Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cross Dressing Sims

Comments

• Options
    ...aaand it just happened to me again.

I was creating a new sim using genetics and everything was going fine. I switched over to the swimsuit category and lo and behold,

"masculine wear" -
    d2hna0Y.png

Either that isn't masculine or I have an entirely incorrect perception of masculinity.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Yes, agreed about their being several issues. Like my kids and teens will go up in grades and come home from school in a random outfit.

(And don't get me started on some of the random career outfits.)

You know what's even worse. The random outfits are most likely a bug... but career outfits are just bad fashion taste, those I think are in purpose.

I refuse to believe that these career outfits were intentional.

31917132023_cedb3fde3b.jpg
    33044186595_2ae0c8f6e3.jpg
    32662186760_4459fd03d6.jpg

Because I go to work everyday in a buttless gown ALL the time!

Oh wow lol that's bad
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

I was creating a new sim using genetics and everything was going fine. I switched over to the swimsuit category and lo and behold,

"masculine wear" -
    d2hna0Y.png

Either that isn't masculine or I have an entirely incorrect perception of masculinity.

I thought you felt offended by body hair? What happened there?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

I thought you felt offended by body hair? What happened there?

I'm not offended by body hair. I'm against body hair in a game played by kids.
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member

"masculine wear" -
    d2hna0Y.png

I need eye bleach after seeing those hairy legs.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    We need body hair in game.
  • Options
    MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    belpita wrote: »
    Another thing that bothers me about outfits in general, is that Sims change clothes autonomously for festivals. Not the active ones, but all the other ones around you.

This happened during gameplay yesterday when I was having a club meeting at the karaoke place in Spice Market. The reason it annoyed me especially much this time was that I had created a specific club for goth/"alternative" teenagers. But when the Spice Festival suddenly started in the middle of their gathering, they all began changing into regular Sims outfits to match a festival they weren't even actively attending. They were all inside the karaoke place in a locked room for club members only. It ruined my whole story telling, because I couldn't screen cap them anymore.

I agree! The team needs to get rid of the game changing of clothes. I dress my sims in an outfit I want, and the game changes it. @SimGuruNick : WE DON'T NEED THE GAME TO CHANGE CLOTHES FOR US!!!

• Options
    MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    So I thought the Guru's said when clothing options were enabled that no Sim would ever auto spawn with clothes not in the traditional gender unless you opt in.

Which I have not done.

I created this Sim from scratch. He does not have feminine clothes enabled for him. So why does he have this swimwear? I did not choose it for him. And I really don't want him to have it.

No mods. No CC.

2nhzxhg.png
    This is a problem with the way Female (full body) Swimsuits are tagged.
    Most Modders could fix this within an Hour, So there's no reason why the Devs can't easily fix it.
    ..And I'm sure they probably will in the next patch.
    d4Kl503.png

As for all the other Outfits, I've been saying all along that I wish *EA* would stop dressing our "Played Sims".
    We have Formal & Party outfit categories so let the Players use them for special occasions, There is a
    Hidden Career outfit category, If it weren't hidden then there would be no need for *EA* to dress "Our Played Sims" at all.

I second this. The game is ruining a lot of storytelling with this heavy handed dressing of sims. Why can't my sim jog in his every day clothes? Why does the game need to decide what my sim wears everyday?
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Mendota wrote: »
    I second this. The game is ruining a lot of storytelling with this heavy handed dressing of sims. Why can't my sim jog in his every day clothes? Why does the game need to decide what my sim wears everyday?
    As far as I'm aware, the only thing out of your control for a played sim is special event outfits, such as career, wedding, that sort of thing.

There's nothing stopping you from X'ing out of the Athletic tag when you're setting up your Athletic outfit and put something more Everyday in there. In fact, if you wanted to, you could put a duplicate of your Everyday outfit in there.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options

"masculine wear" -
    d2hna0Y.png

I need eye bleach after seeing those hairy legs.

I thought it was a werewolf
    We need body hair in game.

I agree, but less than that lol
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    I don't understand why body hair isn't a thing in TS4 since it was in TS3. Methinks the devs watch way to much "adult entertainment."
  • Options
    Here's two guys I was creating that I've found in bathing suits:

32682113120_d58c4c80a8_b.jpg
    32682114200_9e4d0ede51_b.jpg

• Options
    I like the guy in red. I'd like him better in a less flouncy bathing suit, but you know.
  • Options
    I like the guy in red. I'd like him better in a less flouncy bathing suit, but you know.

I think the jewelry and sunglasses they gave him was a nice touch. lol

• Options
    lol, you are right. I hadn't noticed. The poor first guy got cheated, no bling at all.
  • Options
    I don't understand why body hair isn't a thing in TS4 since it was in TS3. Methinks the devs watch way to much "adult entertainment."

I think they added body hair in an EP though
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

Yeah, I don't know. I only have a few of TS3 and it is there in my game.
  • Options

Yeah, I don't know. I only have a few of TS3 and it is there in my game.

Mm maybe supernatural? Do you have that one?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    I have the base game, late night expansion, high end loft and island paradise.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited February 2017
    My sims career outfits seem to keep generating with high heels. Its been happening to all my male sims. No mods or cc.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    It would be great to have body hair in the game. I'm a lover of male body hair. ;)
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I think body hair would be realistic. I don't understand why anyone would be against it. It's a natural part of life.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited February 2017
    I think body hair would be realistic. I don't understand why anyone would be against it. It's a natural part of life.

B-but, the children! :(
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Also, I haven't had the game assign female swimsuits to guys (or I've just not noticed)...I love crossdressing, but those suits are hideous. I'm fine with raising a stink just to prevent those from happening. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    bishop49erbishop49er Posts: 79 Member
    I have a bunch of Sims that are female but couldn't get the face features right so they all look like men in wigs. I just put some lipstick on them and played them. One of my male Sims has a house full of them.