Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Autonomous Actions

I've been seeing a few people say their Sims woo hooed or proposed marriage autonomously and I'm wondering how to have that happen in my game. My sim is dating this guy and they're adorable but they haven't made it official. I'm just waiting for the right time, I guess, to have them become a couple. But if he's able to ask her to be his girlfriend on his own that would be great but I don't know if that's possible. Has anyone had their sim be asked to go steady or what not from the uncontrolled sim??

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    No. I think the autonomous woohoo was toned down in a patch months ago, but I never saw it, either.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    tiffrenee07tiffrenee07 Posts: 682 Member
    @Cinebar Aw man :'( I was hoping to be the one to get courted lol
  • Options

I really don't think this game has ever caused townies to 'court' our Sims by asking to date, get engaged, or propose marriage. If it had that would have been big news since it's something players have been asking about for years.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »

I really don't think this game has ever caused townies to 'court' our Sims by asking to date, get engaged, or propose marriage. If it had that would have been big news since it's something players have been asking about for years.

Right but I remember seeing in a thread where someone said another sim asked their sim to get married and I was shocked. I don't know how true it was though.
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I have a cute lesbian couple that autonomous woohoo all the time. There is no autonomous proposal without a mod which can be found here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=591860
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @tiffrenee07 Autonomous marriage could be from the MCCommand mod as that has been documented to happen with it. Autonomous woohoo can happen still in basegame however. Sometimes in the oddest of situations. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    @tiffrenee07 Autonomous marriage could be from the MCCommand mod as that has been documented to happen with it. Autonomous woohoo can happen still in basegame however. Sometimes in the oddest of situations. :D

But it was toned down correct? Because people complained about autonomous woohoo in the bushes if I recall correctly. It may not have been mentioned in a patch but it did get tweaked?
  • Options

Autonomous as in my Sims boyfriend asking her to marry him and not Sims in the world getting married?
  • Options
    I have a cute lesbian couple that autonomous woohoo all the time. There is no autonomous proposal without a mod which can be found here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=591860

Thanks!
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    My Sims gets asked to woohoo all the time by his many flings. I haven't yet had anyone ask him to marry him but he does gets asked to go steady often. Maybe if could be faithful he might get asked for a hand in marriage...LOL

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited March 2017

Autonomous as in my Sims boyfriend asking her to marry him and not Sims in the world getting married?

Ah. Okay that is different. And are you playing vanilla?

ADDED: Wait. Not Is her boyfriend not of this world...and I don't mean alien...LOL. I think I read that question wrong.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    My Sims gets asked to woohoo all the time by his many flings. I haven't yet had anyone ask him to marry him but he does gets asked to go steady often. Maybe if could be faithful he might get asked for a hand in marriage...LOL

Really? How long did it take for them to ask your sim?
  • Options

Ah. Okay that is different. And are you playing vanilla?

ADDED: Wait. Not Is her boyfriend not of this world...and I don't mean alien...LOL. I think I read that question wrong.

Lol I mean I have the MCCommand mod and I see where Sims in the neighborhoods get married but I mean the guy my Sim is dating, I wonder if he could ask her to be his girlfriend instead of me telling her to ask him. I didn't think it was possible but I've been seeing multiple people say it's true like @GoddessSims
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    You can use lot traits to get autonomous actions started. I particular like the mean vibe, which makes the sims on the lot a little angrier, and the flirty vibe, which makes sims romantic. Combining this with Romantic or angry decor makes sims mood change to what you like and increases the likelihood of specific autonomous actions, like woohoo, fighting, etc.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member

Really? How long did it take for them to ask your sim?

For woohoo, pretty much each time they come over or he gets invited over to their place. I do set try to set the mood with the TV or stereo because the other sim does need to be in the mood for it to happen. There has been those rare occasions in which he will use the enchanting or flirty introduction and next thing I know they are off to a hotel room!!! That only happens in the lots I have set up a strong romantic vibe with the aura objects though. Plus I do have a mod that allows for no strings woohoo. They can woohoo all night and the pink bar will not even show up unless they actually autonomously flirt with each other.

As for going steady it all depends on how long he can sneak around and not get caught! LOL In one save he has three girlfriends and one boyfriend at the moment. Candy and Rhiannon asked him before their first date was even over. Channel it took three or four, I think that had to do with her loner trait. She is always tense and they always get into little tiffs because of it...LOL Caleb, it was after their first woohoo which happened about an sim hour after they met. Caleb just went after my sim like he was on a mission...LOL

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I had one autonomous proposal from my sim's girlfriend. I am using the MCCC mod. They were also at the Romance Festival when it happened.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    I have had a few instances of autonomous proposal as well as autonomous woohoo. I do use the MCCC Mod.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    I do use MCCC but never had any autonomous proposals or even autonomous woohoo. I wonder why... I may need to set a few hangout places with the romantic trait to see if that changes. The Sims who do flirt only do so a few seconds and then start joking again or walk away...
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 @LoriTSp See I'm going to have to take a closer look at that mod. Or maybe it would happen, I just get them engaged pretty quickly lol Maybe I'll take my time this go around. :)
  • Options
    Mine had just met at the festival when it happened. She was working a food booth. My sim ordered food. They flirted a bit with each other. I look away a minute to get my mother's meds for her. Come back, and the girl is on a knee popping the question. I think it surprised my sim as much as it did me, but he said yes anyway. They had some cute kids together.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    shygirlshygirl Posts: 221 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    I do use MCCC but never had any autonomous proposals or even autonomous woohoo. I wonder why... I may need to set a few hangout places with the romantic trait to see if that changes. The Sims who do flirt only do so a few seconds and then start joking again or walk away...

You have to enable autonomous marriage in `MC Tuner`
  • Options
    shygirl wrote: »
    You have to enable autonomous marriage in `MC Tuner`

I have ALL interactions, flirty, mean etc. set on autonomous! Still I never see flirting Sims etc. Only if a couple is seen in the world they use flirty interactions, but never as far as to use any available woohoo spaces in the lot... I never see random Sims flirting with someone else. :(

• Options
    shygirlshygirl Posts: 221 Member
    edited March 2017

I have ALL interactions, flirty, mean etc. set on autonomous! Still I never see flirting Sims etc. Only if a couple is seen in the world they use flirty interactions, but never as far as to use any available woohoo spaces in the lot... I never see random Sims flirting with someone else. :(

Do you have the other module installed that we're not suppose to talk about here? That's the one you need for autonomous woohoo and try for a baby
  • Options
    Do you have the other module installed that we're not suppose to talk about here? That's the one you need for autonomous woohoo and try for a baby

Yep I have this module installed and I have the newest version, since I am a patron! :) So this should not be a problem, it's all in place, I got all MCCC modules that are available. Still no luck

• Options

Yep I have this module installed and I have the newest version, since I am a patron! :) So this should not be a problem, it's all in place, I got all MCCC modules that are available. Still no luck

Go to the romance festival when it pops up. That is the only place that I have had it happen.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top