Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I use a mod that changes Sims into Formal outfits at Lounges, like it was at launch. I'd like a similar mod for Party outfits at nightclubs and dance parties.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    I have a serious need for a mod that either tones way down or removes entirely my sims' sudden obsession with taking out the trash. Not only my sims but every sim that visits my sim is obsessed with emptying the stupid trashcan (even if it's JUST been emptied). Plus, I am constantly seeing the neighbors in apartments taking out the trash.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    I usually buy the Nano trashcan, that doesn't need to be emptied. Not an answer to your mod request, but perhaps it helps a bit? You also gain a bit of money from everything that is thrown in!
  • Options
    I usually buy the Nano trashcan, that doesn't need to be emptied. Not an answer to your mod request, but perhaps it helps a bit? You also gain a bit of money from everything that is thrown in!

That's an idea, thanks :) Hopefully someone will mod it so the attraction is a bit less but, you're right. That trash can would help.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    I would *LOVE* to have a mod, tuning probably, that would filter out ALL of the "Buy... ANYTHING" whims Sims get when they are on community lots.

They are a total waste of time and game resources, the Buy action (to satisfy the whim) CANNOT be done, except from their home lot. So I see no reason for those whims to show up for Sims when they are anywhere else.

Game could bypass all that impossible stuff, and give us something we can actually DO. Or does that make too much sense to be a part of this limited game?

Better question: any takers on my mod idea? ;)

• Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    I have a serious need for a mod that either tones way down or removes entirely my sims' sudden obsession with taking out the trash. Not only my sims but every sim that visits my sim is obsessed with emptying the plum trashcan (even if it's JUST been emptied). Plus, I am constantly seeing the neighbors in apartments taking out the trash.

That "neighbors" thing may just be meant as a way for apt-living sims to "bump into" each other. Less intrusive than knocking on your door and asking to borrow a cup of sugar... ;)

• Options
    I have a serious need for a mod that either tones way down or removes entirely my sims' sudden obsession with taking out the trash. Not only my sims but every sim that visits my sim is obsessed with emptying the plum trashcan (even if it's JUST been emptied). Plus, I am constantly seeing the neighbors in apartments taking out the trash.

That "neighbors" thing may just be meant as a way for apt-living sims to "bump into" each other. Less intrusive than knocking on your door and asking to borrow a cup of sugar... ;)

I know but they are obsessed. Constantly in the hallway with bags of trash in their hands that end up on the floor more often than they end up in the trash chute. Then they moan and complain about the trash THEY just dumped on the floor. I'm going to stop playing with apartments eventually because it's driving me batty.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I would love two mods regarding festivals, so hit me up if they already exist !

I wish buy&wear the festival t-shirt would create a new outfit in the current category, rather than replace the one you're wearing. Same for the curry contest winner t-shirt, this one is worse since I don't even choose to have the sims wear it.

I would also love if geekcon could have more teens (and even kids) in the audience, mine is always full of adults and elders with maybe one teen and 2 young adults, and it's disappointing. I know married couples are more likely to show up at the romance festival, so I guess there is some sort of filtering for festivals already.
  • Options
    I have no idea how possible this even is but I'd love a mod that stops townies from showing up downtown dressed like tourists. Dressing up like sims are camping is great for that destination but there's zero need for Clara Burgsen to show up with a big floppy hat and weird shorts like some sort of caricature of an American tourist. As you can see, she looks embarrassed to be dressed like this. Sorry it's so dark, it's late evening. She's not the only one to show up like this and it's rather silly and, to be honest, annoying. With MC I can force change her clothing but I'd rather her not show up in this kind of situation wear to begin with.

12-11-16_4-51-10PM_zpsh0mbyw8j.png
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    MC Command Center has an option to stop some annoying actions, which is pretty great, like going to grab a drink constantly. I'm wondering if anybody has made a mod to stop this annoying action from constantly popping up. My sim will have a 'cook' interaction pop up. She could be full from just eating. She could have a tiny bit of hunger. Sometimes it pops up while she's in the middle of preparing food. It wouldn't be so bad if it would pop up only when she's hungry but, rather like the grab a drink thing, it pops up constantly.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,697 Member
    edited December 2016
    I have no idea how possible this even is but I'd love a mod that stops townies from showing up downtown dressed like tourists. Dressing up like sims are camping is great for that destination but there's zero need for Clara Burgsen to show up with a big floppy hat and weird shorts like some sort of caricature of an American tourist. As you can see, she looks embarrassed to be dressed like this. Sorry it's so dark, it's late evening. She's not the only one to show up like this and it's rather silly and, to be honest, annoying. With MC I can force change her clothing but I'd rather her not show up in this kind of situation wear to begin with.

Sorry for the late answer. I blacklisted these outfits (not only the tourist outfit, also the racoon and that weird bathing suit/werstling mask combination) with MC Dresser and it looks like I got rid of them. Keep my fingers crossed, that it will last longer.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    Bonxie wrote: »

Sorry for the late answer. I blacklisted these outfits (not only the tourist outfit, also the racoon and that weird bathing suit/werstling mask combination) with MC Dresser and it looks like I got rid of them. Keep my fingers crossed, that it will last longer.

The raccoon amuses me. LOL. But yeah. blacklisting. That's what I ended up doing after digging into MC (and forgot to update here saying that helped a lot). Thanks for the response! Late or not, it's appreciated.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    I hope this is the right place; I realise that the last post is a month old, but...

Would you wonderful people know of a mod available to hire additional retail employees beyond the normal three? I was sure there was one, but I can't find any - only those relating to Dine Out.

If there isn't one, would it be terribly difficult to write one? (I'm guessing yes; if there hasn't been one since GTW was released, it's not easy...)

Many TIA.
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • Options
    aldavor wrote: »
    I hope this is the right place; I realise that the last post is a month old, but...

Would you wonderful people know of a mod available to hire additional retail employees beyond the normal three? I was sure there was one, but I can't find any - only those relating to Dine Out.

If there isn't one, would it be terribly difficult to write one? (I'm guessing yes; if there hasn't been one since GTW was released, it's not easy...)

Many TIA.

I could have sworn there was one on MTS but, I can't find it. There is a mod that make the perks free, so you could hire additional with the perk but that's probably not what you're looking for.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited January 2017
    Many thanks for looking, @EIisabetta; yes, the one I want is where you can employ more than the three employees so you can have perhaps four or five. I was also certain one was there... perhaps it was pulled by the author for some reason...?

Thanks again :)
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • Options
    You're welcome. At least I'm not alone in thinking it used to exist.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Longer lasting negative moodlets

Fatal diseases or just make the ones already there more effective

Option to delete cc from CAS

• Options
    AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    I would like to ask if there is anyone that can continue the Door Locks mod made by Scumbumbo, because he retired from modding and it works way better then vanilla sims!
  • Options
    LegaspiWeaverLegaspiWeaver Posts: 136 Member
    I'd love a mod for more nausea & backaches for pregnant Sims: I know there was one made for Sims 3, but one for 4 has not yet as far as I know.
  • Options
    My sims have become absolutely obsessed with potty training their toddlers. Even when the toddler has a nearly full bladder motive. I wonder if there's the possibility of a tuning mod to tone down the obsession.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    I use a mod that changes Sims into Formal outfits at Lounges, like it was at launch. I'd like a similar mod for Party outfits at nightclubs and dance parties.

I also need this!
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    tanakakitanakaki Posts: 240 Member
    I would like to ask if there is anyone that can continue the Door Locks mod made by Scumbumbo, because he retired from modding and it works way better then vanilla sims!

I second this request. The vanilla door locks are very limited in their use.
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Make plasma fruit more filling! One vampire can seriously eat a party sized platter of plasma fruit salad and a glass of plasma Jane single handedly. It makes having a family of vegan vamps nearly impossible because all they do is eat and cook! The fruit is nearly useless for hunger management.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    Make plasma fruit more filling! One vampire can seriously eat a party sized platter of plasma fruit salad and a glass of plasma Jane single handedly. It makes having a family of vegan vamps nearly impossible because all they do is eat and cook! The fruit is nearly useless for hunger management.

Added No ingredients for Vampire game pack food and drinks.
    Food:
    - Plasma fruit Salad
    Drink:
    - Purgatory
    - Vampire Cure
    - Draught Of Reconfiguration
    - Plasma Jane
    - Vampire Resistance Cocktail
    - Sunlight Reversal Cocktail

Download here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=585136
    Words are soul's image
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member

Added No ingredients for Vampire game pack food and drinks.
    Food:
    - Plasma fruit Salad
    Drink:
    - Purgatory
    - Vampire Cure
    - Draught Of Reconfiguration
    - Plasma Jane
    - Vampire Resistance Cocktail
    - Sunlight Reversal Cocktail

Download here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=585136

That's not the same thing. I like gardening and using ingredients, but the food is worse than feeding a mermaid regular food in TS3. It doesn't fill them up.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png