Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has your Simming increased or decreased?

Just curious.
71rbpi.png

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Decreased. Waiting for a release that interests me.
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,650 Member
    pretty much the same. depends on what i've got going on. didn't play this weekend as a lot of family came in from out of town. some days are busier than others, but for the most part my playing time has remained about the same.
  • Options
    HimynameisHimynameis Posts: 336 Member
    Decreased with the Sims 4, waiting for that new GP
    Increased with the Sims 3
  • Options
    amandajoy27amandajoy27 Posts: 167 Member
    Decreased in sims 4 ...Increased a lot on the Best Sims 3!!
    8yz411.jpg

Add me on Origin ID: Amanda3024
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Decreased, because of real life stuff that takes up time too. I'd love to have more time to play, but I don't.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited May 2017
    Decreased, but only because playing sims is like watching a movie - I enjoy it, but I always get really tired after it, so I have no energy to do anything for the rest of the day no matter the time. I think it's that you have to focus on one thing for a while, and I have a short attention span and that so it's kinda hard for me. Plus I can't listen to music while I do because the sounds of my sims get blocked out, and I have to listen to music near 24/7 so I don't get agitated and outside sounds can't scare me as bad as it would with no music.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,112 Member
    edited May 2017
    It comes and goes. I am in a sims phase at the moment but in a couple of weeks I will probably get really into a different game, or DVDs, or art.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    I8PIKACHUI8PIKACHU Posts: 572 Member
    Since the Vampire update, definitely increased.
    soul-glo.gif
    Let your soul shine through.
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I live in New England (USA) so the seasons effect how I play. More in the winter when the weather is bad, less in the summer when the weather is good. So I'm heading to a playing less phase. Come fall I'll play more.
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,650 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    now I am excited for where the game goes. Hopefully in some of the direction that can fuller excite me - like Witches and Wizards - Fairies - University - Martial Arts School and competition - maybe a few more hands on careers - Summer and Winter vacations at least.... as I really doubt we will get a Seasons the way this game is designed - I would love two seasonal worlds for vacations

i really enjoyed university in TS3. seasonal worlds for vacations sounds really awesome as well. :)
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    It's increased, due to the adorable toddlers.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Decreased a bit but that's because I'm waiting for the current Challenge to end so I can quit seeing Jasmine Holiday in my game.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Since the toddler patch my simming has doubled the 2 years prior.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Since when/what? Mine significantly Increased when I started making cc again.
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    It has decreased from how long I played ts3.. I play ts4 but not nearly as much.
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited May 2017
    Decreased exponentially with ts4. Waiting for a life sim worthy of succeeding ts3 and/or for a competitor to take the reins. Meanwhile playing ESO and CIV 6. Ts3 bugged out like never before and now I'm going to have to reload all the expansions and the bazillion dollars worth of store content on a new computer hubby is building (thanks for abandoning the game and leaving it in flames and buggy, EA). Avoided Mass Effect Andromeda (mainly because it has EA attached to it) which seems to have been a good decision. Don't know why EA can't make a good game anymore.
  • Options
    DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    Increased since toddlers patch.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Decreased with TS4, but that's because I've been playing TS3. I tend to get absorbed by whatever game I'm playing at the time. I'll probably switch to TS4 once the urge strikes again.
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Decreased - have not played for a month which is unusual for me. Just seems like no matter what is added - Sims 4 is still boring. My daughter got me to play Dragon Age -the first one was free on origins a while back and I am totally loving that!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,977 Member
    I play about the same as I've always played. Alternating between 3 and 4.
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Recently increased.
    I'm trying to max all the careers legitimately
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    It's definitely slowed...but I tend to binge with all my favorite games (such as Eve Online and Civilization) then leave them alone for long spells

I'm not convinced my old computer can handle much more content so I didn't get City living, and I had no interest in Vampires, so I'm treading water for the time being until I'm motivitated to try and cram more content on my old computer.

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,410 Member
    It goes up and down. I played the most during the first year when I bought the game, never had any long breaks. Since then I've started to take breaks more often. Toddlers were a great addition, but didn't change how much I play because I enjoyed the game before them too.
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    Varies. Can't play as much as I want to thanks to real life night work and a real life toddler to fill my days! Too tired from no sleep as well!
    My sims spend more time doing what they like with me dozing at the keyboard!
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna