Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bowling Night Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Had so much fun creating my new Sim today with using new things from bowling and backyard stuff and other packs I downloaded. I'll post more pics later. Her hair cut is super cute. :)

sims_zpsv3nka3f1.jpg
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

I only got about 30 minutes to check out the new SP, but like what I see so far :) My only little complaint is that it looks like there is a height difference between the approach and the lane. It should be one even surface. A small, but noticeable thing.

--

I used Brett and Kaia to check things out

zaiZC3G.png

Close ups on the new hairs. I really like them. I can see myself using these a lot.

ymtKzG0.png

LyCpDVY.png

And a few random bowling screens

wXPGwuZ.png

XKfOFqG.png

SH27QTT.png

KJN4klP.png

7L92DNI.png

RlsKdzN.png

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    @sillyangel0906 Such pretty sims! They look amazing in the new hairs and clothes :relieved:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Death has a skull ball

Whoa. Would love to know if Death always gets the skull ball in everyone's game... (He's not in any of my current saves, so can't check myself :/ )
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    Trio infernale at the bar :o ! I didn't invite the knight ...

trioinfernalen0hi12vkq7.png

Ohhhhhhhh. Bear Night at the Bowling Alley is a thing.*

*City Living and Outdoor Retreat required

*Get Together and Outdoor Retreat required.

Oh yeah duh. Thank you :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Death has a skull ball

Whoa. Would love to know if Death always gets the skull ball in everyone's game... (He's not in any of my current saves, so can't check myself :/ )

He only got a drink in mine. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Death has a skull ball

Thats a grim reaper I downloaded and cheated his bowling skill to 5.
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    @Netzspannung That red outfit is really lovely.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @applefeather2 I like that one the best as well. And it is just that gorgeous top with base game shorts and shoes.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    HennriettaHennrietta Posts: 212 Member
    @Netzspannung love the first and last outfits!
  • Options
    Sorry, but I am still not done with these tops ... the possibilities are amazing!

MFastlane8_zpsuspkxgsg.jpg

I love these. The new CAS is great on curvy women!
  • Options
    @luthienrising It really is. The stuff pack team did such an incredible job with just a few items. That's why it is so amazing to me.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • Options
    HennriettaHennrietta Posts: 212 Member
    Enjoying this pack for sure!
    246v1xt.png
    6rpvyh.png
    17tthc.png
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    with the new pack and my game crashed, I started a new game. I love the hairstyles and the clothes. The clothes go so well with what we already have. and I love the new furniture, my only quibble is that we cant place a TV on the new sideboard and there isn't an 8 seater table. Other than that, it's a brilliant new pack.
    No pics yet, I got a terrible headache and had to sleep it off. pics tomorrow.
  • Options
    SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    Actually brilliant
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
    Sims lost:7
  • Options
    SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    @luthienrising It really is. The stuff pack team did such an incredible job with just a few items. That's why it is so amazing to me.

I keep forgetting it's a stuff pack! Actually great value for what it is, compared to the other stuff releases in other stuff packs!
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
    Sims lost:7
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    @Netzspannung thanks for the outfits pics! Really lovely.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    My couple decided to go back to the local bowling alley for a rematch (this time they remembered to wear bowling shoes). She started out dealing again....nice technique:

b57tkjZ.jpg

Things weren't going so well for him over on the next lane:

GJXFTla.jpg

She was feeling pretty good about her chances:

hH9q61U.jpg

Then he started pulling out the trick shots like the old "between the legs" shot:

5vXw9Ps.jpg

He pulled out a narrow come-from-behind victory.....she wasn't very happy about it...looks like he won the battle but lost the war and will most likely be sleeping on the couch tonight:

hjHAvNs.jpg

• Options
    ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    Thanks to all for posting these screenshots, especially the CAS items. I think this SP is worth it just for the clothing items alone!
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    tumblr_onnk66DDOs1w2ht8wo1_1280.png
    Bowling. YES.
  • Options
    @Simpkin Thank you. So many "older" CAS items (BG and GTW) combine beautifully with this SP. It's so fun!
    @ts1depot That's how I feel! I hardly even looked at BB and gameplay myself yet, CAS is just so well done.

we all try ...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I love this light
    03-29-17_8-16-12nbspPM.png

This looks pretty at night
    03-29-17_8-15-52nbspPM.png

The inside
    03-29-17_8-18-11nbspPM.png

Changed the color of the lighting on the dust bowl

03-29-17_9-29-29nbspPM.png

My favorite new hairstyle
    03-29-17_7-26-36nbspPM.png
  • Options
    tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    edited March 2017
    Just got the pack tonight. Here's a pic of my SelfSim's updated basement game room. Can't wait to turn on Moonlight Bowling.
    03-31-17_12-06-25nbspAM_zpszfnpneel.png

This is Rocky, one of my online friends turned into a Sim. He just got a gutter ball so he got really annoyed about that.
    03-30-17_10-23-28nbspPM_zpsxejvlbsl.png

Thanks to everyone who posted pics. I've been enjoying them as a nice diversion since I couldn't get the pack 'til today.
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited March 2017
    Lilith Vatore takes her bowling very seriously.
    LilithBowl.jpg
    Also, and this may be my imagination, but did they add a couple of new "exclamations" with this pack? Lilith knocked down one pin and shouted something I'd never heard before. I tried to write it down, but no luck.

7mQr8Yt.jpg