Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Apartment Role-Playing Game! [In Character]

Comments

• Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Phil Jester

"Oh no, no. I won't become that guy, I promised myself. Aah, and it's nothing, nothing too terrible. It's just when I forget my limits and act like a complete flute. Eejit-Alejandro might become sentimental for no reason whatsoever, he's bad at the art of walking steadily and talking without slurring, and his accent is as slippery as oil. Sometimes he embarrasses himself. But he's a friendly fella. Anyhow, you won't meet him anytime soon anyway, no need to think about him." He let out an awkward chuckle, and I grinned.

"Well, he certainly sounds like an interesting guy. But I very much enjoy this Alejandro. I like him a lot." I winked at Alejandro, still grinning. I couldn't really help it-all of Alejandro's little spiels just made me smile.

"Hm, well... At times, I guess. Odd things have happened for sure. Mostly it's just pretty unplanned things, I celebrate it with friends, we usually just eat something nice, drink something nice, go out somewhere or have small home parties. And drinking champagne as well as looking at people burning their fingers off when they lit fireworks. No, seriously, thankfully I've never witnessed such an accident. That would be terrible... But odd things certainly has happened. Like the time me and a few friends basically got chased through a night club. People can be so desperate..."

"Wow. That sounds exciting! More exciting than my board game nights, at least. I would be up for some champagne, actually. On New Years." Champagne was probably the only alcoholic drink I had good memories attached to. It had been back in high school, when Shawn and I were good friends. He'd dug some out of his parent's champagne, and we spent the whole night slightly buzzed and giggly. I'd also had my first real kiss that night (Leila in first grade definitely did not count). Yeah, champagne definitely had good memories attached to it. Plus, it actually tasted good, which I couldn't really say for most other alcohol.

"So when's this party happening? Is Vivian up? We probably need to talk to her."
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    edited February 2017
    Alejandro Magorian

"We should get some fireworks," Ophelia said when the topic of New Years was discussed; "or maybe not", she continued, chuckling to herself. I snorted.
    "...or maybe not. Gosh..." I shook my head. "I wouldn't touch any of those with a ten-foot stick." I tilted my head. "Actually... I can't even be close to a bottle of Champagne about to be open without being fidgety. I..." I giggled. "...get terrified to get the cork on me! And I hate opening them, they always make me jump."

"Well, he certainly sounds like an interesting guy." The eejit-version of myself. "But I very much enjoy this Alejandro. I like him a lot." Phil winked at me, grinning.
    I couldn't help but giggle a little, again, and I felt myself flush a little. I know that he likes me, obviously, I mean, I doubt that he'd hang out with someone he disliked. But still... It feels nice to hear such things. I winked back at him. "Interesting... perhaps. But I'm glad you very much enjoy this version of him. It's mutual." I laughed. "Me liking the regular Alejandro, of course! Or... not that I dislike myself, on the contrary, I'm pleased. But what I meant to say - I like Phil a lot!" I smiled at him, fondly.

"Wow. That sounds exciting! More exciting than my board game nights, at least. I would be up for some champagne, actually. On New Years."
    "I guess there has been some excitement... Oh, you would? So you like the fancier stuff? Well, I sure like Champagne too. And it sparkles so nicely. It's just... Those dang corks."

Champagne... Severely drunk before the clock striking midnight a shirtless and shivering Antonio thought it would be a good idea to pour Champagne over his chest, just to have me lick it up. I swear, the state of mind he can get me in... Childish. But it's fun being childish with him - and the two of us can act our age together - when we want to. It just don't happen a lot with some alcohol in our blood.

"So when's this party happening? Is Vivian up? We probably need to talk to her."
    "At New Years, probably", I said, teasing him friendly. "No, but seriously... No clue, I think we should. She sure seems used to throwing grand parties."
    Post edited by Lightfield on
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Phil Jester

Alejandro started rambling, and my face was red with laughter by the time he stopped himself. "Well. I'm glad you like me a lot, too."

I was surprised to learn that he was scared of corks (or loud noises, or something). He didn't seem like the guy to shy away from stuff like that. In fact, he seemed like the guy that would be popping the cork.

"At New Years, probably", Alejandro responded to my question. I smirked at him, and stuck my tongue out playfully.

"Ha."

"No, but seriously... No clue, I think we should. She sure seems used to throwing grand parties." I chuckled, nodding.

"She's definitely good at throwing parties. I'm sure she'll work everything out." I mimed waving something away. "Anyway. I think we should do something for the new guy? Just to make him feel... more at home, I guess?" He'd been pretty absent ever since he got here. I was worried he felt out of place.

I was still relatively new, but I'd connected with Alejandro pretty quickly. I'd had someone to help me acclimate to the apartment's craziness. The new guy didn't. Hopefully with a little push, he would start interacting with everyone. Or he would turn out to be a loner, which was fine, too.
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Devon Villian

"Ah, good morning." Alejandro smiled at me. "Oh, not bad. It was really refreshing to sleep in my own bed again. How about you, did you sleep well?"
    "Of course. I missed my comfortable bed. Not that the chalet's bed are uncomfortable, it's just mine is too comfy." I say and chuckled.

"Good." Ezra said and gave me a thumbs up, as he chewed on a big mouthful of food. I grinned. No wonder Ophelia is starting to fall on this boy. He seems that mysterious type yet the cute, hot type. Just a typical man I want to marry, but I need someone more than than that. The one who can treat me like a Queen. As for Ezra, he seems that quiet, bossy type though.

"So what are we doing for New Years? I vote getting Phil drunk again." Ezra said and smirked. I smirked, too. I remember Phil getting so angry, or rather annoyed, when we made him taste the wine.
    "Of course, another party at the rooftop. Bet England would be noisy as well." I replied and finished my food and my hot chocolate, "I would absolutely love a change of scenery. Maybe a luxurious bar or something?" I continued.

Phil made some comment about Ezra's wine topic about him. "This has, like, nothing to do with anything we've been talking about, but does anyone know where the new guy is? He's been kind of... absent all morning." Phil continued. I nodded.
    "That guy sure doesn't want to talk to us. Not like he's being forced to, but he needs to befriend us. I don't even know what his voice sounds like. Maybe he sounds like a child so he doesn't want his voice to be heard." I grinned at my joke.

"I believe I don't have much to fear. I don't exactly do scandalous stuff when I'm drunk. At least I like to believe as much. At least mostly." Said Alejandro. I laughed at that.
    "I'd like to see you get scandalous in bed with me when you're drunk." I said and winked flirtatiously at him. My something-between-my-legs are always itchy.

People talked and I helped myself wash the plates. I heard Ophelia said, "We should get some fireworks," she chuckled afterwards like it's a bad idea. She continued, "or maybe not."
    I chuckled, "Oh don't worry Ophelia, I'm not absolutely gonna light a fireworks. I'd rather not having a fireworks than me lighting it." I said.

"So when's this party happening? Is Vivian up? We probably need to talk to her." Phil said.
    "At New Years, probably", Alejandro said to Phil, teasing him friendly. "No, but seriously... No clue, I think we should. She sure seems used to throwing grand parties."
    "She's definitely good at throwing parties. I'm sure she'll work everything out." Phil said.

I nodded at the two, "Don't worry. I'll help her plan the party. I'm also sure she's got everything done with just one call." I said. Just in time, Vivian arrived. She looks tired and she's on her pajamas just like me. But she's fresh as always.
    "Hello. What's all the commotion about?" She said. "Anyways, Good Morning!"
    I smiled at her, "Good morning, Vivi."
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Alejandro Magorian

"Of course. I missed my comfortable bed. Not that the chalet's bed are uncomfortable, it's just mine is too comfy", Whattawhatta said.
    "Nothing like sleeping in one's own place after a trip", I said, smiling.

"Of course, another party at the rooftop. Bet England would be noisy as well", she said after the subject of New Years came up. She'll be noisy, I thought, chuckling internally. At last drunk Whattawhatta had been at the other parties. Quite entertaining... And about the last party, I was rather noisy. Heh. "I would absolutely love a change of scenery. Maybe a luxurious bar or something?" Whattawhatta continued.
    "Sounds good!" I laughed. "You girls, I mean, you and Vivi, you're all for the luxury, aren't you?" Something I can't really relate to in a way, but I definitely see the appeal, and it can be rather nice after all.

"I'd like to see you get scandalous in bed with me when you're drunk." Whattawhatta winked at me. I laughed and winked back.
    "Ohh, I bet you'd like that, Devvie!" I went up to refill my cup of coffee, then sat down again, stretching my legs.

"Don't worry. I'll help her plan the party. I'm also sure she's got everything done with just one call."
    "Sounds good", I said. Ah. Speak of the... not devil. But Vivi, who appeared, looking rather tired.
    "Hello. What's all the commotion about? Anyways, Good Morning!"
    "Discussing plans for New Years. And good morning to you, Vivi, slept well?"

Phil's face had gone red with laughter after my rambling. I just can't help it, my mouth just... I laughed loudly.
    "Well, Phil! I'm glad to be of amusement!"
    "Well. I'm glad you like me a lot, too."
    "Yep!", I said, chuckling and taking a swig of my dear caffeinated beverage.

"Anyway. I think we should do something for the new guy? Just to make him feel... more at home, I guess?"
    "Hmmm..." I tilted my head, I thought that he seemed very content with just being by himself. "Yeah, might be so... I do wonder, though... Wouldn't be good if he felt out of place or anything."
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Phil Jester

"Morning, Viv!" Vivian seemed to have the party planning handled, which was nice. As fun as a party sounded, I really didn't have the time to plan one right now, what with winter break being almost over.

In response to my comments about the new guy, Alejandro "hmm-ed" and said, "Yeah, might be so... I do wonder, though... Wouldn't be good if he felt out of place or anything."

"Maybe we can let him know about the party? He could interact with everyone then, and leave if he felt too overwhelmed. Though... I guess the atmosphere of the party will matter, in regards to meeting people." I turned towards Vivian. "What're we thinking? Grand ball, or casual nighttime garden party?"
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited February 2017
    Vivian Burrito

It seems like people are talking about the upcoming New Year and that leads to me planning a party again. Oh well, throwing a party is sure the answer to have fun! I helped myself first to prepare a hot coffee. Then placed a pancake on a plate. I nodded at everybody and motioned them to the living room.

I sat on my favorite mini-couch and started eating. "Okay, well, I really need a suggestion for you all on what kind of party I should throw and where it'll be held," I said. I cleared my throated. "I really want to throw a party on a luxurious nightclub, which of course, would be sponsored by me." I continued. "Well, any suggestions, rejections, and objections?"

"I'm not gonna object, Vivi. It sounds fun!" Devon exclaimed.
    I laughed, "I'm sure you know that nightclub. It's the same club from years ago." I said. Devon frowned at me, and I know she knows what I'm saying. It's that nightclub from which why I ended up here, and remembering it pains my heart.
    "What?" I looked at Devon, "Don't tell me you don't like it there. It's the most luxurious nightclub here in England."
    She starts to talk--err--maybe, object? but I just eyed her to stop. She just nods.

I looked at everybody, "What do you all think?"
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Alyssa4LifeAlyssa4Life Posts: 633 Member
    edited February 2017
    Maxine Myers

Suddenly, a moving van pulled up near the apartment, but before it could stop a girl with short brown hair and black eyes backflipped out of the moving van, landing readily on the pavement and rolling onto the sidewalk.

"And that is how you backflip out of a moving van!" I yelled excitingly, showing my darers the moving van, the guy waving 5 bucks at me. I smirked, knowing that he was one of my fans now after seeing what I just did.

"Sure, I had to bribe him 5 dollars to actually do that, but its one thing off my bucketlist!" I would put the camera of my phone near the apartment so they could see it, but I blocked out any private info. I didn't like stalkers.

"Do you like it guys? Anyway, I might get off now so I can unpack, but right after were gonna do some amazing stuff at this new place!" I turned off the stream and went to go inside. I was gonna have tons of fun in this new place, with dares or without.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    Alejandro Magorian

"Okay, well, I really need a suggestion for you all on what kind of party I should throw and where it'll be held," Vivian said, clearing her throat. "I really want to throw a party on a luxurious nightclub, which of course, would be sponsored by me", she continued and I gave her a little smile as I finished my cup of coffee. "Well, any suggestions, rejections, and objections?"
    "Hm..." I tilted my head. "Nightclub..." Oh, the memories of nightclubs. Dearie me. Dearie me... "That sounds good, I won't object to that." Even though I prefer other kinds of parties I wouldn't mind this. Could be really fun, after all.
    Then I looked at Vivi and Whattawhatta, there seemed to be something... off in a way, but I decided not to draw any attention to it since I'm not a fan of poking in other people's business when it seems to be something too personal.

"What do you all think?" Vivian said after talking with Whattawhatta for a while. I shrugged.
    "Well... Why not?"

Suddenly I heard that someone was at the door. I raised an eyebrow, wondering who that could be.
    "I'll go and check that..." I said. And as I walked to the door I saw a young woman - and by the looks of it she was ready to move in, unless she was a friend of someone - even though the bags seemed too much for a short and casual stay. Did Vivian mention a new tenant? I frowned, flipping through my own mind as if it was a book, before shrugging internally. My "new people"-shyness hit me. I gave her a smile that I hoped wasn't too awkward, and stretched out my hand to shake hers.
    "Are you... moving in? I... hm..." Awkward little laugh. "Well, how do you do? Name's Alejandro Magorian."
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Maxine Myers

"Yes, I am. And I'm fine. I'm Maxine Myers. I just moved here." I shook his hand, glad that there was someone to greet me. "How are you doing?"

(Is it ok if its short? No one else is talking to me, so I cant add much)
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    Phil Jester

I cringed internally at the mention of a nightclub. The only nightclubs I'd been to had been horrible experiences. Everyone was drunk, the music was super loud, and everyone was hungover and grumpy the next morning.

Those had been pretty 🐸🐸🐸🐸 nightclubs, though, so maybe this "luxurious nightclub" would be different. It sounded expensive, and I wasn't about to turn down free food and soda.

I shrugged. "Sounds good. As long as it's not... too loud." Geez, I sounded like an old man.

I'd finished up my breakfast, and I got up to start washing my dishes. Right after I'd gotten up, the doorbell rang, and Alejandro went to get it. I could hear muffled conversation, and I quickly put my dishes away and walked over towards Alejandro.

Outside was a girl who looked ready to move in. Vivian didn't tell us about a new tenant, unless I missed it. I gave her a small wave. "I'm Phil. Hopefully Alejandro here has been welcoming. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if he's already told you a billion stories about Granada." I smirked at Alejandro, then turned back to the girl. I glanced at her bags, then back at her. "So, are you visiting someone, or something? If you don't mind me asking."
  • Options
    Alejandro Magorian

I couldn't say that I disagreed with Phil - such loudness wasn't exactly my cup of tea either. That was one of the reasons I didn't really frequent nightclubs anymore, more than sporadically.

"Yes, I am. And I'm fine. I'm Maxine Myers. I just moved here", the new girl said, shaking my hand after I had greeted her. "How are you doing?"
    "Oh, glad you are, Maxine." I gave her yet another little smile. "Oh, fine, just fine... May I ask you where you come from?"
    I heard footsteps, turning around to see Phil waving at Maxine.
    "I'm Phil. Hopefully Alejandro here has been welcoming. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if he's already told you a billion stories about Granada." He smirked at me, and I opend my mouth, pretended to be offended.
    "Phil! I merely greeted her... That's all." I chuckled and shook my head, then I turned to Maxine again. "I'm not that bad regarding that certain city... I promise." I shot Phil a fake-glare, snickering.

Granada, though... Yes. I need to go there as soon as I have some more money. Is this longing showing on my face?

...probably not.
  • Options
    Phil Jester

The minute I mentioned Granada, Alejandro got this sad puppy dog look on his face. I chuckled slightly. "Don't worry. You can bombard her with stories once she's all unpacked. And I'm sure if you make her bacon, she'll be content to let you talk. Your bacon won me over, at least."
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Alejandro Magorian

...and it did. The longing look. Showing on my face. I don't think I'm too good at hiding my emotions from time to time... Phil chuckled.
    "Don't worry. You can bombard her with stories once she's all unpacked." I snorted and shook my head.
    "Thank you for making me sound like a crazy person first thing you do", I said, jokingly, giving his shoulder a firm pat. I closed my eyes and sighed when I realized that not only was I completely dressed down - I was also wearing the terrible, tacky and terrible tacky t-shirt I got from Antonio. 'I'm Spanish, let's party.' I had forgotten about that one. I looked at Maxine. "This is a joke T-shirt. I'm not like that. Only Spanish. I'm not... a tacky T-shirt wearing kind of lad, I mean."
    "And I'm sure if you make her bacon, she'll be content to let you talk. Your bacon won me over, at least."
    "Ah, yes, that. Me being used for bacon." I chuckled. "I'm still glad it did, though, being used for it or not." I tilted my head. "Yeah. Apparently I cook good bacon."
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Ophelia Rose

Plans were made for a party by Vivian pretty much as soon as she came into the room. I rolled my eyes internally at them, I didn't understand why it had to be expensive and 'luxurious', still I wasn't the one paying for it but nightclubs just seemed so intimidating.

I stayed sat on the work-top, fiddling with the little patches of sugar left on the counter, when someone knocked on the door. I crained my neck to try and see who or what it was, as Alejandro and Phil went to answer it. It sounded like a girls voice and from where I was I could see more than a few bags on the floor. I frowned. New tenant? I wracked my brain to try and remember whether one had been mentioned before.

I didn't want to overwhelm whoever it was but they didn't sound too shy and curiosity killed the cat, so I followed them over to the door.

"I'm still glad it did, though, being used for it or not. Yeah. Apparently I cook good bacon."

I laughed "Yep, that's the only reason we let him stay, bacon," I gave her a little smile, "do you need any help with your stuff?"
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    Maxine Myers

"Hello Phil. I'm moving in here so expect me to be flying down the stairs once I unpack." I giggled, thinking about that dare that someone had told me to do once I unpacked. "I don't get why everyone keeps asking whether I'm a tenant or not. Isn't it obvious?"

I looked down at my bags, which I had an extra one for pranking and dare supplies. Also, maybe a couple episodes of anime. Don't tell anyone. "I don't need help with my bags, I can carry them myself." I would grab my bags and start walking up to my room. Now this was gonna be fun.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Maxine Myers

I would walk into my room and start unpacking, along with going back to get my furniture. By the end of it I got my bed, living room, bathroom, and kitchen set up. I would have to wait until tomorrow to get the stuff for my dare room, and I was already tired.

I decided to start up a stream showing everyone my new apartment, before remembering the dare. I decided to go up the stairs and start flying down them on the railings, laughing and cheering as I went like a little kid. Suddenly, I got another dare to do, one that I was quite confused on since it was quite personal and stalkerish.

"Tell Alejandro your a lesbian." ~From Unknown

I would look around, making sure that one was stalking me, before looking at my phone. "Uhhh, darers, I might have to log off now, I need to unpack more stuff and something just came up." I quickly ended the stream before walking back to my room....

"What just happened?"
    Post edited by Alyssa4Life on
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Maxine Myers

I decided to make some food and drink some root beer to get my mind off of what happened earlier. After that, I started up a livestream and went to the living room to relax. I decided to just do a Q&A for right now, because due of the stress of today. I decided to show them my new spot for my dare lab, but the furniture wouldn't be coming until tomorrow.

I got bored, so I decided to just wander around and roam the halls, chatting with my darers as I went. I then got a dare to get a speaker and scream "THIS IS DARERMAX REPORTING FOR DUTY!" in it. I decided to just YOLO it and grabbed my speaker out of my bags. I then went to the stairs and started screaming.
    Post edited by Alyssa4Life on
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    Phil Jester

The new girl declined any help with her bags, which left me with an afternoon with nothing to do. Which was on the one hand liberating, as I usually had constant lesson plans and grading to do. On the other hand, I didn't really know what to do with the afternoon. Things had been pretty slow around the apartment (there was a surprising lack of drama recently), so I just decided to curl up on the couch with a book.

Right when I was starting to relax, this horrible, loud screaming started up. The sound of feedback echoed down the hall. I winced. What could possibly be making that noise?
  • Options
    GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    Ezra Colburn

I sat and listened as everyone spoke about New Years and such. Phil rejected my gracious offer to get him drunk again, which was a mighty shame, but wouldn't stop me from having more than enough myself. Ophelia and Vivian talked about fireworks. I remember when I was a kid, still living with my family, we used to stand outside in the back garden and light fireworks together, then me and my sister would run around with sparklers until it got too close to our hands, then we’d chuck them in a bucket of cold water. I chuckled at the memory, and wiggled my foot back and fourth, as much as I was able.

My mind was preoccupied with nostalgia, I was totally zoned out of the conversation, I didn’t even notice Vivian had come down. My mind woke up when she said-

"I really want to throw a party on a luxurious nightclub, which of course, would be sponsored by me. Well, any suggestions, rejections, and objections?”

"I'm not gonna object, Vivi. It sounds fun!” Devon exclaimed.

There was a tiny back and forth after Vivian mentioned to her, that they had been there before. Viv looked pained but continued talking.
    "What do you all think?”

I nodded my head “Sure.” I smiled.

I always felt like the clubbing atmosphere, was like throwing caution to the wind for most people. There’d been many a time where I’d … gotten aquatinted, with girls in bathrooms, or brought them home only to awkwardly ask them to leave early hours in the morning. There’s also been times where I'd wake up and wonder how I got where I was, or if I was even alive. Never been a classy club goer. But, new scenes and new people, maybe things would go smoothly this time. At the very least I won’t throw up in the cab ride home. Speaking of new people.. I looked up-

“...Well, how do you do? Name's Alejandro Magorian.”

"Yes, I am. And I'm fine. I'm Maxine Myers. I just moved here.” She shook his hand "How are you doing?”

Phil introduced himself next, followed by Ophelia, who offered her help with her bags. "I don't need help with my bags, I can carry them myself.”

I watched her pass by and head off to her room. I should probably have said hello, instead of just staring at her. I got up and passed through the living room, where Phil had curled up on the couch, when suddenly there was loud bellowing coming from upstairs. I looked over at Phil with my eyebrows furrowed, as if he had the answers to my confusion.

“The heck was that?"
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • Options
    HonestlyBenjaminHonestlyBenjamin Posts: 381 Member
    Charlie Walker

Just another day. Apart from someone new moved in, now I'm no longer the new kid, I hadn't gone to see them but I drove to the movie shop, well a shop that sells movies, because I'm sounding old now. I bought a lot of them films that are car films. I watched one, drank a fanta, then had a nap, weird order. Finally, I played football/soccer with Corey and I scored lots against him.
  • Options
    Phil Jester

"The heck was that?" I looked at Ezra and shrugged, still cringing at the noise.

"No clue. But I think if I get any closer to it my ears will explode."
  • Options
    Maxine Myers

I watched all of the people below, clearly confused, while I grinned and screamed, "THIS IS DARERMAX REPORTING FOR DUTY!" at the top of my lungs. Now this was gonna be fun.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    Alejandro Magorian

I was spread on the bed in my apartment, fiddling with a necklace I was going to sell to a guy who seemed really picky... Man, all these details... My mind was wandering; that nightclub. The fancy-schmancy one. For New Years. Will they even let me in? I don't look the part, after all. I chuckled. It wouldn't be a disaster if they didn't, I have sparkling wine in my fridge, and gin, and that bottle of absinthe Antonio gifted me... Oh, what on earth am I thinking? How sad wouldn't that be? As if I wanted to spend New Years alone and not with my friends. I realized that I probably needed a smoke. I was starting to get... weird.

And suddenly a scream so loud I accidentally flung three charms right in the wall. What on earth was that!? This is... someone... reporting for duty? I frowned. Someone... or rather Maxine, or so it seemed, must have a very... peculiar job. I shook my head. Screaming... I wonder what the wage is. I should ask her, then tell Antonio. With that strong voice of his he would earn a fortu...

...cigarette break.
  • Options
    Maxine Myers

I decided to stop screaming and go apologize for screaming so loud. I didn't want to get on my new neighbors bad sides, so I decided to go find Alejandro. I wanted to explain to everyone about my job so that people wouldn't get so confused when I did crazy things. I decided to try to go find his apartment first in case he was there.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!