Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Options
    DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    edited February 2017
    Would anyone be willing to update a massively obsolete mod? This is exactly what I'm looking for but it is woefully outdated. :(

ETA: Also, if anyone is up to the task, I would love to see a mod that adds (only) the Determine Baby's Gender option for non-doctor sims.
    Post edited by Denimjo on
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Options
    YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    Is it possible to make a Bloodline Familytree for vampires? I really like the fact thats now written in the relationship panel who turned you into a vampire and is your "master"
  • Options
    catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    Denimjo wrote: »
    Would anyone be willing to update a massively obsolete mod? This is exactly what I'm looking for but it is woefully outdated. :(

ETA: Also, if anyone is up to the task, I would love to see a mod that adds (only) the Determine Baby's Gender option for non-doctor sims.

Try this mod: Pregnancy Mega Mod v7.0 (update from 16.01.2017) by ArtUrlWWW: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=587777
    Read the main page of mod first.
    Words are soul's image
  • Options
    DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    edited February 2017
    Denimjo wrote: »

Try this mod: Pregnancy Mega Mod v7.0 (update from 16.01.2017) by ArtUrlWWW: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=587777
    Read the main page of mod first.

I appreciate the thought, but I don't want to choose the number of babies born to a specific sim; I want to change the odds of multiple births for every sim (played or not) and this mod does not seem to do that.
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
  • Options
    AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited February 2017
    I appreciate the thought, but I don't want to choose the number of babies born to a specific sim; I want to change the odds of multiple births for every sim (played or not) and this mod does not seem to do that.

Have you checked out MC Command Center yet? You can edit a lot of stats in that!
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member

Have you checked out MC Command Center yet? You can edit a lot of stats in that!

I think MC is more hands-on than @Denimjo is wanting to be, though.

AFAIK the number of babies per birth is the only setting that has anything to do with percentages... the higher you go (up to six), the more your chances for (lesser-number per each) multiple births increase, but that doesn't sound exactly like what she (?) has in mind.

BUT, if you look through the Pregnancy section on the description page, maybe something will gel for you.

I'll help if I can, but you might even be better off approaching Deaderpool in MC comments, @Denimjo . Maybe it'll do that, and I just don't know it. Yours isn't a question I've ever asked. ;)

Here's two settings, one is more relevant than the other, but they confuse people, so I generally pair them up to show the difference:

"Pregnancy_MaxHouseholdChildren": 50, Computer > MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Offspring > Maximum Household Children

(all the babies a NPC can ever have... doesn't apply to active households)

"Pregnancy_MaxOffspring": 2, Computer > MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Offspring > Maximum Offspring

This is the one you might play with. If you make it 3 (default, I just like 2 max), more triplets, less twins, least singles. Depending on RNG. Give it a try, on a copy save, if you don't want to do it in your real game. Won't hurt, might help. :)
  • Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    Custom teen interactions?
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Minai wrote: »

Could you be more specific? (Keeping the board's Teen rating in mind...)

If "custom" is code for "grown up" things, PM me. MC has something (extra) for that.

If that isn't what's on your mind, how about narrowing your request down a little? :)
  • Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    Minai wrote: »

Could you be more specific? (Keeping the board's Teen rating in mind...)

If "custom" is code for "grown up" things, PM me. MC has something (extra) for that.

If that isn't what's on your mind, how about narrowing your request down a little? :)

Thank you very much for responding!!

Teens are just so boring. I want more social interactions like a curfew, wild house parties, sleep overs, a feeling of rebellion.

If possible!! :)
  • Options
    ChrisatsinnohChrisatsinnoh Posts: 46 Member
    I would love to see a modder make a mod that could remove the Vampire renders from the main menu! I can't start playing The Sims 4 whether I see those Vampires brainwashing a poor Sim on the title screen. It had me frustrated and I wish I could get rid of it so that i don't have to deal with them anymore.
  • Options
    bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    Could someone update or make a new packing crates mod?
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Hello everyone, I like when my sims learns the wellness skill and all but lately I been wondering if there is a mod or if anyone could make a mod to remove the levitating and the teleporting? Thanks.
  • Options
    pearlbhpearlbh Posts: 313 Member
    Has anybody made a mod to get rid of the green fumes coming from the garlic and garlic items (wreaths, braids etc.)? I think I could make a mod for this if it doesn't exist, but I want to check first to see if somebody else has already done it.
  • Options
    BambooramBambooram Posts: 222 Member
    I have no idea if this is possible....

I have a family that only eat specific dishes... and I find it annoying to go to the fridge and press "cook" and have to look through all the different dishes to find some of the food they're allowed to cook.
    I wish there was a way to make a custom list of your favorite dishes, so they'd be easily available to you when your sim is making breakfast, dinner, etc.
    HV83B28.png
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    pearlbh wrote: »
    Has anybody made a mod to get rid of the green fumes coming from the garlic and garlic items (wreaths, braids etc.)? I think I could make a mod for this if it doesn't exist, but I want to check first to see if somebody else has already done it.

This isn't exactly what you are looking for, but there are vampire door mats that work just like garlic wreaths. You can even put them under your bed so if a vampire breaks in, they can't drink from you. These do not give off the green smoke (which can only be seen by vampires. Humans just see a normal plant.)

pickypikachu.blogspot.com/2017/01/functional-anti-vamp-door-mats.html
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    CaityCupcakes10CaityCupcakes10 Posts: 91 Member
    Alright well this thread seems pretty inactive, so I made my own discussion asking too, but is there a mod that just raises the prices of everything in general except for income. I feel like this is definitely possible, it's just like marking up prices in a store but for everything, so if I had the proper modding supplies (idk :D ) I would make this, but I don't so I'll have to wait. Even if there's just one to raise housing prices, or prices of some things, or CC with very high build mode prices, ANYTHING. Thanks! :blush:
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Alright well this thread seems pretty inactive, so I made my own discussion asking too, but is there a mod that just raises the prices of everything in general except for income. I feel like this is definitely possible, it's just like marking up prices in a store but for everything, so if I had the proper modding supplies (idk :D ) I would make this, but I don't so I'll have to wait. Even if there's just one to raise housing prices, or prices of some things, or CC with very high build mode prices, ANYTHING. Thanks! :blush:

You might also try looking for a mod that reduces income amounts - that seems like it would have been easier to code.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member

If you want higher priced bills, this mod does that. It hasn't been updated in a while, so if you experience any issues, then you may have to remove it:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=563931

If you want to make life more difficult, you can also reduce your sim's wages dramatically. Go to the comments section - there is an updated version posted there that works with City Living. I have used this mod before when I'm wanting to play really poor families:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=580531
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    CaityCupcakes10CaityCupcakes10 Posts: 91 Member
    edited April 2017

You might also try looking for a mod that reduces income amounts - that seems like it would have been easier to code.
    Alright, thanks!! :blush:

If you want higher priced bills, this mod does that. It hasn't been updated in a while, so if you experience any issues, then you may have to remove it:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=563931

If you want to make life more difficult, you can also reduce your sim's wages dramatically. Go to the comments section - there is an updated version posted there that works with City Living. I have used this mod before when I'm wanting to play really poor families:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=580531

Yeah, I saw the first mod, then I remembered I could use MCC to double them :D I'll check out the second one, thanks! :blush:
  • Options
    BJFBJF Posts: 10 New Member
    Where can I find a MOD to Select on Any Sims! To temporarily select any sim and control that sim until I unselect them. This would be extremely useful in creating stories. Otherwise, it can be very frustrating as my object sim may leave while I trying to create or do something. I had this Mod in the Sims 2 and loved it. Its really what is missing with TS4 that may really make it better.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited April 2017
    Is there a mod out there to stop sims from autonomously getting drinks from the globe that came with the vintage stuff pack? OMG it is like they are obsessed with it, including the butler.
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    Is there a mod out there to stop sims from autonomously getting drinks from the globe that came with the vintage stuff pack? OMG it is like they are obsessed with it, including the butler.

MC Command Center probably would. I don't remember the link of where it is located now. It used to be on MTS.

On that same note, my sims are obsessed with playing basketball. They will stop everything they are doing to go shoot hoops. Even if they are hungry and preparing a meal, or in mid-shower.. It's ridiculous. I had a CC hoop, so I thought it was that, so I replaced it with the game hoop and it is the same thing.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    keekee53 wrote: »

MC Command Center probably would. I don't remember the link of where it is located now. It used to be on MTS.

On that same note, my sims are obsessed with playing basketball. They will stop everything they are doing to go shoot hoops. Even if they are hungry and preparing a meal, or in mid-shower.. It's ridiculous. I had a CC hoop, so I thought it was that, so I replaced it with the game hoop and it is the same thing.

MCCC is now here: https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.