tea :) Do you plan on picking the traits for the kids or will you let them be randomly rolled?
    Looking forward to the wedding pics :)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I don't think the Sea Sludge is a fish but it counts towards the wish so good enough ;) It's not so bad as the Sewer Trilobite - when I see my sims roll a wish to cook a meal with one it makes me feel a little ill :#
    The gnome death was pretty much the same animation as the teleportation. I understand it is a different colour from reading about it afterwards.
    As I told Charlottesmom in a PM, Shannon's death stopped me for a bit. I paused just as it was happening and went off to make a cup of tea. I need to let them go but that doesn't mean I enjoy it!

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. Great updates. Love the pic of Sandi getting pranked :p They don't need to flirt to get the hearts. My sims get them all the time when they introduce themselves.

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :) Seeing Nevan without Shannon is also weird for me. I am trying to make sure he is always happy and with company when he needs it.

@aricarai Don't stop getting attached to my sims! :( Thank you <3

@CravenLestat Zero is beautiful! Sorry about your lizard :(
    Put some pants on! LMAO

@Charlottesmom It's good to stretch yourself! I am useless at building and roofs but you do a great job :)
    I will have to watch when my boys woohoo to get those pics! LOL
    My gnomes seem to die so quickly! I do like how they stay with the dead one for a while after.
    Sea Sludges are scary but I wanted to get the fishing wish out of the way quickly.
    The pregnant lady at the bowling alley was Anna, Derry's youngest daughter.
    I don't know if I changed Carl's hair. If he had a birthday, there is a possibility I mis-remembered what hair to put him in :#
    I love when clumsy sims drop the engagement ring! I will try to see if I can catch a pic like that. Of course if they up and get engaged when I am not looking I could miss it.
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)

@lisasc360 I am so sorry about your internet woes. Verizon does need to do better! There's no excuse in this day and age for a bad internet connection!
    Thanks for the lovely comment :) I was sad when Shannon died but was happy that I captured such a great shot.
  • Options
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 243

I saw this while my sims were sleeping. It made me sad :(
    34970577622_8fc784f3f3_b.jpg
    Pancakes were Shannon's favourite meal so the family had French Toast so they wouldn't have a sad reminder of their loss.
    34970574612_996c4eb76b_b.jpg
    Nevan woke with a wish to spar. He sparred with Michael while Brogan did the gardening.
    34748771680_86f074094e_b.jpg
    34290449094_ab1994fa5d_b.jpg
    After sparring, Nevan read a book on the MultiTab while Michael and Brogan danced.
    34290444924_131b1ebdcd_b.jpg
    While breaking space rocks, Michael got his notice :)
    35135202935_ec06c6b233_b.jpg
    Nevan had a wish to improve his science skill. His experiment failed!
    34290439934_fc93afa377_b.jpg
    Michael announced his pregnancy and got the lame thumbs up :/
    35135200235_f5d5ccaa91_b.jpg
    I chuckled when Nevan boasted about his grandchildren to Michael since Michael has produced some of them for him ;)
    34290432594_d2cbff15a0_b.jpg
    Michael requested that Nevan feel his tummy! I just love what sims will do when left to their own devices :)
    35095560086_545ec443b5_b.jpg
    This is not the first time that Shay has sat apart from his sisters while doing homework. He must be going through a "girls are germy" stage ;)
    35004346401_a2dc48e016_b.jpg
    Michael and Nevan had a game of catch :) Nevan can hold his own against his young son-in-law ;)
    35004342141_0c1159f2cc_b.jpg
    After playing catch I found Nevan doing this! <3
    35004336081_572b2235a0_b.jpg
    The family had Nevan's favourite, Grilled Salmon, for dinner :)
    35004333551_bdac0139bf_b.jpg
    Brogan and Michael watched the house :)
    35004329801_a76e8c2bf7_b.jpg
    Michael had a backache so Brogan gave him a massage :)
    35004326911_8a6c9ec747_b.jpg
    Nevan and Ita jammed :)
    35004323801_a8e7589f87_b.jpg
    While jamming, Nevan rolled a wish to mind meld with Ita :)
    35135175755_72477f0de2_b.jpg
    Just before I closed my game, Shannon visited! :)
    35135173235_0c0b3526de_b.jpg
  • Options
    Page 1578

@emorrill Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Yes, my beautiful Shannon died :( It is always hard when I lose them but new babies come along and help ease the loss.

@ZhakiraP Richard looks great!
    Congrats on Johanna's baby :)

@donnabailey Now that song will be stuck in my head! LOL
    Adorable chapel and the interior looks great too!
    What a beautiful wedding!

@Silverofdreams30 The gym is a good pick up place ;)
    Love the deer pic <3
    Great update!

@MoonandStars83 Glad your game is running well :) Take care adding the CC back. Keep tabs on what you put in so you can pull it out if it causes problems!
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @TadOlson -- Well, they belong to inactives in town, so I wouldn't know how fun, haha. But yeah. :)

@donnabailey -- It does! But it seems to be behaving a bit more now.
    I don't know what it is about Sims and eating outside! :lol: I really have got to rearrange stuff in the kitchen or something so they eat inside more often...

@Silverofdreams30 -- Thanks. :)

@bekkasan -- I'm really glad Milo got more of his mom's genetics. No offense to Turtle. :tongue:

@Charlottesmom -- Haha, yes! I am looking forward to the next part of your story with him and Jared.
    I suppose so... all bundled up, with some hot chocolate, I could be persuaded to sit out in the snow, haha.
    Hmm... a sibling you say? I'm not sure Penelope is up for that. ;) Jason was adopted. But that look on their faces in the first pic, hahaha.
    Yeah, the game is pretty good so far at naming Sims... Milo and Turtle were both pre-generated, and I left them alone.
    Cinnamon, though... I think she was originally an EA mixed... and I changed her to a regular breed, just so there was more variety in town. (Otherwise all the adopted pets would just be random mixes).

@emorrill -- Well, I'm sure the wait will be worth it!
    Thanks. :)
    Haha... well, once they were back home, there wasn't much else they could do. ;) Especially since I think it was like 2, 3 am by then, haha.

• Options
    Ah, so I was writing down some details for a vampire story I might do and I just gave myself, let's see....23 sims to make.

What have I done. :lol:
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited June 2017
    Another quicky update...

Came from the dentist yesterday... and I now need major dental work. Which is another expense I can't afford. I have dental insurance but my policy only covers like a quarter of what I need done.

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    edited June 2017
    Alright everyone, here is the next Chapter in Sam's story. :) (Pic heavy, as a warning. Sorry. :confused: I just couldn't break this one up.)

Sometimes The Truth Hurts

Sam's car came to a slippery halt in Donna's driveway. The snow had graced Hidden Springs with its presence while he was gone and that made racing over to Donna's house much more difficult than he originally imagined. But he managed to make it all in one piece!

Praying she was home, Sam threw the seat belt off, pushed the door open and bolted towards her front door.

Sam_Donna_break_up_1.jpg

As he stopped in front of the door to wipe his shoes off, he took in a deep breath and tried to mentally prepare himself for the reunion, Donna's reaction to his disappearance and the unknowing, inevitable result of it all. Unable to hold back his anticipation any further, he rang the doorbell.

Sam_Donna_break_up_2.jpg

The next few seconds were a killer. His legs grew restless. C'mon Donna, he pleaded in his mind, PLEASE be home! Just then, his ears perked up as he heard the doorknob turn and the door opening, revealing his girlfriend on the other side.

It was apparent Donna had to do a double take when she looked upon the person standing at her doorstep and when she recognized him, she held her hands up to her gaping mouth and cried, "SAM!? Oh my G** is it really you!?"

Sam_Donna_break_up_6.jpg

"YES!" Sam cried out in response. "I'm back! Oh Donna!" Without waiting for her to say anything, he lunged toward her, grabbing her back and began kissing her passionately.

Sam_Donna_break_up_7.jpg
    Sam_Donna_break_up_11.jpg

"Oh Sam," Donna whispered, in between kisses. "I can't believe--"
    "Shhh," Sam hushed, "just let me kiss you," he asked, while locking lips with her again. "I missed you SO much!" I thought I'd never see you again!

Sam_Donna_break_up_10.jpg

Emotions ran high between the two as they basked in the joyous reunion. Sam's kisses grew more frequent and intense that Donna figured their tongues were bound to get frozen together at this rate! Closing her mouth and trying to pull back a bit, she said, "Hey, hey, hey--" to calm Sam down.

Sam_Donna_break_up_8.jpg

Sam released her and allowed her the chance to breathe. He needed a breather himself.
    Donna smiled in thanks and suggested, "How about we go inside. It's freezing out here!"
    "Of course," Sam agreed.

Sam_Donna_break_up_3.jpg

Once inside, Donna closed the door behind her and abruptly turned toward Sam. The look on her face was no longer one of passion, he noticed.

She stepped up to him, raised her hand and slapped him across the face.

Sam nearly fell to the floor as he threw his hand upon his cheek, struggling to keep his balance. Oh boy!

"Where the h*** have you been!?" Donna yelled at him.
    Groaning, Sam stood up straight and answered, "That was unexpected...but understandable."

Sam_Donna_break_up_34.jpg

"I'm serious Sam!" Donna continued in a rage. "I mean, you just disappear without so much as letting me know where you're going and then never once return my text messages or phone calls--"

Sam_Donna_break_up_12.jpg

"I know," Sam admitted sorrowfully.
    "It's been over a MONTH Sam! A MONTH! Not a single word from you! I was freaking out! I mean," she squeezed at her forehead, "you had me so worried sick I called the police to go out and look for you. I was afraid," she stopped, getting choked up, "that you died!"

Sam_Donna_break_up_20.jpg

"No, no," Sam soothed, coming towards her to give her a hug, but she wouldn't let him.
    "Since you're obviously not dead then WHY would you do that to me Sam!?" she snapped. "Was I a disappointment to you? Because there was a time there that I wondered if our relationship had just been a fling and you decided to bolt!"

Sam_Donna_break_up_13.jpg

"NO!" Sam cried. "I would never do that!" Then he lowered his head sadly with a deep sigh. He looked up and clasped his hands together before her saying, "Donna, I am so so sorry I put you through that! I can explain everything."

Sam_Donna_break_up_16.jpg

"Well, you d*** well better!" Donna accepted. "Because you've shattered my heart into a million pieces and I want to know why!"

Sam_Donna_break_up_26.jpg

Hearing that made Sam's heart ache with regret. I should've just told her the truth earlier! he chided himself. He felt like kicking something for being such an idi'ot, but it was too late for regrets. He had to make this right. If he could make it right. It was time to reveal who he really is.

"Donna," he began, "I was afraid to tell you this when we first started dating because I feared it would scare you off." He sighed. "Now I realize that was a big mistake."

Sam_Donna_break_up_23.jpg

With her arms folded, Donna asked, "What? Are you married or something?"
    "No," he replied, "it's nothing like that." He stepped closer and peered deeply into her eyes, imploring her to trust him. "What I am about to tell you is the honest truth. It may seem unbelievable, but I promise it's the truth."
    Feeling uneasy, Donna kept her eyes upon his and nodded, "Ok."

Sam_Donna_break_up_29.jpg

Sam told her everything. All the details. Not leaving a single thing out.
    Sam_Donna_break_up_37.jpg
    Sam_Donna_break_up_38.jpg
    Sam_Donna_break_up_39.jpg
    Sam_Donna_break_up_40.jpg
    Sam_Donna_break_up_21.jpg

It took nearly a half hour to explain and Donna's eyes never strayed from his throughout it all.

"And so," Sam concluded, "that's why I was gone for so long and you couldn't reach me. I leaped again...and miraculously I leaped back here when my work was finished."

Sam_Donna_break_up_28.jpg

Donna looked down, stiff as a statue and pale-faced. Sam knew she would need a few minutes after hearing all that so he stepped back to give her some space, while anxiously awaiting her response.

Sam_Donna_break_up_31.jpg

After a couple of minutes she finally said, "So, you're a time traveler from...another world?" She still couldn't face him.
    "Yes."
    "So you're an alien?" Now she faced him.
    "Well, not exactly," he replied. "I'm not green with bug eyes and pointed ears. I'm human. Just like you."

Looking away again and shaking her head, there was a slight chuckle as she faced him once more, "And you expect me to believe all that?"
    Sam's face immediately fell. "Yes," he answered unequivocally.
    "It's not possible Sam!"

Sam_Donna_break_up_49.jpg

"But it is!" he exclaimed. "I'm living proof of that."
    "Sam..." Donna moaned, rubbing her temples. "I don't know if I can handle this. This is all just...too much."

Sam_Donna_break_up_24.jpg

"You're right," Sam agreed, coming closer to her and taking her hands. "We'll take a break. Call it a day. You take all the time you need and I promise I'll be here for you."
    "No Sam," Donna hesitated. "You don't understand."
    Sam looked upon her questionably. Worriedly.
    "If what you say really is true," she gulped, "then...I don't know if I can accept it."
    "What do you mean?" Sam asked, holding her shoulders.
    "I mean," she began, stepping away. "I don't think I can be in a relationship with someone who is at the beck and call of God, fate, time or whatever it is...

Sam_Donna_break_up_45.jpg

...To never know when you're going to leap again. That there's the possibility you might...die during a leap," she looked down, shaking her head, "I already went through the possibility of you being dead Sam and it killed me! I just can't do it."

Sam stepped back while staring at her, tears welling up and heart pounding. He knew where this was going. He could certainly understand her feelings, but his heart was breaking and those emotions were getting the better of him. "So my intuition was right," he said to her. "The truth is scaring you away."

Sam_Donna_break_up_33.jpg

Now tears appeared in Donna's eyes. "Sam," she started, "it's breaking my heart now because I realize you really are telling the truth."
    Sam looked away.
    "I'm sorry," she apologized, "It's just....I was offered another position at work in another city and...I took it."

Sam_Donna_break_up_30.jpg

She shrugged. "You were gone Sam...and I didn't know why. I had to move on," she sniffed, "I had to get away from here."
    Sam buried his face in his hand.
    Donna continued, "So you see Sam, this just isn't meant to be."
    "Donna," Sam said, coming right up to her face, pleading, "Please...give us another chance! We can have a wonderful life together. Don't do this..."

Sam_Donna_break_up_41.jpg

Tears streaming down her cheeks, Donna said, "No Sam...we can't. I can't."

Sam_Donna_break_up_18.jpg

Sam's heart just couldn't accept that. He began apologizing again and asked her to reconsider, but the more he did so the more angry she would get.

Sam_Donna_break_up_53.jpg
    Sam_Donna_break_up_52.jpg

In the heat of the moment Donna declared that she didn't want to have anything to do with Sam's quantum leaping and told him their relationship was over just to get him to leave, and she concluded by asking him to do just that.

Sam_Donna_break_up_56.jpg
    Sam_Donna_break_up_57.jpg

Shoulders slumped, Sam did as she wished and went out the door. When it closed, Donna buried her face in her hands and cried.

Sam_Donna_break_up_62.jpg

On the porch, Sam just stood there in his depressive and heartbroken state. This time he wasn't upset at God for what happened, he was upset with himself. He couldn't help wondering...
    "Is this how it must be for me?" he lamented. "To never have a wife again? To never start a family? To never truly be happy?"

Sam_Donna_break_up_61.jpg

Tears fell from his eyes as he held his hand to his heart and mourned the loss of what could have been between him and Donna. On the other side of the door, Donna was mourning that loss as well.

Sam_Donna_break_up_63.jpg

After a few minutes, Sam wiped away his tears and looked up towards the heavens. "If my fate will always be a burden upon the one I love," he said to God, "then I will never love again."

Sam_Donna_break_up_64.jpg

:cry:

Parting song here:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Great updates. Sandi got soaked! Awww, sweet pic of Adam and Sandi kissing.

@CravenLestat lol at the last picture. Just a bit awkward.

@Pancakesandwich Wow...that was a lot of effort to burn and kill a sim. Interesting idea for the haunted house.

@lisasc360 sorry you are still having internet issues. Definitely add your voice and displeasure and hopefully enough complaints they will be forced to fix the problem. I would request refunds too for when you can't use internet. They hate giving refunds.

@ZhakiraP Richard is very handsome, love the glasses. Ghost baby!! Love the ghost babies!

@donnabailey What a beautiful wedding. I do wish that sometimes the sims would kinda use some sim sense and do what is expected....like eat at the daggum tables. :) You had everything so pretty too. The chapel is lovely.

@MoonandStars83 good luck with adding back some of your cc.

@Mikezumi See, even the gnomes have emotions in Sims3! That is the saddest picture. whee....another baby! I sure hope Nevan gets to see the newest baby. I love that picture of Michael and Brogan, such sweet looks at each other. Shannon showed up fast!

@venusdemilosims ouch....thats a bummer.

@emorrill Wow....wow! I'm not fond of Donna, (ya know....#teamEmma) but, suddenly I feel her pain. So sad for Sam too. That was a great song to listen to after reading the update. Love the pics of them and how they added to the story.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    So I am going family-by-family making them so I don't literally lose my mind.

You'll recognize two members of this family - Valdes and Horus Bloodworth.
    eGNcMQy.jpg
    It is probably important that everyone but Helen is closer to Horus in this picture than his fiance. Just sayin'.

The new ones:
    Horus's fiance, Esther Thorn
    smxbb48.jpg

mfbonEv.jpg

A revamp (teehee) of Vincent Valente:
    Q25i7yu.jpg
    I still might change him up a bit.

And Helen Wagner
    er7KeaH.jpg
    And, yes, she is supposed to look pretty creepy and near death.

I also took another picture of Valdes because I love him. :tongue:
    NYC1Idr.jpg
    Oooh I made it all dark and spoopy. :lol:

And now going back in game to make the rest of the Thorn Family. Sarielus Thorn (Esther's grandfather), Zelus Thorn (Esther's father), and Adrian Thorn (Esther's brother).

And here's the names of the rest of the sims I have to make just because. :lol: Maybe you can read them and try to figure out what they'll look like or something.

Kasadya - Don't let the name fool you, he's a dude. Like a lot, as in like 99%, of the names I gave things are from Watchers from the Book of Enoch. :lol:
    Gadreel Solborne - His last name is telling of a power of his.
    Armosa Hanniver
    Robin and Adriana - Literally the only important child characters.
    Alexander - He's special. wink wink
    Hermani - He is a SOB.
    Belle Astrore - She is not an SOB.
    Bruno Augustine
    Father Penne - Not to be confused with the pasta!
    Commander Horice - He's a commander! :lol:
    Ella - Under my umbr-ella ella ella
    Fangs of God - I abbreviated his name on my paper as "FoG" and it made me laugh.
    Gregor White
    Rachel Belaforte
    Augustus Belaforte
    Iza

I'm interested to see who can point out the vampires in that list. :tongue:
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    @Mikezumi don't be sad about all those gnome tombstones. They're worth 5 environment points each. Or you can sell them.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    The "CHIKAMORI FAMILY CEMETERY" - SUNSET VALLEY. That is my actual family name, but also the family name of my ISS Legacy Sims family.

Went to Edit Town and plopped down a 40x40 lot up on the hill by the property so that the legacy family that I'm playing (an mixed family of Asian/Caucasian will have a place to interr their dead (without having to mix with the rabble? :D ). Made the property a "community lot - graveyard" and placed the "Chinese Mausoleum" Now the plum lot is telling me to put another mausoleum on there. Does it not recognize the WA Chinese Mausoleum as a regular mausoleum?

Anyways, it's not like anyone else other than family is going to be buried at that cemetery - but making it a community cemetery made §36,000 for my family. :D

Screenshot-391.jpg

Screenshot-392.jpg

Screenshot-393.jpg

Screenshot-394.jpg

Screenshot-395.jpg
    "I can see my house from here..." :D

Haven't decided what plants, trees and shrubs I'm going to use there. So...

But anyways...also decided to put another Plumpuddle Park beside the house.

Screenshot-396.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Story 1 has 5 chapters so far. Ahmed and BeBe are doing well in their living situation. Ahmed had to sell the dresser to pay bills.
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @emorrill -- Wow. Gets one right in the soft squishy bits. :/
  • Options
    Continuation of feedback :)

@Mikezumi Is it bad that I think some teenage guys have hot chests too?? :flushed:
    :lol:
    Looks like Nevan is handling life well...
    Ita and Douglas are too cute together. <3
    Awww, Elva and Willie too! <3
    *Holy gnome graves Batman! :worried:
    *Poor Nevan. :( He's like, "The last thing I need is for something else to go wrong in my life!" :cry:
    *Congrats to Michael and Brogan. :)
    *Oh Shay...don't you know already that cooties aren't real?? :lol:
    *Nevan and Ita jamming, cute. :)
    *Oh hey there Shannon! <3
    **I'm glad that the new babies coming along helps ease the loss of your great sims. <3

@donnabailey Thanks for the responses. <3
    The good vibes worked because I was able to work on Sam's update and get it posted faster than I thought! :)
    *Chapel of love!! Very nice! ;) We LDS teens used to joke around and sing it as "Going to the Temple and we're gonna get married." :p:lol:
    Anyway,
    *Beautiful chapel! <3
    *Awww, Tracey looks spiffy and Leigh's dress is pretty. <3
    *Cutting cake! I have a cute one of me and hubby doing that. :) I need to find it and send it to ya. It's one of my favorite reception pics of us. <3
    *Gorgeous wedding and beautiful update! :star:
    **Yeah I do kind of like to give some teasers from time to time. ;) It certainly keeps the audience interested. Remember the Cliffhanger ST:TNG did back in the day!?!? :astonished:

@Silverofdreams30 I know you won't see it until tomorrow but his next chapter is posted! :mrgreen:
    *Pretty necklace Sandi has there. :)
    **Did I tell you Adam has a nice chest? :p Does he always walk around shirtless? :lol:
    **THAT'S Darlene Bunch?? :open_mouth: She looks JUST like my Sue Holland Sim from my story. :)
    **Nice kiss shot. ;)<3
    **Kitties! Always love the kitty shots! <3
    ***Ooooo, another shower pic. :p
    ***Love Ava's hairstyle and color. :)

@bekkasan LOL!!! :lol: Yes!!! You know me all too well! :p
    *Thank you so much!! <3 I'm glad you loved it! (Sam's update). Yeah... I couldn't blame Donna at all for slapping him!

@CravenLestat Awww, look at your SS with the falcon! Adorable! <3

@charlottesmom Thanks hun. <3 Yeah, we're finally getting a quote on an A/C/furnace combo tomorrow! I hope it won't be more than $4800 because that's all we have saved up so far... (Gee, should I really be sharing that online? Meh. I don't care. )
    Ooooo, I SHOULD press those pansies! :)

@lisasc360 Gee Verizon, get with the times! :lol: I mean, they always seem to be with the times in advertising all the new phones, but when it comes to internet service? No way! ;) The company here that does internet is just barely switching over to fiber optic too...

@Emily4331 Awesome! Heading over to that thread soon! :smiley: You really do a great job on the pics and descriptions. :star:
    *Your vampire family...wow. Just wow!! :star: How do you create such amazing looking sims??

@OriginalMara Thank you. <3 I can't remember if you have seen it or not, but if you're ever looking for a new TV show to watch, try Quantum Leap. :) It's feel good television. ;) And funny!

@venusdemilosims Sorry to hear. :cry: Yeah, our dental plan changed this year and they don't cover as much as they used to...

Caught up!
    I might play a little more of my game and take pics to prepare for Sam's upcoming chapters. :) And maybe watch more QL afterward.

Happy Simming my friends. <3
  • Options
    AlienStarsAlienStars Posts: 62 Member
    Well, I started a personal legacy today.
    Candice and Chen Groves. They were both writers, and they had the most amazing house, right.
    They had a son, Chen, and a daughter, Mai.
    Then the entire save file corrupted and I had to delete hours worth of work because apparently none of my saves worked.
    They were such a cute family too :(

Now the legacy that I'm writing and publishing and everything, (http://thegoldenyearslegacy.weebly.com/ . This one, I had an old one that was sort of known that was put on hiatus indefinitely) is starting to lose its charm, and I'm losing my motivation to do it. And the game keeps glitching out. For example the Atkins sisters keep showing up outside my door even though none of the sims in my household knows them at all? And I don't even live near their building so.

Now I guess I have to go try and make up for all of that work that I had lost for the Groves family. Hopefully I can do it :(
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    There's nothing like that feeling when you're looking up pics of your favorite actor and happen to notice a pic from your fanfiction story about him among them! :blush:

my_sam_sims_pic_online.png

:p

Edit to add: And is THAT a pic of @thuggishsplicer 's SS there too!?!? :astonished:
  • Options
    @charlottesmom
    WHAT!? And you gave ME a hard time about cliffhangers!!!!

I'm just kidding with ya! ;) (sort of :p )

Ah! I LOVED Part 2! Fan-freaking-tastic!!! :star:

Those were some HOTT romancing pics of Bessie and Joe! <3
    And he's Xander's dad?? Ooooo, intriguing.
    Jenni's amused reactions to Joe and Caroline fighting. :lol: It's funny, but at the same time, terrible...

Can't wait for more!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Ended up only getting Kasadya done since I had to exit the game and download something. Also: This isn't this full family. I completely forgot about a character I made for them. :lol: Oopsie poopsie.

You'll recognize Helel and Ramiel Kelsing. :wink:
    kczu68k.jpg
    He might be smiling in this picture, but mostly Kasadya appears very emotionless.

vqds5Pe.jpg

GPe4MGQ.jpg

And you might wonder why he's wearing a blindfold. Let's just say the Kelsing Twins are not the most merciful.
    vkJZs0q.jpg
    It also worth noting that, while it is believed that Kasadya is the same breed of vampire as Helen Wagner (which I guess we'll get into when my story actually starts), basically only the Kelsing Twins know for sure. Since the only indicator of your breed is your eye color. :smirk: So why would they attempt to hide his breed? Hmmmm hmmmm I wonder. :smirk: It is also believed that Kasadya is not his real name.

Also, I found out taking pictures of vampires in the dark is very rewarding.
    MrTAQx1.jpg

And because @emorrill poisoned me with the need to attribute songs to sims/stories/etc when I think of Kasadya I think of this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0DIPOg4aDc

Lyrics are in Italian. Here is the translation(I bolded the important parts):

I’m still listening to the wind
    Who’s caressing me aside
    Forgotten crying
    Evening’s prisoner
    Crying, forgotten crying
    Evening’s prisoner

An endless lighted breath
    I follow and slowly search for it
    In the fate’s whisper

I live for you, I dream of you
    I sing for you
    Embedded in the sky
    Shy dying star

Of forgotten songs
    Yet lived by your eyes
    Now I live and take comfort… I live…

My time in the hands
    My torment in your face
    The silence, my future
    Anchored to one moment

I sing for you
    Embedded in the sky
    Shy dying star

Sweetly lived
    Eternal night dreams
    Now they’ re burning betrayed

By our memories
    Tears, tears of rage
    Always lighted in my heart
    They’re talking, waves are talking
    About a harbour, faded by now

I sing for you
    Embedded in the sky
    Shy dying star

I sing for you
    Embedded in the sky
    Shy dying star

I sing for you
    Shy dying star
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited June 2017
    Catching up before I konk out... :smiley:

Thank you everyone for your nice feedback on my story. :smiley:<3

@msbeckycat , Will take a look see in the morning. :)

@Pancakesandwich , Table trap!! LOL!! Not very trappy...you have a very smart sim there! OMG I'm laughing so hard here, your Sims is like super girl or something!! :D Love how her tushy was still on fire while sitting on the not there bench...That was Awesome!! :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 , Adam with his super body!
    **The bowling shots!! LOL!
    **Kitties!!
    **Yeah!! Connor!! 5 Billion bonus points :smiley: Cool! Adam hanging out with Jared and Connor ;)

@emorrill , I warned you and mikezumi I would be a horrible texting buddy, I use my phone a grand total of about 10 minutes per month! I ignore my iPad when I'm playing or posting because I use it for my music, glad you mentioned the texts! ;)
    **OMG!!!!!! That update was well worth the wait, though I knew something like that was coming up, gotta plow a clear trail to Emma! Extremely well written, I felt the pain poor Sam was going though and the anger Donna was feeling, justifiably so...I imagine a story like Sam had to tell Donna would seem very far fetched and hard to live though even if you did believe it, with his absences all the time and never knowing if he could come back to you.
    **Goodness I hope it's cheaper than $4.000!!
    **LOL!! Great eyes, that is Mark, did someone mistake him for Scott!! I see your Sam! ;)
    **Na na na na!!!! Cliffhanger back atcha! Though I'm not tired so I may put up another update tonight, I had 186 screenshots from today alone, a new record for me....Connor is wicked cute as a toddler, it was like awww...presses C.....awwww! Presses C... No I will not use all of them. ;)
    **I was laughing a lot at Jenni when Joe and Caroline were fighting in front of her...she literally just stood there grinning!

@donnabailey , Sweet Chapel!!
    **LOL! Sims never do what you want them to do!
    **Wonderful Wedding, Tracey and Leigh will hopefully settle down now and have some gorgeous kiddos!! <3
    **I have to revisit the gender switching thread, I think I did Leighton, I know I did Thornton, he was very pretty as a female...
    **Our goats were Nubians (big uns!), my parents bought a full grown female for breeding, she came with the name Becky (my name) which my siblings found highly amusing...she had twins and one of the babies got rejected so my mom took over bottle feeding her and created a monster named Annie, she was a holy terror and spoiled Rotten!
    **Some more of my story secrets: Joe is an aged up Jared, I never knew Jared was so cute even as an adult I always keep him a YA. Bessie and Buster are the original townies aged down and untweaked, all the kids you will see in future updates are originals aged down, all the babies were throwaways...after aging up to toddler for the story they were aged to adult or elder and "done away with" the real aged down Connor, Jared etc....toddlers were then put in game....yes, I'm mean but when I age them up with cake they will look like they should as they are who they should be. Jenni is a townie too.....her identity should be pretty easy to guess.. :smiley:

@MoonandStars83 , Stoopid hoomans always bugging the kitties!! ;)

@Mikezumi , yeah, but stretching my ankle hurts! Been doing one of the stretches while doing feedback...it does help!
    **Bessie and Joe didn't get the feet, I was watching, they did do the handholding.
    **I'll have to look at some of your old posts of Carl, I thought his hair was different but I have so many that I like of your guys I get them mixed up.
    **That poor little teenage Gnome!!! That is pretty dang sad... :'(
    **My mind is going to very bad places with Nevan and Michael now...didn't they have hearts for each other when they met!! Now they are sparring and Nevan is feeling Michael's belly..I'd love to see what they would do when left to their own devices so to speak. I know you would never allow anything like that though. ;)
    **The look on Shay's face doing his homework and staying away from those coodie infested girls!
    **Ohhhhhh, and now they're playing catch....and listening to Michael's belly!! Shipping those two hard! :D
    **Hi Shannon!!! Your husband is getting all handsy with his son in law! ;)

@OriginalMara , Hot chocolate sounds great right about now!
    **Did I forget Jason was adopted, I thought Penelope had him.
    **Turtle still makes me giggle!

@Emily4331 , Twenty frigging Three Sims...you're nutso!
    **Re-Vamp....LOL!!
    **Vincent! Yummy!! <3 (especially in the first picture, that pose is awesome)
    **I'm betting Alexander is a vampire, along with FoG (obviously), Kasadya?? Guessing....
    **Can't wait to see more!
    **Hey I was right about Kasadya! Boy is he cute even with a blindfold...I kinda feel sorry for him.

@venusdemilosims , Oh Sweetie!! :'( Could you do a little at a time teeth wise? Sorry you are going through all these tough times. (((Hug!!))) you need another one! :*

@Nikkei_Simmer , Wonderful Cemetery lot! Yeah, don't want to be buried with the rabble.... ;)

Yeah Done!! :smiley:

• Options
    Page 1578

@Emily4331 That's a lot of sims to make! Have fun :)

@venusdemilosims Sorry about your situation - if it doesn't rain it pours! *hugs*

@emorrill Great update! Poor Sam but I can see Donna's POV. I guess this leaves things open for Sam and Emma since she seems to accept his situation already ;)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :) I was really moved by the gnome scene :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top