Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Double post, but... the unicorn came visiting again.
    His name is Magic. (Which I gave to him; can't remember his original name but it was weird and stupid :lol:)

Dice went out to meet him. (Everyone else was asleep).
    Dice%20and%20Unicorn.jpg
  • Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member

[snip]

I see. I will leave the original progression on for now.
    -Alternatively one day when I find the time and curiosity, to install nrass SP (-and deactivate the original progression.)

Overwatch resolves(resets) stuck and unrouted sims, and many other issues in my world.- So no real reason for me to start messing around with the engine more than necessary. I might make an alternative world, and do these changes there to watch the outcome.
    I cannot say I have noticed sims not getting married or not do other foolhardy things. Maybe I have just been oblivious to such a fact. ;)

Anyways. Digressing from original topic of the thread.

Carry on. Happy Simming!
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    @OriginalMara That is a very strange foal... And just because of that, please keep it the way it is. :)
  • Options
    @Butterfreeguy -- She is! But her parents were very different, and EA genetics grabbed a bit of both! :lol:
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @OriginalMara Wow, what a mixture on your new foal, Nashira! Very unique! I would not change a thing ;)
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,217 Member
    @OriginalMara Thank you great update

@Butterfreeguy than you great update
  • Options
    Here's another update, this time themed around Ariko and there's also a bit more Naomi since you guys seemed to like her very much. :)

This%20is%20Ariko_zpswp4t2928.png

This is Ariko, a fun asian guy who loves anything related to food. He works in the culinary career, spends most of his time cooking meals and loves to eat anything he can get his hands on. Watch out, because he may look friendly, but Ariko is actually able to swipe your stuff when you're not looking.

Ariko%20plays%20a%20video%20game_zpsdsuwnvyi.png

When he isn't cooking, he loves to play video games, either alone or with his friends. Ariko is an unflirty sim, but did manage to get himself a girlfriend (after quite some work). He is dating a vampire girl called Lilith Vatore (a pre-made vampire in the Sims 4). She convinced Ariko that not all vampires are evil and dangerous. Sadly, I don't have a picture of them together.

Naomi%20talks%20to%20the%20talking%20toilet_zpsbattigvt.png

Naomi had work today, but decided to have a small conversation with her toilet first. The toilet reacted positively, luckily.

Naomi%20at%20work_zps3prj6jal.png

At work, Naomi used an x-ray scan on a sim, who also seemed to be a vampire. I wanted her to bite that sim, but it said "you can't drink plasma from other vampires". I was surprised! Instead, Naomi decided to give a 'blood transfusion' to one of her collegues. The patients who saw it received a negative relationship with Naomi afterwards. I guess they became scared.
  • Options
    @charlotteprice -- Thanks for the comment! So far it seems I shall leave her the way she is. :)
    Half the reason I had Copper go after Fortune was because of the genetic possibles.

@Silverofdreams30 -- Thanks. :)
  • Options
    BonnieBonnie Posts: 159 Member
    Awesome updates everyone, I enjoyed them over a hot cup of tea and some jam on toast this morning! Thank you :smile:
    f63c55b4ba116173bd3db5dc0bc5ae7893dcb9d0.gif
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I'm getting a bit bored of 4 and am in the process of reinstalling 3. I'm excited to have pets, seasons, and university again! (Along with Island Paradise!)
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    rbMrtC.jpg

This is Mazakeen, Lilith and Mark Morningstar having dinner.
    Lilith still being a child... Finally I am getting somewhere with this picture-thingy. :)
    By no means a really good picture, just a little taster to whom they really are.

Sim on!
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,349 Member
    @basslinewild, Awesome... :) Can't wait to see your pictures of your Sims and their adventures... :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    No new Sims update rom me today as I am looking for a new job as I am tired of being used as a servant to someone who is convinced that I do not even know how to do my job properly which is funny as he has only been here two weeks and I have been here only five years! :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Mazakeen Your sims look really, really cool! :) I'm excited to see more pictures of them.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,349 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

@TadOlson,
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for your comment.
    You're welcome... :)

@Mikezumi, love the updates... :)
    lmbo at the picture of your sim who's face is in the floorboards of the bowling lane... :p

@charlotteprice, OMG, that's just too funny that your sim who is a thief getting robbed by any thief. Glad that thief didn't get away with anything. There's no honor among thieves... :p Love the windsurfing picture... :)

@Charlottesmom,
    @lisasc360 , I love the ghost on the roof!
    **Ghosts are cute with the shortcuts they take, I love it when they drift through beds.
    **Loooooove Dirty Dancing!!
    **Interesting B&W painting!
    Thank you... :) Same here. It looks like that they're looking around for something when they're up there
    lol...so true. Even when they float through other Sims to get to where they're going... :)
    I do too. But after Patrick Swayze died, I wasn't able to bring myself to watching any of his movies just yet... :(
    Thank you... :)

@Faerie197,
    No, that's Hardees. Or maybe 5 Guys, but that place is really expensive. Me and my mom went there for lunch a couple months ago. Bill came to nearly $40 for two hamburgers and 2 drinks (fries are included in the meal). The food WAS pretty good. But for those kinds of prices I'm expecting a lot more then a standard hamburger, a single order of french fries, and a fountain drink. The food it's self was around $12 to $13 each, not including drinks or tax. Drinks were almost five dollars each.
    The last time that the hubby and I went to a 5 Guys burger place, they had to recook our food because we sat there waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting, etc for our food. So the hubby went up to the counter to see about our food only to find out that they give our food to the guy that just left the place when he got his order. Boy was I mad about that and that they didn't even check the guys ticket to make sure that they were giving him the right order... :s

Congrats on Eric's and Tonee's wedding... :)

@emorrill, love the Sam/Thornton update... :)
    @lisasc360 Fun update. :) Sounds like Jebidiah wants your SS BAD! :p I love those pictures he gifted. I place them in my sims homes often. :)
    Tamantha? That's an interesting name. (She's kind of interesting looking too... :neutral: )
    Thank you... :) hehehehe, he and a bunch of other guys as it seems like since she keeps getting love letters from Norman as well... :p I don't mind her getting the letters from Donny and Craven though... :) I just don't know how she will deal with all of the guys just falling at her feet...lol
    It sure is an interesting name... :) I think I've seen her before when my SS was visiting the graveyard one night and she was out and about floating around the grounds... :)

@Silverofdreams30,
    @lisasc360 Great update
    Thank you... :)
  • Options
    @Butterfreeguy Thank You, thank You.
    I look forward to plaster up your screens with pretty, funny pictures. Must just catch myself in hitting 'C' at crucial moments, so I don't end up as a poser with, uh, shots unsuitable/offensive to the common people. :#
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    A little disclaimer to my first picture, btw.
    -If You zoom in on Maz' face... ...that is an accident from the kitchen making dessert... Even five-star chefs can have accidents... ...-That IS whipped cream...
    So, there...
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,434 Member
    edited May 2017
    I jump from game to game so often (much like a tree-frog on speed), it would probably make people dizzy.

Well... I've been playing three games and pulled a fourth back from the bin... the whole (sims".backup to .sim3" schtick to make those games accessible again - My goodness me... this techno-troglodyte actually learned some computin').

So...introducing the characters... in

"JAG Insanity"

Screenshot-2_02.JPG
    Phil Burrows - based off a RL friend of mine...

Former Sims Navy, Lieutenant Phil Burrows (retired): A former SimsNavy Naval Aviator flying the F-14 Tomcat...who has decided to find himself again after a traumatic blue-water accident that left him insane from PTSD.

Traits: Brave, Insane, Bookworm, Childish, Kleptomaniac

Screenshot-97_01.JPG
    Tosh Nakamura

Commander Tosh "Animal" Nakamura, (retired): formerly a naval aviator and fighter squadron commander with the Sims Navy flying the F-14 Tomcat but now finds himself a happy angler and artist on the outside. Art and fishing bring him to his happy place.

Traits: Brave, Loves the Outdoors, Artistic, Virtuoso, Angler

Screenshot-101_01.JPG
    Liandra Gracen - a longtime JAG fanfiction character my RL wife created - and my representation of Lia...in the Sims game.

Liandra Gracen: Liandra has always been interested in the medical field so she decided to become a medical professional.

Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Bookworm, Family Oriented, Computer Whiz, Artistic

...and now, the ones that are familiar with people who have watched JAG the TV show.

Screenshot_01.JPG

Lieutenant Commander Harmon Rabb Jr. (retired): Following in his father's footsteps as a Naval Aviator, Lieutenant Commander Harmon Rabb Jr suffered a crash while landing his Tomcat on a storm-tossed carrier at sea. Diagnosed with night-blindness, Harm was given the choice between staying in a desk-job and finding his own way outside the Navy. Harm made his choice and went into law enforcement.

Traits: Brave, Loves the Outdoors, Good, Angler, Vegetarian.

Screenshot-100_01.JPG

LCDR Jack Keeter - JAG Episodes "Smoked" Season 1 and "The Black Jet" Season 4

Lieutenant Commander Jack "Keeter" Keeter: A former SimsNavy F-14 naval aviator, has decided to stay in the military, but he has a propensity to crash aircraft or stupidly let them fall into enemy territory so his superiors have decided to make him start back over again.

Traits: Brave, Athletic, Party Animal, Flirty, Loves the Outdoors

Screenshot-94_02.JPG
    Meg Austin - Season 1 main character

Lieutenant Meg Austin (retired): formerly with the Sims Navy JAG Corps now finding her niche in law enforcement on the outside.

Traits: Brave, Family-Oriented, Hopeless Romantic, Athletic, Computer Whiz

Screenshot-98_01.JPG

Major Sarah "Mac" Mackenzie Sims (Marine Corps retired) : Formerly with JAG in the SimsMarines, but now on the outside, she's decided to reinvent herself as a medical professional. Because of her abusive background, she has commitment issues.

Traits: Brave, Neurotic, Commitment Issues, Athletic, Ambitious

Screenshot-104_01.JPG

Legalman 2 Jen Coates (retired): formerly a thief in trade, who made good on the inside of the Sims Navy, she's now back to her shifty ways on the outside. Well...someone has to make quick money to support the household.

Traits: Brave, Family Oriented, Hopeless Romantic, Kleptomaniac, Athletic

Next game is: The Yamada Legacy

Screenshot-16.jpg

This is Yoshitake Yamada - His father cast him out of the family and he was told to go make his way in the world. Separated from his family fortune (he's a member of the founding family of KansaiSimElectric, the leading electrical company in Japan).

He is the sole character in this game that I'm utilizing.

...and the Silver Spoon Legacy - the Toshikawa Legacy - yeah...it's just like you thought. He's a rich as plum sim - the trick in this legacy is keeping it this way.

Meet Keiichi Toshikawa (the founder)

Screenshot-69.jpg

and his lovely (now) wife River (nee McIrish) Toshikawa.

Screenshot-68.jpg

who now have a son...

Screenshot-62.jpg

Matsuo...

And then again...I do my freeplays which are my undocumented games...that I occasionally screencap whenever there is something interesting going on... :D

So..does that help keep everything straight in NikkeiSimmer's world?

Uh...not really... :D

Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,135 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Angel Stacy is a very pretty sim. :) Love her braid.
    Super cute house she has too!

@Butterfreeguy Ugh, darn those Aliens...
    Hope Timothy wasn't impregnated, but I wonder if that's ineviatble. :worried:
    *The doctor career sure looks fun on S4. :)

@OriginalMara I've never been to 5 Guys, but Steak n Shake is yummy for sure! :) Haven't seen one since living in Georgia...That was almost 10 years ago.
    OMGosh that is a GORGEOUS foal!! <3 I LOVE HER!!! Want! :mrgreen:
    Don't change her up! Seriously, she has unique colorings and is well, like I said, gorgeous. ;)

@Bonnie Reading about your jam and toast makes me hungry! :p

@basslinewild Welcome back to Sims 3! :mrgreen:

@Mazakeen Yay! You can post pics now. :) That always makes everyone do the happy dance when they reach Member status. :p

@king_of_simcity7 Ugh, I'm so sorry. :( What an annoying situation to be in. I've had a couple of bosses where whatever I did was never good enough...I can't stand people like that. Compliments and acknoledgments are a MUST to keep an employee happy and motivated to do more. Best of luck finding a new, happier place to work. <3

@lisasc360 Thank you. :)
    I know how you feel. Do you remember me mentioning all the lady sims throwing themselves at SAM'S feet? Well, I mean, who could blame them? :p
    sexy_sexy_scott.jpg

Anyway, I need to get some gameplay in today! Someone (@charlottesmom ;) ) dared me to do something and I'm gonna do it! :mrgreen:

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    33660267153_c870ff8bd0_z.jpgFlickr
    After a week or two of work Andrea and Lucille saved up enough money to do their first little remodel just to make more livable room. Now it's time to really save up for the big remodel so they have room to start adopting. Andy improved her athletics and Lucy increased her cooking.
    34085289150_ac80f99686_z.jpgFlickr
    Andrea started her day paying the bills and was going to enjoy the freshly landscaped lawn until she noticed a rude little visitor was riffling through their trash.
    33660266703_5c20831c2a_z.jpgFlickr
    34085288810_022ee030a4_z.jpgFlickr
    The raccoon seemed to find her more amusing than threatening but ran away none the less, leaving Andy to clean up the mess before work, she missed out on breakfast thanks to the little varmint.
    33660266173_854c864a25_z.jpgFlickr
    34085288470_79482a0445_z.jpgFlickr
    Lucille had slept in and started her day perusing through her cookbook for just the right recipe to make for the local school's bake sale. Now seemed like as good a time as any to start getting to know the local educators.
    33660265723_f99bd1e073_z.jpgFlickr
    34085288220_2d2c073dd0_z.jpgFlickr
    Lucy spent most of the day in her newly remodeled kitchen baking up batches upon batches of her tried and true chocolate chip cookies.
    33660265333_b619a1b04f_z.jpgFlickr
    Andrea stayed late at work to impress her superior who still thought Andy wasn't quite athletic enough. She was so tired when she got home that she was going to head straight to bed but the warm smell of cookies enticed her to take a quick nap on the couch instead.
    34428864206_8f2b353632_z.jpgFlickr
    Lucille didn't want to disturb her wife after she was done in the kitchen/livingroom so she left her a small plate of cookies and a note and headed to the school to help with the bake sale.
    33660264913_9f574aebd2_z.jpgFlickr
    After a refreshing nap and a quick snack of milk and cookies Andrea was ready for a nice workout before bed.
    34428863716_00b1f8f5d7_z.jpgFlickr
    Much like her morning had begun, Andy's day ended with a quick chore of unclogging the toilet, and Lucy did her part by cleaning up after.
    34428863446_563d4568e8_z.jpgFlickr
    33660264293_7d924ca780_z.jpgFlickr
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot.jpg

And...meet Dirk "Daredevil" Deadmeat. He's my "explorer" Sim.

He's the sucker-er... Sim...that is going to go explore the tombs... :D Let's see how long he stays alive...eh?

So what should I call the blog? The Many Lives of Dirk Deadmeat?

Yeah...my wife nearly died laughing at the name.

Yes, my name is Dirk Deadmeat. Don't ask me where I got the name, but my family hasn't had the best of luck through the ages. My Dad got eaten by a crocodile and my Mom...well...she's ashes after being consumed in an house fire set by a SimmerChar after she tried to make waffles while nearly falling over with exhaustion. If that doesn't give you an idea of my luck...I don't know what will.

I'm an explorer. From my earliest days, I've gone exploring, first in my back yard, then all over the county. I've explored rattlesnake hibernaculums and all sorts of creepy places. Three sets of rabies shots, and five rattlesnake bites later...I still have all my limbs...yeah...there's a little bit of tingling still left in my left arm where that big ol'ornery Western Diamondback nailed me but all in all, I'm OK. Now I'm gonna try my luck at some World explorin'.

They say there's gonna be some traps...well...y'know what they say. Life ain't worth livin' if you don't...er...what was I going to say...there for a minute...my mind zoned out. Oh...well...it shouldn't be all that bad. If it's snakes and stuff like that...I shouldn't have any problem going into those tombs.

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @emorrill -- Ah, that's too bad you don't have one around anymore.

And thanks! I will keep the foal the same. I'm not sure how I would change her anyway! :)
    I've never put anything on the Exchange before... with that pattern, and now this foal, I might be tempted... ;)
  • Options
    @emorrill I had some of my sims been taken away by aliens, but not been impregnated before. xD It would be /hilarious/ if Timothy would be pregnant, since he's the only one I've always imagined to not have kids.

Aaaand... It seems my sims have bills of 75,000 Simoleons. I knew I shouldn't have downloaded this house from the gallery and used the FreeRealEstate On cheat to have them buy this house. Even if they all work their hardest, my sims would never get this much money! HELP! xD
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @Butterfreeguy There's always "familyfunds"... Hey...your rich great-uncle just died and left you a whole WAD of Simoleons. :D

And here I thought my house was bad at §7500 a week.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer I could do that, but I want to make it a challenge. See if I can get enough money on time. But I also have an idea for a hilarious plot that comes with this. Just for fun, I'm going to try something.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top