The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

Comments

• Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member

Username: Blargian (forum name) / Jalooloo (gallery name)
    Website/Blog/Channel name: The Holmberg and Hilde Legacy
    Current site URL: http://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/912875/the-holmberg-and-hilde-legacy-maxis-favourited
    Sims games featured: Sims 4
    Update schedule: Irregular/Monthly
    Disclaimer: All ages welcome!
    Additional information: About to start generation 3!
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes.
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes.
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?: Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Thank you, @desirae333 and @Blargian ! Your stories have been added to the index!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    Daily Stories and Legacies Index Newsfeed

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the following authors!
    • @desirae333 , who is writing The Eckert Legacy for Sims 4 and Julia and Robert for Sims 3 at "Life-long Simmer" and a 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4 at "2DayISim"!
    • @Blargian , who is writing The Holmberg and Hilde Legacy for Sims 4, which is about to start generation three!

Please check out these stories from the index listing!

New Stories:

@Spacey72659 has started a new Let's Play series, Over the Rainbow, a Rainbowacy for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Spacey Sims' YouTube Channel"!

@stargirl18 has started The Blomonge Wishancy, a Wishancy for Sims 3, and The Cruz Family, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 3! You can check them out from the index listing!

@TheoriesOfHappiness has started a new story, Eternal, for Sims 41 You can check it out from the index listing under "Cornucopia of Simlit"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Watergates for Sims 4 by @ilovebunnys65 which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out The Slade Dynasty Chronicles, a Let's Play series for Sims 3 by @ajaxpost which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Adam Slade's YouTube Channel"!

Polls:

@ChelleJo is holding a poll on which town to move to in Silver Random Legacy! If you would like to participate, please check it out here!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Thanks for the shoutout! <3
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hi! This is amazing. I'd like to be added, please. Thank you so much for maintaining this! :)

New Entry Form

Username: Lissykin
    Blog name: Lissykin's Lepidity
    Current site URL: http://lissykin.weebly.com/
    Sims games featured: The Sims 4
    Update schedule: weekly/irregular
    Story news/discussion thread on this forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/819099/the-drifter-challenge-house-001-rules/p1
    Disclaimer: Teen
    Additional information: Story Title: Land Locke'd A Drifter's Tale
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?: Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.

This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
    Post edited by Lissykin on
  • Options
    undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    Hello!

Thanks for making this index! I would love to be added.
    I recently started my first legacy challenge so I'm excited to join this writing community!

Username:* undressyourbones
    Website/Blog/Channel name:* THE ADTHAR LEGACY - SLIGHT SKYRIM: ELDER SCROLLS CROSSOVER
    Current site URL:* Where I Post My Story
    Sims games featured:* Sims 4
    Update schedule:* Weekly. Been updating daily because it's the beginning but will switch to weekly Sundays eventually.
    (with some daily updates if I have the time. )
    Story news/discussion thread on this forum: Same as where I post my story.
    Disclaimer: No disclaimers I suppose except the ones Sims 4 has on their own game events, woohoo, drinking, etc.
    Additional information: None
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?:*Yes
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:* Yes
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:* Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index

This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited February 2017
    Amendment Form: (to be posted on this thread!)
    * denotes a mandatory field

Username: Adamseve1231
    Website/Blog/Channel name (as listed in the index): Livin'a'Simmin'Life Simblr (Tumblr)
    Reason for amendment: I want to change the specific link, update the schedule, and add a mature disclaimer.
    Correct your entry by completing the original form below:*

Username: Adamseve1231
    Website/Blog/Channel name:Livin'a'Simmin'Life Simblr (Tumblr)
    Current site URL: http://livinasimminlife.tumblr.com/tagged/darkness-may-dream/chrono
    Sims games featured: Sims 3
    Update schedule:daily
    Story news/discussion thread on this forum: n/a
    Disclaimer: Darkness May Dream is a mature story. Some segments will include adult situations and disturbing or sensitive subjects. I try my hardest to be tasteful with my screenshots.
    Additional information: Darkness May Dream (story title)
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:Yes
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Slade Dynasty Chronicles, a Let's Play series for Sims 3 by @ajaxpost which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Adam Slade's YouTube Channel"!
    Thank you so much for the shoutout, much appreciated. In fact, it's really great that this wonderful resource is still growing with all these new stories so, thank you for your dedication to this list.
  • Options
    Thank you @Lissykin and @undressyourbones , your stories have been added to the index!

@Lissykin , do you have an dedicated update thread for your story? Weebly doesn't have a subscription service like other hosts to track updates, but the challenge thread for the Drifter Challenge gets so many posts it would be impossible for me to subscribe to this thread to try to track updates to just your story without being bombarded with notifications to lots of other posts that are irrelevant.

@undressyourbones , I'm subscribed to your story thread, but if you always edit your opening post, I will not receive notifications of your story updates when you post a new chapter. You'll need to create a new post on the thread in order for me to receive a notification to see that you have updated your story with a new part.

@AdamsEve1231 , your entry has been updated!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Thanks @mastressalita. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited February 2017
    mast thank you again for adding me. before my writing schedule was all over the place but since i joined they moved to daily. at least generation 2 has .
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the following authors!
    • @Lissykin , who is writing Land-Locke'd: A Drifter's Tale for Sims 4 at "Lissykin's Lepidity"!
    • @undressyourbones , who is writing The Adthar Legacy, for Sims 4 with some Skyrim/Elder Scrolls crossover!

Please check out these stories from the index listing!

New Stories:

@anaitapeva has started a new story, The Going Broke Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Sig's Simblr"!

@ajaxpost has started a new Let's Play series, Living Off the Land for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Adam Slade's YouTube Channel"!

@GaiaHypothesis has started a new story, Rowan's Bachelor Bash, a Bachelor Challenge for Sims 3 featuring the heir from The Ridiculous Times of Layla and Harris! You can find it in the index listing under "Look What We Started"!

@MidnightAura has started a new story, The Callahan Diaries: From 0 to 100 Babies, a 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4! You can find it in the index listing under "The Daily Sim"!

@Simslover163 has started Season 2 of Madness in San Myshuno! You can check it out from the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Braverman Legacy for Sims 3 by @MidnightAura which updated with several chapters recently! You can find it in the index listing under "The Daily Sim"!

Check out The Rose Legacy, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 3 by @mypalsim1 which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing under "Random Simming"!

Check out The Simpernaturals Reboot for Sims 4 by @Bear31 which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "ChiefDancingBear's Simtastic World"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    @mastressalita Thank you so much for adding me to your list! I hadn't realized the limitations when I decided to go with weebly, so I have two options: I can email the updates to you, and/or list them here. Please let me know what you'd like me to do. :)
    In the meantime, I'll just do both. :) I recently added three more chapters; four, five, and six. I appreciate being part of this. Thanks again!
  • Options
    @Lissykin : I don't really like updates posted on this thread because it makes other people get the wrong impression and think they should spam story updates here when I'm already subscribed to their stories through Wordpress Reader, Blogger Reading List, their update thread on the forums, etc., so e-mail is the much better option for me, thank you!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    @mastressalita thank you! I will keep that in mind and make sure to post a new post to let you know of any updates.
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
  • Options

New Stories:

@anaitapeva has started a new story, Potira Tribe, an Amazon Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Sig's Simblr"!

@cecerose0208 has started a new story, Penpal Project, for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Dreams and Drama Neighborhood Rotation"! This story is part of the Penpal Project; you can check out more information about it here!

@Rainydayz179 has started a new story, Post-Apocalyptic Murkland for Sims 4! You can check out this challenge story in the index listing under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

@rednenemon has started a new story, Penpal Project, for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "Senna's Short Sim Stories"! This story is part of the Penpal Project; you can check out more information about it here!

@Thymeless has started a new story, Penpal Project, for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Thymeless Challenges"! This story is part of the Penpal Project; you can check out more information about it here!

Returning Stories:

@Nory_05 's Mistakes, a mystery series featuring a team of detectives for Sims 3 has returned from hiatus with two new chapters! You can check it out from the index listing under "Sim Town Tales"!

@NyraKick 's Doll Marine and 100 Baby Plums has returned from hiatus! You can check it out from the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Christmas' Story for Sims 4, a spin-off series of To Be a Sim-Illionaire, a Rosebud Challenge story by @cully_c which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "To Be a Sim-Illionaire"!

Check out Darkness May Dream, a supernatural Sims 3 story by @AdamsEve1231 which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Livin' a Simmin' Life Simblr"!

Check out The Story of a Legacy, a legacy story for Sims 4 currently in its fifth generation by @amberthezombie which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Sucker for Pain a supernatural Sims 4 story by @Marialein which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Tribe Reina, an Amazon Challenge for Sims 4 by @Haids5987 which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Emerald City Taurus: The Amazon Challenge"!

Milestones:

Congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving nominations for the Boolprop Golden Plumbob Awards:

You can find all these works listed in the index, so please go give them a look!

Congrats @ADWilson for completing Generation Six of 2 Times the Fun!, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "Have I Got a Story For You!"

Congrats @ChelleJo for completing Generation One of the Silver Random Legacy, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "ChelleJo Plays"!

Congrats @PrincessLala14 for completing Generation Eight of The Alphabet Alphabetacy for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "Sims by Steph"!

Congrats @Rainydayz179 for completing House Six of Drifter II, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4, and Generation One of Random Legacy II, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 4! You can check them out in the index listing under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    New Entry Form

Username: WagonFruit

Website/Blog/Channel name: Line of the Last

Current site URL: https://lineofthelast.wordpress.com/

Sims games featured: The Sims 4

Update schedule: 1 to 3 times weekly

Story news/discussion thread on this forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/911351/amazon-challenge-line-of-the-last#latest

Disclaimer: Occasional suggestive content, at worst PG-13

Additional information: Hybrid of the Amazon Challenge and Rebuilding Worlds Challenge in a dramatic-satire genre style.

Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    LiseyLisey Posts: 195 Member
    Username: Lisey
    Website/Blog/Channel name: The Eris Random Legacy
    Current site URL: There are two: a Wordpress site at https://erisrandomlegacy.wordpress.com/ and a thread on this forum at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/909889/the-eris-random-legacy-chapter-1-14-up/p1
    Update schedule: Irregular but usually 2-3 times a week
    Story news/discussion thread on this forum: Discuss on the thread itself or comment on Wordpress!
    Disclaimer: None
    Additional information: None
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes!
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes!
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:* Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.
  • Options
    Thank you @WagonFruit and @Lisey ! Your stories have been added to the index!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    LiseyLisey Posts: 195 Member
    Thanks! This seems like a lot of work and it's appreciated!
  • Options
    PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Blog/Channel name: PrincessSimcess
    Current site URL: https://princesssimcess.wordpress.com/
    Update schedule: Typically every few days
    Story news/discussion thread on this forum: Please discuss my story either on my Wordpress Blog or Here
    Disclaimer: Rated PG
    Additional information: Currently featured on my site is The Royal Bachelor, a Selection/Bachelor crossover. There are four chapters right now, and I update frequently!
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes!
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes!
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.

Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• Options
    GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    New Entry Form:

Username: GeekMonkey34B21
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Geek Monkey Games
    Current site URL: https://geekmonkeygames.wordpress.com/
    Update schedule: weekly-ish (I try to post on Mondays but sometimes don't get around to it! And sometimes I do bonus posts)

Disclaimer: Pretty much all ages. I try to stay fairly PG, PG-13 at the most (does it count as PG-13 if I cuss every once in awhile???)
    Additional information: The Peters Legacy
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.

• Options
    Thank you @PrincessSimcess and @GeekMonkey34B21 , your stories have been added to the index!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the following authors:
    • @GeekMonkey34B21 , who is writing The Peters Legacy for Sims 4 at "Geek Monkey Games"!
    • @Lisey , who is writing The Eris Legacy, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @PrincessSimcess , who is writing The Royal Bachelor, a Selection/Bachelor Challenge crossover for Sims 4 at "Princess Simcess"!
    • @WagonFruit , who is writing Line of the Last, an Amazon Challenge/Rebuilding Oasis Spring Challenge-hybrid for Sims 4; Trial by Baelfire, an Apocalypse Challenge for Sims 4; and Project: Upcycle, a Rebuilding Willow Creek Challenge for Sims 4!

You can find these stories in the index listing, so please check them out!

New Stories:

@DreamsInPixels has started a new story, Dusk and Dawn, a vampire legacy for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing!

@InfraGreen has started a new story, No Stars over Uptown, a spin-off of @CitizenErased14 's Sims 4 legacy story Ashes to Ashes! You can check it out from the index listing!

Returning Stories:

@CitizenErased14 's (Para)Normal Neighborhood has returned with a new chapter! You can check it out from the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Fangs for the Memories, a supernatural Sims 4 story by @LadyLobster which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    Username: Gitte2001
    Website/Blog/Channel name: The topic is called 'The Alfredos'
    Current site URL: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/911780/the-alfredos#latest
    Sims games featured: Sims3.
    Update schedule: Irregular
    Story news/discussion thread on this forum:
    Disclaimer: 12+ ?There may be some hard language or naked butt once in a while. Nothing gross though.
    Additional information: Nothing
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes.
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes.
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?: Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index. / No, I wish to add my works to the Index manually when I open a new story site.