Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We get to design our own stuff pack!

Comments

• Options
    DestinySimsDestinySims Posts: 2 New Member
    1 Sports, dancing resolution {maybe} which includes soccer
    2 Laundry
    3 Wedding
    4 Arcade/pool table
    5 starter home
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    Thank you for posting.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Nothing seemed too interesting to me besides the dangerous living.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    I really like the idea of the dangerous stuff pack and it would be a good opportunity to bring back the death phone from sims 2.
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Triplis wrote: »
    Uzone27 wrote: »
    No it will mark the begining of the "vote was rigged" threads. :p
    Good god, I have problems. I immediately started thinking of a real defense for an imagined argument, going in my head, "Well then we'll have to direct them to the fact that EA ultimately makes the decision and rigging is irrelevant." :blush:

You won't have to imagine long. It will happen.
    Trust me. B)
    I will remember my already formed argument when that day comes. o:)

While you're at it you might want to explain to them exactly what an SP is...
    By the look of the comments under Graham's blog roughly 1/4 of the Simmers have no clue.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    I'm really excited about Dangerous Living and Starter Home, also a little about Eco Stuff. Weddings and Arcade are a bit meh to me, but I would follow the development process with interest and hope there's good stuff to vote for.
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    How about they just concentrate on fixing the bugs like adults.

Yep. We totally want the designers bug fixing.
    If it helps, then I am all for it.
  • Options
    PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    So I voted- and I am interested in knowing what it will be, I don't mind if it is something Low on my list..I am grateful to be asked.. I was so happy that we were asked in the first place.. I got to be involved..
    I had all the EP's for Sims 3 But not the stuff packs.. I am missing about 5 from Sims 4 But am waiting to get what I want... So anyway, I liked just about all the suggestions and will follow what happens next.

Diane Pinkus
  • Options
    AvianatorAvianator Posts: 188 Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm abolutely not interested in and very disappointed by any of the themes offered in the survey. I thought after "bowling" it couldn't get worse in terms of boredom but I was totally wrong.
    The sad thing about this is: If this Stuff Pack won't sell well, the devs probably will never do a survey like this again.

Guys, we just can't help you creating an amazing Stuff Pack when you already have determined these boring themes.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited April 2017
    My rank:

Starter
    Eco
    Wedding
    Dangerous
    Arcade

:)
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    No it will mark the begining of the "vote was rigged" threads. :p
    Good god, I have problems. I immediately started thinking of a real defense for an imagined argument, going in my head, "Well then we'll have to direct them to the fact that EA ultimately makes the decision and rigging is irrelevant." :blush:

You won't have to imagine long. It will happen.
    Trust me. B)
    I will remember my already formed argument when that day comes. o:)

While you're at it you might want to explain to them exactly what an SP is...
    By the look of the comments under Graham's blog roughly 1/4 of the Simmers have no clue.
    Sounds like my work is cut out for me. :D
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member

Eco Living Stuff- laundry, home technology, solar energy as the focuses. So many people have been asking for laundry. While it isn't something I totally used in TS3, because it got annoying picking up clothes everytime they changed, it does add to the game play.

Starter Home Stuff- This seems like just a bunch of "stuff" to me haha literally. Now a yardsale sounds cool, but I feel like this could already be done, you just have to go to the Flea Market. Then again, maybe this could open up a possibility of having a "business" on our home lots.

Arcade Stuff- I saw so many people asking for new arcade stuff in the bowling pack, and for it to have its own pack would be cool. Even with a new venue type, "arcade", this adds something to do. I don't view that as boring. Maybe you have a geeky kid/teen who just wants to hang out there all day playing video games.

Dangerous Stuff- I want more ways to kill sims. I think its too easy for them not to die, and in the previous installments, I accidentally killed my sims all the time. And actually being able to have a funeral? I would LOVE to celebrate the life of my dearly departed sim! This is a pack I wouldn't hesitate to buy, if it included that feature.

Wedding Stuff- I know a lot of simmers on the forums have said they just elope, or don't even marry their sims off at all. I plan weddings and I also elope sims, but I don't have an issue with the decor that is currently present in game. Although it would be nice to have some new wedding gowns as game content, this SP seems meh to me.

I don't see how all of these are flops... I mean a lot of these I have seen people ask for. I know there are things that have been asked for that are NOT on the list, but it seems like they narrowed it down to these five. They are asking our opinion, which I think is awesome!
  • Options
    jbestxoxojbestxoxo Posts: 271 Member
    1. Eco living
    2. Wedding
    3. Starter home
    4. Dangerous
    5. Arcade

So excited for this!! Hopefully we are still getting a quarterly teaser too
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    I'm so conflicted cause I love them all, but I really love eco living and the dangerous one
  • Options
    perabearperabear Posts: 20 Member
    1. Eco-Living
    2. Dangerous
    3. Wedding
    4. Arcade
    5. Starter Home
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm very interested in:

- Starter Home stuff: we need more low-end/cheap/ugly stuff. This could also be a pick to feature bunk beds or sofa beds since they mentioned space saving furniture

- dangerous stuff: because more death types!

- eco living stuff: laundry and also interested in solar panels and perhaps other ways to reduce bills without cheating?

I'd be happy with any of these.

Not really interested in arcade stuff since I believe we can already build them with bowling alleys and the arcade machine from GT. Also I'm not sure they should add new venue types in SPs, I'd rather they fledge them out on GPs or EPs

As regards weddings, not interested at all. I have tons of Wedding related CC (veils, dresses, furniture etc) and I'm not sure what this SP could really add to the experience...
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I'm trying to work out which one is the most popular so far but I've lost track :D For me it was 1-Arcade, 2-Eco-living, 3-Starter-home, 4-Danger stuff and 5-wedding
  • Options
    cactusjuicecactusjuice Posts: 573 Member
    Yay we get to stuff pack for them to stuff up
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Yay we get to stuff pack for them to stuff up

All for just 9.99 too!
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited April 2017
    Four of these were solidly interesting to me and I might consider the fifth depending on what is in it.

Eh, I wasn't going to reveal my vote on here, but oh well. I voted for Wedding, Arcade, Starter, Dangerous and Eco in that order.

Sorry, I'm only interested in laundry if it comes with a new woohoo. Lol.

Realistically, I'd be ok with the wedding stuff being part of some broader Dating GP though. I play a rotation and lots of my sims get married so the options on offer are getting boring especially if I have a "prestige event". If it is just an SP then I'd hope it would incorporate some new options for the wedding guests as well. I'm thinking of ways to pair off single sims at weddings. Again, I play a rotation and I have a lot of single sims. Cough, cough, the phone app would be funny.

I like the other ideas. I'm not really looking for new ways for my sims to die but I am interested in having funerals. Less interested than weddings, but still interested.

I appreciate that they are polling us and I hope they do so again with other concepts.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Arcade and Wedding baby :p This is too cool!
  • Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    edited April 2017
    For me Arcade is definitely first and wedding last, but I like the other 3 about equally, and would be interested in any of them. Really anything but weddings would be great to have in my book, but Arcade would be extra great :) .

ETA: But I'll be happy for whichever wins! Even wedding!
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Can we make this easy and everyone just agree on the ARCADE one?
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    1. Eco Living
    2. Starter
    3. Wedding
    4. Dangerous
    5. Arcade

We.. can... contribute!?!?!?!