Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We get to design our own stuff pack!

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    ts1depot wrote: »
    "Waiting at the doctors office" clipping toenails . You know what? Lol!!!

How about the "Being Put on Hold By Customer Support Pack On The Phone and Clipping Your Toenails As You Wait in Boredom" Stuff Pack? That would be awesome! :D
    ts1depot wrote: »
    "Waiting at the doctors office" clipping toenails . You know what? Lol!!!

How about the "Being Put on Hold By Customer Support Pack On The Phone and Clipping Your Toenails As You Wait in Boredom" Stuff Pack? That would be awesome! :D

Lol :D You know, you almost make we want for this to happen just for the lolz.
  • Options
    domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    My picks were:

1. Dangerous
    2. Arcade
    3. Wedding
    4. Starter
    5. Eco-friendly
  • Options
    lindsaytennent10290lindsaytennent10290 Posts: 1 New Member
    i would love to see a farm stuff pack
  • Options
    baddazonerbaddazoner Posts: 573 Member
    LadyJester wrote: »
    baddazoner wrote: »
    hopefully wedding doesn't win the vote... that would be a stuff pack you would use once or never at all

to be honest all those themes are lack luster i would choose arcade if i had to

reason to choose arcade is that it's a stuff pack it wouldn't be fleshed out enough to choose something like the afterlife one

I think it really depends on the person. I personally like trying to do as many generations as I can and I usually hold a wedding every time my sim gets ready to marry someone. If you're not big on holding weddings then yeah maybe the pack isnt for you.

do you have them enough to justify $10 on a pack for them though?

i personally don't think it would be fleshed out enough to be worthwhile as it's just a stuff pack
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Ugh, of course this one would win. I mean I'm happy for those who are into this sort of thing but this pack just seems boring to me. Laundry was so annoying in S3, that's something I would want to escape in the sims. I hate it irl and I hate it in the sims. Congrats to those who want it though! :) I guess I want more fun things for my sims to do. Being a nerd myself I preferred The Arcade one. Heh.
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    I guess we'll never have graveyards then unless if there's a miracle :( Is there going to be any solution about the problem of relatives' and friends' ghosts being all culled... Because almost nobody cares, apparently.
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    edited April 2017
    Ugh, of course this one would win. I mean I'm happy for those who are into this sort of thing but this pack just seems boring to me. Laundry was so annoying in S3, that's something I would want to escape in the sims. I hate it irl and I hate it in the sims. Congrats to those who want it though! :) I guess I want more fun things for my sims to do. Being a nerd myself I preferred The Arcade one. Heh.

It's my first SP I'm not buying for TS4 if it heavily focuses on laundry. I'll wait and see what happens though.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes Eco is very cool!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Candyd wrote: »
    I guess we'll never have graveyards then unless if there's a miracle :( Is there going to be any solution about the problem of relatives' and friends' ghosts being all culled... Because almost nobody cares, apparently.

Graham did say that all other ideas would be filed away and could inspire a future object or other packs. All may not be lost.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    hopefully this doesn't culminate in us getting that laundry stuff pack so many people are pushing for LOL

You jinxed us :p
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    LadyJester wrote: »
    I think it really depends on the person. I personally like trying to do as many generations as I can and I usually hold a wedding every time my sim gets ready to marry someone. If you're not big on holding weddings then yeah maybe the pack isnt for you.

Not only that, but I bet the suits and dresses could be re-used for all sorts of occasions, not to mention what pretty hairstyles would likely be involved.