The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member
    Congrats to @WrathofCath and @AIRIS6962 and @jazztizz for getting maxis favorites! And thank everyone for sharing your gorgeous builds. And especially thank you @Rosemow for this great opportunity to create and share!
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
  • Options
    Oh my gosh!! So many gorgeous bathrooms already...@Wildflower1971 - absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the hollyhocks in the windowbox. How great. @jhgkjhgkjh how wonderfully Bohemian! It has such character. I love it too! @Corwim, what can I say, it's beautiful. Amazingly elegant and I adore the calla lillies and the big rose paintings. @Jazztizz - SO lovely. Fantastic color scheme and the accent pieces are perfect. I'm hoping if I stick with building and learning what works, I'll be wowing you guys too soon!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Theme for the week: Seasonal Bathroom
    Gallery name of room : Winter Palace Bath
    Link:https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/93C35C540BEB11E78FD79E71AD1D46C3
    Origin id : Ainsleyfr
    I felt I had to edit it. I realized what I was hating most was the yellow tone..so I changed the wallpaper and set the lights to cool and cooler white. Sorry to edit after posting..and thanks @Corwim for the lovely comment!
    Pictures of the room :B0Nc458.pngXaUSAio.pngvj9iAP2.png
    Post edited by Ainsleyf on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,712 Member
    Winter Palace is so very pretty! @Ainsleyf :) It is line a little magical piece of wintertime wrapped up in a bathroom! Very calming colout scheme! The furnishing of the room is very nice. The white lit trees placed in the circular water fountains look so very nice! Very nice windows bath tub nook! The type of windows used and the half walls separating off the nook area looks very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing whilst bathing in the tub, with sunlight coming in onto them . Very nice vanity table nook! Sims will enjoy doing their makeup there. The beauty products are a nice touch on the table. The full length mirror is nice for sims to check their appearance in.The sink counter nook is very nice! The mooing work with the placement of the cabinets into the counters looks great! It is nice that there are double sinks. The patterned columns look nice in the room. The hanging robe on the column and the towels on the table are nice home touches. The patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the room. The confetti prints looks pretty on the toilet nook wall. The white ceiling lights are a nice touch in the room.
    The bathroom looks very elegant and reflects the Winter theme so well! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow Thanks for taking the time to review the room and say such nice things! AND thanks again for taking the time to make this challenge available for us!
  • Options
    popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Theme for the week: Seasonal Bathroom
    Gallery name of room : Earthy Autumn Bath
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/4C5C7E200BA211E78CE84B9C6F3A3321?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=popettypop2012&max=50&maxis=false
    Origin id :popettypop2012
    Pictures of the room :
    Lw0GGNn.png
    IW6kPGP.png
    Pg3AiMq.png
    PcDBitz.png
  • Options
    The design of Earthy Autumn Bath looks very nice! @popettypop2012 :) Very nice earlhy Autumn themed colour scheme of the room! The earth colours give a great look and feel to the room! The layout of the room looks great! Very nice double sink nook! The red flowers and blossom are pretty for sims to see when using the sinks, and the toiletries , tissues and plants on the counters and floor are great home touches there. The hanging robe looks great . The birds pictures add a very nice look to the room. The floor texture looks natural and great! The candles on the table are calming for sims to see. It looks nice the way the half wall separates off the room areas. Very nice cube seats sitting corner nook . Sims will enjoy resting there. The cabinet in the corner between the cubes looks great! Very nice bath tub nook! The blind shutters look great there! The laundry basket of fresh clothing is a nice touch, and the toiletries, photos and plant on the wall shelf add a nice look to the bath and toilet area. The patterned floor rug complements well with the colour scheme of the room!
    It is a very nice Autumn themed room! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge! :)
  • Options
    popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Thank you so much for your kind comment, sweet @rosemow. I had fun doing this bathroom, thanks for hosting
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your kind words @Ainsleyf ! :smile: I love your Winter Palace Bathroom! Beautiful use of white/grey colour variations and the bath nook looks amazing! Also love your MOO'd vanity table, that is so creative, wonderful room!

Beautiful bathroom @popettypop2012 ! I'm loving the earthly colour scheme, gives the room a very warm and relaxing vibe. And perfect decorating, giving the room little pops of colour throughout, very nice!

And hey, with these two bathrooms added, we now have at least one bathroom for each season! B)
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @popettypop2012 That is a really great bathroom. I'm a sucker for browns anyway, and the little accents you chose to add that touch of color are wonderful. @Corwim, thanks so much for the kind words! I have a real tendency of saying to myself "This build is great. Let's post it!" and then looking at it 10 minutes later and thinking "What did I post this for, it stinks!" Haha!
    Post edited by Ainsleyf on
  • Options
    jhgkjhgkjhjhgkjhgkjh Posts: 256 Member
    Uh, @Ainsleyf and @popettypop2012 two completely different bathrooms and still - I lieke how well they go together. Switching from one to another is almos like Seasons are really passing by.

Oh, so many georgous designs in this thread! Each Approach is so unique and a Beauty of ist own kind.
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    Gallery ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk
  • Options
    zathyrazathyra Posts: 83 Member
    @rosemow Thank you for the help over at the new members thread. I just noticed that it's actually your challenge that I've tried out.

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: a seasonal bathroom
    Gallery name of room: Winter Night
    Origin id: ZiahZi
    Pictures of the room:
    h tt p://imgur.com/YajUn4R
    h tt p://imgur.com/nKCJq6t
    h tt p://imgur.com/YqszhXN
    pOZo5xl.png
  • Options
    zathyra wrote: »
    @rosemow Thank you for the help over at the new members thread. I just noticed that it's actually your challenge that I've tried out.

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: a seasonal bathroom
    Gallery name of room: Winter Night
    Origin id: ZiahZi
    Pictures of the room:
    YajUn4R.jpg

nKCJq6t.jpg

YqszhXN.jpg

• Options
    Hello @zathyra :) Welcome to the room challenge thread! It is so great and very special that you have joined us and have posted a room for this week's challenge! Thankyou so very much! :) I hope that you will create rooms for future challenges too!
    Winter Night is such a very nice Winter themed bathroom! :) The dark blue walls and the white snowflakes placed on it looks so very nice, and looks so very effective! The white floor tiling gives a great look to the room, to complement with the colour of the walls. Very nice layout of the room! The sink nook is very nice ! It is great that there are double sinks there. The white wall towels, the toothbrushes and tissues are nice home touches there. The mini wintery tree on the counter looks pretty! The dark blue and white colour scheme of the room look so very nice! Very nice bath tub nook! It looks very natural,and nice. The nature themed texture of the table area around the edges of the bath tub gives a great look to the area! The lit white winter's tree on the wall looks so nice! The candles are calming and restful for sims to see whilst bathing. The towels are homely touches. The white and black hanging robes on the wall look great in the room. The patterned wall dividers separating off the shower and toilet nooks , look very nice.
    The furnishing of the Wintery room looks so nice! Thankyou again for entering this week's challenge! :)
  • Options
    @zathyra Nice bathroom. Wonderful colors. Love the shelving with the snowflakes!
  • Options
    @Ainsleyf : hehe, I think we are all our own worst critic. :wink: Lost count the times after uploading I think 'I should have gone with those colours', or 'why did I put that there, it looks terrible', etc etc etc lolz! :D Your bathroom is beautiful, trust me! B)

@zathyra : Hi, and welcome to the forum and the challenge! :) I love your bathroom! The blue/white/black colour scheme is perfect for a winter themed bathroom and I love the use of those decor snowflakes! Plus, your bath nook looks gorgeous, fantastic room!
  • Options
    zathyrazathyra Posts: 83 Member
    Thank you for the nice comments :)
    Building a room around a certain theme was really fun and I'll definitely join in again for next week!
    pOZo5xl.png
  • Options
    zathyra wrote: »
    Thank you for the nice comments :)
    Building a room around a certain theme was really fun and I'll definitely join in again for next week!

Hello @zathyra :) I am glad that you enjoyed creating the room. I will look forward to seeimg your room for the next challenge :)
  • Options
    JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    edited March 2017
    rosemow wrote: »
    Congratulations on Creative Colorful Dorm being favourited by Maxis! @Jazztizz :) That is great!

Thank you Rose. Wow that was an exciting surprise. =) I was inspired by your challenges and the beautiful and creative content here.
    Ainsleyf wrote: »
    Congrats to @WrathofCath and @AIRIS6962 and @jazztizz for getting maxis favorites!

Thanks so much @Ainsleyf =)
    Ainsleyf wrote: »
    @Jazztizz - SO lovely. Fantastic color scheme and the accent pieces are perfect.

I really appreciate your comments thanks so much. This is a great thread. ^_^
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • Options
    I love the new bathrooms posted by everyone. That Winter Bathroom @Ainsleyf is awesome. I can so see Elsa enjoying that. =)@zathyra welcome! I'm pretty new too. I love the blues and whites in your bathroom and especially the way you arranged the snowflakes and tree. Really cool. @popettypop2012 such an elegant autumn room. I will be following everyone here soon as I can sign into the game again.

Thanks again @rosemow for a wonderful thread.
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • Options
    Corwim wrote: »
    Beautiful bathroom @Jazztizz Awesome colour design and I love that this bathroom continues your Michael and Tracey dorm room builds. :smile: Hehe, Arrow's secret lair and nightclub would be an awesome idea actually! B)

Thank you @Corwim I've already begun building. Verdant is a very different kind of building -- all outside shots show this huge warehouse with just one back wall. But it's a challenge so I'm enjoying it. =) Meant to say I really like how you made the photos different sizes in your dorm. Are all those posters yours? So cool. I still haven't attempted doing the non-cc paintings yet since I've yet to DL cc but I have some ideas. Thanks again for your kind comments. =)
  • Options
    Hi @rosemow I can't wait to join this challenge! It looks so fun & I love making rooms but sadly I am not a member yet :( As soon as I am I would love to join the fun :)

Hello @crazymadkitten :) Welcome to the room challenge thread! It is so very nice that you are planning to join us and enter rooms for the challenges! I will look forward to seeing your rooms!
    Because you aren't a member yet, you can't post pictures or links, but if you would like to now post pictures of the room. you can upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link here, but break the image code link up, such as putting h.tt.p.
    We can then put the codes back together and post the pictures for you :)

Happy simming and creating ! :)
  • Options
    TinjaNurtleTinjaNurtle Posts: 167 Member
    Theme for the week: seasonal bathroom
    Gallery name of room : shabby chic spring bath
    Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82

3313j0h.png

2aj4cok.png

msisgn.png
    Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82
    Steam ID:GreenEggsandPam

Leave a Comment