Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member
    The layout and design of Outdoor Dining/Grill looks so very nice! @lsnishi :) The floral hedging looks very nice bordering the edges of the room, and the string lights look very pretty over the bar counter! The stone textured wall with the floral lattices on it and the pretty pink flowers awnings over the open shutter windows, looks so very creatively pretty and nice! Very nice dining table area ! The sink and grill nook is great! The patterned dining table and chairs suits well the outdoors dining theme and looks nice! The candles are calming touches on the table top. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the table, enjoying looking at the pink and white nearby flowers! The flowers and pink alien plants look very nice there. They look pretty around the base of the bird bath. The white lit tree is a nice touch in the room. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the drinks tray with their meal Very nice trellis covered sitting nook! The pink wall looks nice, and the cherry blossom tree plants look so nice either sides of the nook! The flowers in the pots and vases look very pretty! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there in the sunshine.
    It is a very pretty and special outdoors dining room! Thank you very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    zathyrazathyra Posts: 83 Member
    I've already uploaded this room to the gallery but didn't get around to posting here :)

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: a Sylvan Glade themed dining room
    Gallery name of room: A Magical Dinner
    Origin id: ZiahZi
    Pictures of the room:
    iRfI6n7.png
    lCbF0ZS.png
    0668qFO.png
    pOZo5xl.png
  • Options
    withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    @lsnishi haha! Thanks! The table was pretty lucky! That's right...rooms wouldn't keep the roof!
  • Options
    withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    @zathyra great use of the green house! Love the white!
  • Options
    A Magical Dinner looks so very pretty! @zathyra :) Very nice seat benches sitting nook! The candle is a nice touch on the table between the seats. The flowers and the lit white tree along the corner edges of the room look so very nice! The bird bath is a special touch there. It is such a pretty place for sims to enjoy resting there on the seating, amidst the pretty flowers! Very nice glass roofing pergola dining table area! It looks so very nice! The flowers look very pretty along the roofing edges and the white curtains add a very nice look to the area! The dining seat type looks very nice. The candles are nice on the table top for sims to see whilst dining.. The white patterned wall divider look very nice used there. The flowers look so very pretty on the side edge of the pergola !
    It is a very special outdoors dining room! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    @zathyra that was clever using the green house and then putting the dividers and curtains on it! Great build and very beautiful landscaping!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    rikaoceanrikaocean Posts: 24 Member
    Ok here are links to my images. I have one room more traditional and another dining room a little more modern
    http://i.imgur.com/IYCklvV.png
    http://i.imgur.com/daJ5mQm.png
    http://i.imgur.com/qpxKJPC.png
    http://i.imgur.com/iPesNJV.png
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Thanks you all for your sweet comments on my nursery room <3@lsnishi I love your alien room and the history <3

I really like Sylvan Glade, I would be happy with an entire word with that atmosphere. It is nice to see all the color pallettes of this week rooms, the roofs and the creativity to cover the dining area. The landscaping is so different in each room! Nice challenge @rosemow

It is a whimsical week now so my vampires can take a break... now is time for plantsims and fairies :# I built an outdoor room with a BBQ and a functional magic tree so my sims can travel to Sylvan Glade after dining :D

Entry Form
    Gallery name of room: Whimsical BBQ
    Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/gallery/E7935AC9376711E7838444A160886B30
    Origin id: osiazul
    Pictures of the room:

12-05-2017_17-19-08_zpsknwgj7ne.png
    12-05-2017_17-22-50_zpsvykxswvf.png
    12-05-2017_17-24-00_zpse8tttefi.png
    12-05-2017_17-32-15_zpsyqmicljk.png
    12-05-2017_17-40-18_zpsn1ljhilt.png
  • Options
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,163 Member
    edited May 2017
    Entry Form
    Gallery name of room : sylvan glade home dining

Origin id : cat315118

SYsWHiP.jpg
    3gUSuyK.jpg
    sUWf9y6.jpg
    WKSYBQS.jpg
    dgHBkBP.jpg
    mKhdNw7.jpg
    isT0Y6y.jpg
    2HeN2kv.jpg
    hA3TKbS.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/RArx4Nq.jpg
    RArx4Nq.jpg

This week's theme is a really cool, @rosemow :)!

Great rooms, everyone. I love everyone's interpretation of what a Sylvan Glade dining room could look like :)!

4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Hello @rikaocean :) Both of your Sylvan Glade themed rooms look so very nice! The design and furnishing of them look very great! I will be back soon to post about your rooms, but I just wanted to post the pictures for you now. I will post more about your very nice rooms a little later on. Thankyou so very much for entering this week's challenge! I look forward to writing about your rooms soon.
  • Options
    You're welcome @rosemow :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

I will wait for you, thanks @rosemow o:)
  • Options
    lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
    edited May 2017
    Great rooms everyone, I love everyone's view of this challenge.

@wendelyne The built around the tree looks amazing.

@ARADEMIS212 The pergola is a nice touch.

@Laebeth I love the pergola around the dining area, and the fireplace.

@withlovejulien I love the fabric-draped tent.

@lsnishi I like the layout, meaning it's next to the house. The bench in picture 3, is cute too!

@zathyra Great room. I love that you used that glass awning. So pretty.

@emere I love that you used the tree. Great room.

@rikaocean- both rooms are great.

@coolsim9999999- I like the pond. The tree is creative.

@rosemow Thank you for coming up with this theme.

Gallery name of room : Private Entry
    Orgin ID: lotlot80

privateentry1.jpg

To See More pictures and download

--->>>
    Please Go Here<<<----

Post edited by lotlot80 on

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

Your two Sylvan Glade themed rooms look so very nice! @rikaocean :) They are uniquely different in their styles and both look so very great!
    Very nice modern design of Modern Sylvan Dining! :) The shape of the room and the curved low fencing looks so very nice! Very nice black, pink ,blue , purple and green colour scheme of the room! The colours and shades look so very effective! The water fountain feature in the corner nook looks very nice! The greenery under the windows,, the blue curtains and the green floor rug under the fountain look so very nice! The green bonsai plants are nice touches either sides of the fountain, and the flower wall decor look great on the corner walls. The black colour of the flooring gives a great look and feel to the room! Very nice pink bar counter area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The pink and purple flowers look very pretty in the room, for sims to see whilst enjoying dining and drinking there. Very nice dining nook! The type of dining table and the purple colour looks nice. The black seating and the green floor rug look very nice together. The candle is a nice touch on the table.
    Dining in Sylvan is a very pretty dining room! :) Very nice design and layout of the room ! The green and white pattern tiling chequered flooring looks very nice! Very nice dining table area! The candles are pretty touches on the table top. The purple circular floor rug under the table adds to the very nice look of the room. The sculpture is a nice touch in the room, and the greenery looks very nice on the walls. It looks very creatively artistic the way the wall greenery, windows and patterned light strips have been placed on the wall. The stone texture of the walls adds to the nice outdoors feel of the room. The flowers and rocks beds look so very pretty! The flowers on the pedestals look very nice! They would be very nice for sims to look at when dining at the table.
    They are both such very nice Sylvan Glade themed rooms! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge! :)

• Options
    Whimsical BBQ is such a very pretty Sylvan Glade themed dining room! @emere :) The pictures of your pretty fairies and plantsim emjoying spending time in your room looks so very nice! Very nice design and layout of the room! It is special that the magical tree is in the room. The pink glittery sparkles are very pretty on the flooring! The oval shape of the room and the wooden fencing ooks very nice! The flying pink and purple butterflies look so very pretty! Very nice dining table area. The wooden texture of the dining table and chairs looks very nice and suits the room type so well! The candle is a nice touch on the table top. After the meal, the sims will enjoy sitting on the tree stump themed stools , listeming to music from the gramophone. The pink and purple flowers on the edges of the room look so very pretty! The hanging lantern lamp and the tree with the floral lamps look very nice in the room. The large mushrooms look great! The candles are pretty touches on the fencing posts. The circles and rectangles on the flooring looks nice.
    It is such a very whimsically pretty outdoors dining room! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    Sylvan glade home dining is a very nice outdoors dining room! @coolsim9999999 :) Very nice design of the room! It reflects Sylvan Glade so very well! The pink cherry blossom trees look very pretty in the room. The green grassy flooring and the purple and pink colour of the walls looks very nice! The fish and frog collection plaques are a great idea on the wall! They reflect that sims are able to collect many collectible items in Sylvan Glade. The collectibles look great placed around the base of the tree trunk! You have very creatively designed the pond, due to ponds being unable to be uploaded in rooms! The pond looks very great! The lilypads,plants and the fish look very great there! Sims will enjoy dining at the picnic tables in the sunshine. The glass display collectible looks great on the table.The pink ceiling lights are pretty! It is very nice that you have set up an area with a fishing sign for sims to go fishing, and the water window to signify the Sylvan Glade waterfall! The map scroll looks great to reflect the frog log! The fruit tree looks great in the room! The mushrooms look nice on the floor to reflect the mushrooms growing in Sylvan Glade ! The rocks in the room look great!
    You have so creatively reflected Sylvan Glade. Your design ideas are great! Thankyou very much again for entering this week's challenge! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @rosemow --- Thank you so much for your wonderful review of my room :)! I'm so glad that you really liked my interpretation of Sylvan Glade and all the little details I included! Making the "pond" was the first thing I did, and I wanted it to be one of the focal points in the room. Thanks again for this really awesome theme this week --- as well as for this thread :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    The design of Private Entry looks so very nice! @lotlot80 :) Very nice purple and white colour scheme of the room! The purple floral hedging and stone textured fencing on the sides of the room looks very nice! The folly and statue in it is a very special touch in the room! Very nice dining table area! The purple colour of the dining chairs and the white colour of the table looks very nice together. The pink flowers are a pretty touch between the candles on the table top. Very nice outdoors kitchen nook! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food in the outdoors air at the dining table. The sauces, bottles, salt/pepper and cake display item are great dining touches there. The floral water fountain looks so pretty in the room ! The white lights tree looks so nice in the room also!
    It is a very nice Sylvan Glade themed room! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited May 2017
    Entry

Theme for the week: A Sylvan Glade themed dining room.
    Gallery name of room : Night Magic
    Origin id : MyFavoritedesign
    Pictures of the room :

7FjjVSr.jpg

SjAyRRZ.jpg

This tree is special - a crossing between a palm tree and a rose.

2z8Wr3B.jpg

huVWdxW.jpg

EBJjObT.jpg

Post edited by MyFavoritedesign on
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Night Magic is so very pretty ! @MyFavoritedesign :) Very nice pink colour scheme of the room ! The room looks very magical! The pink lighting looks so nice! There are many very creative design ideas in the room! The cominied Palm and pink rose tree looks very great! The pond area with the water fountains , pink crystals, rocks and flowers in the air is so very creative! It looks very nice! The pink flamingos are a nice touch in the room and the bunny is cute! Very nice dining table area! The patterned flooring there and thr large circular floor rug looks very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the table, enjoying the pretty outdoors setting! The candles on the dining table and counter tables are pretty touches, and the pink flowers in the vases on floor looks very nice. Very nice kitchen counters area! It is great that there is a dishwasher there also. The fruit bowl is nice on the countertop. Very pretty sofa. seat sitting nook! The pink awnings over the sofa looks very nice , and the pimk floral greenerry on the walls looks very pretty! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there in the outdoors air. The painting on the wall,is a nice backdrop for the sitting nook. The pink flowers and blossoms look very nice!
    It is such a very pretty Sylvan Glade thened room! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member

Thank you @rosemow so much for your lovely comment. :)
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    rikaoceanrikaocean Posts: 24 Member
    Thank you @rosemow for all your wonderful comments and review of my rooms. This is a new adventure for me to be part of the forums and part of challenges. I think I am going to enjoy any future challenges.
  • Options
    undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: Sylvan Glade themed outdoor dining area
    Gallery name of room : Memories of Sylvan Glade
    Origin id : undressyourbones
    Pictures of the room :
    SVonEQk.png
    F4unbT6.png
    MiJsTQ0.png
    ZtYmO9N.png
    1qxnLt7.png