Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are the funniest things you've said while playing?

Comments

• Options
    HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »

"Why is your phone ringing again?!? You don't even have any *** friends!!

:D:D:D:D Burst out laughing to this one.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Quite often, if my Sims burn their meals on the First attempt, I will say -

"You get ONE... MORE... CHANCE! If you burn it, you're EATING IT!"

(at least I give them a Second try) :wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    "Really..is that it??? You're just not going to answer your phone because you're hungry...but your bloody SOCIAL IS AT DESOLATE!!!! STUPID IDIOT SIM!!!"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    I Never Remember Half The Stuff I Say :D I'm Too Annoyed At The Sims. I Think Of Any Examples I Can:
    (Censoring Words With "Plummy")
    "Listen You Stupid Sim, There Are Plummy Leftovers In The Fridge. Just Because It Is 2 AM And You Are Starving Does Not Mean You Get To Make Waffles. Now Get Downstairs And Have Stuffed Turkey For Breakfast."
    "Get Off My Child!"
    "Child I Hear You... SHUT. UP."
    "How Many Times Have I Told You... LEAVE. THE GUITAR. ALONE."
    "Which One Of You Plummies Are Still Awake?
    "I'm Gonna Be A Sneaky Sneak."
    "Plummy Off, Neighbours!
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

"Thank goodness the burglar is good looking because the pizza guy is ugly as sin."

Uh yeah ... I was playing my NIF Challenge.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member

@Minx11 Oh, how familiar that is. My sim, if you leave him alone for 2 sec. he picks up his guitar and starts playing.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options

@Minx11 Oh, how familiar that is. My sim, if you leave him alone for 2 sec. he picks up his guitar and starts playing.

I Have One Guitar Sim, But Everyone Else Thinks It's Fine To Just Play It.
    Nope.
  • Options
    @Minx11 I love your examples! :D

About the child crying. I love having toddlers and babies but my God they can be annoying sometimes.

I always end up shouting something like

"WHAT THE PLUM ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT NOW?".
    "PLUMMING CHRIST. Someone ring the plumming social worker, she can take this one!".
  • Options
    HARIBOWS wrote: »
    @Minx11 I love your examples! :D

About the child crying. I love having toddlers and babies but my God they can be annoying sometimes.

"PLUMMING CHRIST. Someone ring the plumming social worker, she can take this one!".

I've Never Had My Kids Taken Away From Me In This Version Of The Game I Have Now (Sims 3 On Playstation 3 :D), But On Sims 2 On PC, I Couldn't Keep Hold Of Them. I Find It Easier To Keep Track Of The Child's Needs On PS, Whereas PC Ended Disasterously.
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member

Oh that's the truth!! Change their diaper, give them a bottle, all the needs are full, and they throw a temper tantrum on the floor for no reason. So its just like real life!! :D:D:D

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    @Minx11 The only time the social worker ever came for me was with a dog. I didn't know how to look after it and it nearly died. I felt so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 bad. :s

@KevinL5275 Yeah just like real life. :D I'm the oldest of 7 children (so basically born to be a baby-sitter) so I think I have even less patience with digital children. :D
  • Options
    TaiFighter29TaiFighter29 Posts: 1 New Member
    While helplessly watching a Sim perish from working at inventing: "YOU ARE ON FIRE. THERE IS A POND 3 FEET AWAY FROM YOU. BUT I GET IT THAT YOU DON'T 'FEEL' LIKE SWIMMING, YOU 🐸🐸🐸🐸. YEAH, THAT'S THE REAPER."
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited April 2017
    (this was in Sims 4, where my male Sim constantly stopped talking in favour of looking at his phone)

"You know what? I understand you want her to be your girlfriend. But in order to do so, you might want to talk to her for more than half a minute!"
    Another one from the same game:
    "Oh, it failed 'cause there is no romantic relationship between you two. Well, what a surprise if she never gets to flirt with you!"

Now Sims 3 again, while I'm trying to manage the household. I often tend to mumble / comment on what they're supposed to do when I'm planning, like this:
    "Okay, now pause. Mary, introdu- no wait a minute, you've got to pee first. Austin, go out of the bathtub, your mum needs to pee. I dunno, maybe flirt with Bella? She's your future wife after all. Oh, Chris, you got up too! Well, then care for the toddler crying three metres away from you. What does he need again... ahh, some food, then use the highchair. Did I forget anyone?"

Or this:
    "Oh, Evan's crying again. 3 o'clock, really? Mary, now it's your turn. Don't react to the crying object that's your child Chris, go sleep again! Oh, can't sleep 'cause baby's crying? Then.. let's send you to the bathtub... After you're clean, cuddle Evan for a sec, then go sleep again...(some minutes later)... Oh, you broke the tub. Alright, now pause, ignore the toddler and repair the tub instead. No wait, Mary's got nothing to do right now, let's have her do it.... And where on Earth is Austin!?"

Or sometimes:
    "Austin, just go away. Your mum has to write a book on your PC."

Once, I even said:
    "Wait, I know that sound. That's... wait - AUSTIN! What are- oh, you're a young adult now? *some seconds of thinking about what that means* OH! I forgot your birthday! Oops.... Wait a second, I've still got aging on!?"

Wow, these examples make it sound as if I hated Austin. Which I don't, okay? :joy:

But the best thing is still the wedding of Mary and Chris, where Chris was standing in front of some guests and then I realised...
    "Oh god, did I really only invite elders!? *laughter* Oh no wait, there are also, like, three teenagers around. Austin's friends. But all their parents are elders by now... why!? *more laughter*"
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

"Where the heck is the bus ... Isn't it time for you little monsters to go to school ... Oh crud, it's Saturday!!!!"

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    AdelineRobbinsAdelineRobbins Posts: 140 Member
    I don't talk out loud, but I do have a range of comments while playing if I'm talking to a friend. Like this earlier while my latest twins were at University.

"Aaaand go figure. The camera panes down to two Sims on the front lawn with their butts on fire. Ruining the romantic moment I'm trying to create up here! Good thing I brought two Sims with me."

I remember this from the first time I started Sims 3.
    "Don't destroy the newspaper, they still need jobs!"
    "Fool," said my muse to me. "Look in thy heart and write."
    Kq8qeWk.png
    Wordpress
    Origin ID: Hoshicake
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Funniest thing I ever said was 'I hope that hurt!' when deleting a Sim >:)

That was back in TS1 though so all you had to do was click on their portrait and then they would reappear o:)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    edited April 2017
    Today I spent a good hour doing the hospital, and wouldn't you know, just when I was about to save it crashed.
    *Turns to boyfriend after crash*
    "It's fine. No really, it's fine. Absolutely fine. TOTALLY FINE. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. IT'S FINE".

Idk how I ended up back on this thread but this STILL cracks me up! I'm taking a screenshot for whenever I need a laugh so thank you for this! LOL
  • Options
    Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    edited April 2017
    In TS3 - My pregnant sim wakes up with bladder, hunger and hygiene bars in the red... Autonomously decides to hop in the bath first, finishes, gets out and promptly pees herself...
    Me..."I really hope your baby isn't this dumb or I swear I will delete the both of you."

TS4 - Wants Marcus Flex to write a children's book. Marcus always cancels task and decides to watch TV instead.
    Me... Fine! I'm taking away the TV AND your autonomy you plumming plum! No food or sleep until you finish writing the plum book!
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    BlackSand wrote: »

"Where the heck is the bus ... Isn't it time for you little monsters to go to school ... Oh crud, it's Saturday!!!!"

I'm having that too sometimes.
    "Okay, six o'clock! Everybody get up, eat, pee or cuddle the baby respectively. (some Sim-hours later) Wait, why aren't you all going to work or school? And why is Malcolm calling, isn't it school time? ... Oh, it's Saturday! But. Of. Course. Welp, then go sleep again I guess?"
  • Options
    BuildingStructuresBuildingStructures Posts: 40 Member
    hahaha! This post made me laugh! The best thing I have said while I was playing previous week was that "wait eleni! there is a ghost and we should immediately make babies with these two!" and my mother said "what the heck you two are talking about?" while she was passing close to my room's door. She literally thought that we were talking nonsense because of a real ghost! And now she says that I am always talking nonsense while I am playing this game.
    IfvKgi.jpg[/URL]
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    hahaha! This post made me laugh! The best thing I have said while I was playing previous week was that "wait eleni! there is a ghost and we should immediately make babies with these two!" and my mother said "what the heck you two are talking about?" while she was passing close to my room's door. She literally thought that we were talking nonsense because of a real ghost! And now she says that I am always talking nonsense while I am playing this game.

Funny story! I kept getting told off for bad language when I was younger for playing some games :open_mouth: Luckily I wasn't so angry playing The Sims :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Minx11 wrote: »
    "Listen You plum Sim, There Are Plummy Leftovers In The Fridge. Just Because It Is 2 AM And You Are Starving Does Not Mean You Get To Make Waffles. Now Get Downstairs And Have Stuffed Turkey For Breakfast."

LOL :lol: so true

• Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    "Don't you pee on him!" Yet, the dog did!
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Okay, this one just today.

"My indoor plumbing is now capable of independent thought. I'm scared."
    :o

86ddjzwdd62p1au4g.jpg

Of course what really happened is that my sim had just unclogged the toilet and walked away, leaving a thought bubble behind. This is what I found when I returned the game camera to the bathroom.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Last night I got back into Sims 3 after 5 month break (almost)...

"What do you plum plum mean the stove is on fire?! You were making Mac & Cheese, how do you set the plum plum stove on fire with MAC & CHEESE?! The plum?! You set the stove on fire boiling WATER?! Fine! I'm NOT replacing the stove a second time! Eat cereal for all I care...."

Followed shortly by "Why is the fridge on fire?"
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.