Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has your Simming increased or decreased?

Comments

• Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Sadly it decreased a lot of for me, but maybe that's because i'm missing my pets. I love the toddlers in this game, but I just want a bunch of dogs running around and have an old lady live next to me with a bunch of cats. Maybe have small animals living in an apartment with a single sim. So for now i'm waiting for new content.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Skobee wrote: »
    Sadly it decreased a lot of for me, but maybe that's because i'm missing my pets. I love the toddlers in this game, but I just want a bunch of dogs running around and have an old lady live next to me with a bunch of cats. Maybe have small animals living in an apartment with a single sim. So for now i'm waiting for new content.

Or they could just add those apartment pets they had in TS2 which were confined to the gated area, like babies are to cribs.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I am not sure if you mean "increased or dicreased" as an overall from the beginning of our simming years or you mean since The Sims 4 release.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    NoTalent wrote: »
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    Avoided Mass Effect Andromeda (mainly because it has EA attached to it) which seems to have been a good decision. Don't know why EA can't make a good game anymore.

You missed out on a great game, honestly. I can never wrap my head around 'EA made, it's gonna be garbage'. It's like no one understands how games are made...

Anyway, my PC is literal trash and I cannot afford a new one, so my play is just mediocre at best.

I call it not feeding the hand that keeps biting me. Sorry your head wraps around things... that sounds painful.
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    It's slowed down, I've recently been playing another favourite game (now available through Origin), ROHAN. However, when it's maintenance time for that, I play SIMS.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,380 Member
    Its about the same, I play almost every day now that I'm retired.

About a year ago, hubby and I moved from West Coast of US to East Coast, back to FL and family. I did not play for almost 6 months! Thankfully, I'm back to playing every day...my normal. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    edited May 2017
    I am not sure if you mean "increased or dicreased" as an overall from the beginning of our simming years or you mean since The Sims 4 release.

If the OP was talking about the very beginning, when i start play the sims, well i play since the sims 1 so, it was something like this :

The sims 1 - OMG the type of game i was looking for, love it
    the sims 2 - awesome, a new 3D system, and expansion after expansion a was like, cool another amazing expansion
    the sims 3 - OMG OMG open world, i can't believe............ and then rabbit holes..... crap......humm it's an ok game, to heavy and unstable
    The sims 4 - omg :( what did they do with this game.... :'(
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • Options
    BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    edited May 2017
    Decreased. I have a tonne of schoolwork, a job, and a household to run. Every time I play The Sims X I only end up doing so for 10-20 minutes before something else begs my attention.

Edit: It's not just my busy life, however. The game also kind of bores me. There's no challenge, no wild cards, no disaster.
  • Options
    TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    Seriously increased. I got the game in the end of January and here we are in the beginning of May and it's still going strong to the point where I have to force myself to not turn it on. I don't have many packs at all and there's just so so much for my boys to do and explore to keep me and them interested. I'm even at the point of having one quit his job just so he can spend more time with his husband going places and having fun.
  • Options
    mitchiebanjomitchiebanjo Posts: 172 Member
    Increased! I have grown to love this iteration. I still play 2 and I still have 3 installed but haven't played it in quite a while. To me 4 seems like the natural progression from 2 and 3 seems like an aberration. But 3 has stuff in it that can't be matched by 2 or 4 so I will probs play it again in the future.
  • Options
    shedeviledeggshedeviledegg Posts: 39 Member
    It has increased tremendously since toddlers came out, and I found some new mods.

Work and school get in the way though lol
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    Decreased. since I stopped playing Sims 4. Still playing Sims 3 about the same.
  • Options
    CourtLuvesSimsCourtLuvesSims Posts: 54 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Decreased. Waiting for a release that interests me.

Same. And for the same reason. I really want seasons and pets. I check back regularly in hopes of updated content, and even though I'm playing a legacy for the first time AND with aging on (which trust me has really brought a lot of excitement to the game), it's still lacking so I'm playing significantly less. But that's how it always is. I binge play and then don't play for months.
  • Options
    Renamed190318Renamed190318 Posts: 11 New Member
    play more, well actually the time is less, but after a year of downloading families and lots, I get faster then my processor can handle. So yeah, I play smarter.
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    My desire to play has increased, but actual simming has decreased. I have exams this month and my laptop lags (I have to move my game to another laptop), so I'm unable to do much right now.
  • Options
    Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    Decreased for me...Sims 3 is taking over my interest for now
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,650 Member
    i tried playing TS3 a few months ago. mainly because i missed playing with some of my good friends from TS3, not because i didn't like TS4.

to my dismay, the game was soooo sloooow that i couldn't stand it. only played for a few minutes before quitting. i have only been playing TS4 since. TS4 has its problems and is too buggy for my liking, but i've learned what to avoid (such as GTW careers) and overall really enjoy my play times.

i have decided to not buy anymore new content until they fix the old content that i've already paid for and is still not fixed (GTW as one example). every time new content comes out, all kinds of new bugs pop up and i don't want those bugs in my game. i understand that they are in the business of making money, but they obviously rush things out before they are stable and ready. and don't fix bugs from previous released content.
  • Options
    NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    edited May 2017
    I just want to say one more thing, i think the sims 4 have so much potential, love the graphics, the houses are so much more detailed than in the sims 3, but it lacks in game play, so i guess that's the reason why i play less, because i get bored of doing only parties for my sims have something to do, or go out with friends, in their house we don't have much to do, but it improved a lot when they gave us toddlers, so i think we need more family interations, and please the teens are so annoying the way they look so much like YA ou even Adults, i don't care about new borns.......but teens.........oh god, drives me crazy why they didn't make any difference between them and YA
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Decreased for a while now on the increase again, I play in fits and starts.
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    Decreased as I cannot reinstall my game without wifi, and the game sucks. It's sad that daily life activities are more entertaining than this game.
    p6tqefj
  • Options
    determigdetermig Posts: 75 Member
    At the moment it has decreased. I picked up Sims 4 again at october so I have been through some content and now missing new content. Also right now I am spending time on updating my sims on CAS to prepare for a legacy when the family game pack hits.

Overall I just think I am waiting for Sims 4 to be more complete and with a lot more group activities to perform.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,354 Member
    Depends on the time frame. From Sims 1 to Sims 2 it was a steady upwards curve, Sims 3 couldn't capture my attention for long, so the curve dropped again. Then I discovered mods for Sims 2, the curve it went up again and then along came Sims 4, another upwards spike though less steep then the one before.

But if you mean recently, as in since the beginning of the year, I'd say it stayed about the same.
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member
    I'd really depends on what you see as playing I got bored and only play with cas and try CC on my sim for SC's so I can make really nice edits.
  • Options
    brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    Increased since toddlers, I started playing more in January and have nt stopped, i ve got lots of different stories going on in one save, my original family has spread out throughout the neighbourhoods and I jump around from family to another. I m really enjoying it.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,703 Member
    Increased once they gave us toddlers.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/