Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Preparation for Parenthood

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I recently went back to playing Sims 4 after going on a hiatus to wait for toddlers. I raised my baby sim to a toddler, maxed out his toddler skills, and let him age up. That was a lot of work, and I don't really mind trying out the pack with two teenagers and a boy.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    I am download parenthood time 5:34pm UK
  • Options
    lilacstreetwayslilacstreetways Posts: 239 Member
    Is it on the origin store yet in the UK?
    LilacStreetWays
    AKA LilacSimmerUK
    varg6b2qcx57.png
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    I am download parenthood time 5:34pm UK

Waah glad I saw this!! I just tried it and it's finally downloading my preorder :smiley:
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    grrrr I am waiting for Origin
    LilacStreetWays
    AKA LilacSimmerUK
    varg6b2qcx57.png
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,451 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    Side note: I wonder with the curfew option, are your able to set different curfews for different Sims? For instance, I would want my child sim back earlier than my teenager.

If I remember the livestream right there's 3 different curfew times. Think they were 7pm, 9pm, and midnight.

Can you set them for different Sims?

Yes i beleive you can. A teen & child sim were being punished & the guru used 9pm as median time since 7 was too early fir teen & midnight too late for kid. Or something to that effect.
  • Options
    finally has appeared on my origin now woohoo and downloading now
    LilacStreetWays
    AKA LilacSimmerUK
    varg6b2qcx57.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I can see it too.

Haven't really bought a pick in years, so I'm excited. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    tiffrenee07tiffrenee07 Posts: 682 Member
    Side note: I wonder with the curfew option, are your able to set different curfews for different Sims? For instance, I would want my child sim back earlier than my teenager.

If I remember the livestream right there's 3 different curfew times. Think they were 7pm, 9pm, and midnight.

Yes i beleive you can. A teen & child sim were being punished & the guru used 9pm as median time since 7 was too early fir teen & midnight too late for kid. Or something to that effect.

Thank you I'm going to try it out
  • Options
    james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    I have to wait till Friday. I did start a family. I am going to build their skills first.
  • Options
    goreygoregoreygore Posts: 7 New Member
    As I wait for my game to download, I'm thinking the parentcy challenge would be PERFECT for this pack! That's what I'm gonna start with and see if I can actually make it through the whole challenge now that the parent's actions actually affect the child now.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Currently waiting on download. I was making a new family in CAS. I finished the father, mother, teen dau, teen son, and was fixing to choose CAS assets for boy/child when I realized it was out and I stopped to buy it. I will finish my family in CAS changing some things as I see new CAS I want to use. I also will be on the lookout to see if Maxis puts the family and house up to download. :)
  • Options
    ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member

No, you can't. The curfew goes for both teen and child.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • Options
    MooseGooseMooseGoose Posts: 127 Member
    @lilacstreetways the picture of the house you posted was beautiful! Is that on the gallery? I would love to use it.
    I've restarted my game so many times due to glitches. Currently I only have 1 neighborhood of Newcrest filled out. I've been avoiding playing families, except to give them children and have just been playing adult sims. It started to get boring. I can't wait to try this with the Pancakes family!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    Currently waiting on download. I was making a new family in CAS. I finished the father, mother, teen dau, teen son, and was fixing to choose CAS assets for boy/child when I realized it was out and I stopped to buy it. I will finish my family in CAS changing some things as I see new CAS I want to use. I also will be on the lookout to see if Maxis puts the family and house up to download. :)

Looks like the house is actually included in the pack -- it's called Commodious Residence I think and it's a 30x20.

So far I've just redone the nursery and kitchen of my single mom's house; she hasn't had her baby yet but she autonomously went on the parenting forums (which made her Angry -- guess someone was pretty judgemental about her having a baby out of wedlock). I started to play the Munches but had to save and quit to have something to eat, plus Summer went to work leaving Gunther with the babies and I don't want him to have to deal with twin toddlers all on his own quite yet. I haven't even looked at CAS yet to change out any outfits. I know at least one soon to be mom who will be getting the flower jeans.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    tiffrenee07tiffrenee07 Posts: 682 Member
    ponderosa wrote: »

No, you can't. The curfew goes for both teen and child.

Aw man.