Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My neighbor the pervent

34fzko4.jpg

29naryh.jpg

NO! You can't come in.
s6e07-dash-smile.gif

Yes I'm a Brony!

Comments

• Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    LOL omg something awesome is happening and the only thing THAT is happening is that your Sim is having a shower :D LOL 🐸🐸🐸🐸 indeed!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited March 2017
    He's not the only pervent in town. I don't have a picture of him, but it's this guy.
    250?cb=20170226220341
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited March 2017
    oh my, and his mother is there as well? I can see her purple jumpsuit by the door. they really do everything together don't they? even p-e-r-v on neighbors.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Don't you mean 🐸🐸🐸🐸?
  • Options
    theyellowshoetheyellowshoe Posts: 288 Member

That isn't his mother, it's his wife. :o
    s6e07-dash-smile.gif

Yes I'm a Brony!
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member

Really? That old lady he lives with is his wife??
  • Options
    shygirlshygirl Posts: 221 Member
    edited March 2017

it's his mother, not wife according to the relationship panel and family tree

[img][/img]03-01-17_6-36-24PM.png
    Post edited by shygirl on
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited March 2017
    I love City Living. He's like Don Knotts from "Three's Company."
    My vampire Sim just moved into one of the other apartments on that floor. She's bitten the old man neighbor three times now, and he still comes over. I'm beginning to think he just wants the attention.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    He's not the only pervent in town. I don't have a picture of him, but it's this guy.
    250?cb=20170226220341

@LaBlue0314 Here he is in my game. He was woohooing loudly in his apartment and my sim banged on his door and he came out dressed like this
    11kcvmd.jpg
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited March 2017
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    250?cb=20170226220341

@LaBlue0314 Here he is in my game. He was woohooing loudly in his apartment and my sim banged on his door and he came out dressed like this
    11kcvmd.jpg

Hardcore Pillow Fluffing
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    LOL that's hilarious. And creepy. I really can't stand living next to him in those apartments, he is ALWAYS wanting to hang out, raid my sims fridge, butt in on their life.... Lol
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options

shygirl
    In my game, it's only those 2 living in the apt. They are always woo-hooing, those hearts & music are coming out of their apt.
    s6e07-dash-smile.gif

Yes I'm a Brony!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited March 2017

shygirl
    In my game, it's only those 2 living in the apt. They are always woo-hooing, those hearts & music are coming out of their apt.

That's why when I first played that apartment, I too thought they were married. Then some time later when I was reading, I discovered that they are mother and son, it really creeped me out, especially since they were the only two in the apartment at the time. After that I can no longer have a sim living in that building. I'd rather deal with the guy who comes out of his apartment in a maid's dress.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member

shygirl

Actually...
    Even neighbors who live alone and really are single have that too.
    I wonder what's his mother doing...
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    This has always been my sim Glitch's solution to the noisy neighbours

jNkdJ8

udfSrc

:naughty:
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    LOL! I remember when I had a sim living there, that neighbor would always come by, asking to be invited in. He's persistent, that's for sure.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    EmmaNijiEmmaNiji Posts: 102 Member
    OMG I am just reading everything and I am sitting here laughing hysterically! I hope I don't laugh myself to death! Don't come for me grim!
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Don't you mean plum?

No not plum although your making me hungry for one but Per*vert but I guess Pervent is a new generation type of "get away of me". I hope my Sim's don't meet any "Pervent" or I'm going to charge "Per Vent" the per*vert used to crawl into my living room!
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    EmmaNiji wrote: »
    OMG I am just reading everything and I am sitting here laughing hysterically! I hope I don't laugh myself to death! Don't come for me grim!

He can't he's watching "One Life To Live" he doesn't interrupt himself for his job when he's watching his stories so your safe.
  • Options
    shygirlshygirl Posts: 221 Member

shygirl

that is just a glitch, they are not woohooing together. My neighbor had woohoo hearts too coming out of his apartment and he was alone while his wife was in the hallway throwing away the trash
  • Options

Oh, never thought of that shygirl.
    s6e07-dash-smile.gif

Yes I'm a Brony!
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited March 2017
    Omg these pervents are killing me right now! xD
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Actually I don't think it's a glitch, I think it's just a random occurence that happens no matter who the Sims are living there/if they live with a family member/if they live alone. I think it's just part of what is considered a disturbance from living in an apartment building and has nothing to do with the Sims who actually live there.
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    WonderfulKillJoy123WonderfulKillJoy123 Posts: 42 Member
    That Sim is annoying as hell. He always asks to hang out!
    Jayna
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    OMG! Those have to be glitches. I never had anything like that happen the entire time I had my sim living in the Culpepper apartments.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee