Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Release date for bowling pack?

Do we know the release date for the upcoming bowling stuff pack?

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Best estimate is sometime in March
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    UnrealRootUnrealRoot Posts: 307 Member
    I can't wait for the bowling stuff pack, I will try to get it on release date.
    I just hope it will be released in March :x
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Hopefully it'll release as soon as Spring season hits which is like March 20th or 21st.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    edited February 2017
    March, April, May = Spring
    January, February, March = 1st quarter

So, it's quite possible we'll get Bowling Stuff somewhere in March. I guess it will be here somewhere in early-mid March, because people keep finding the codes for pets & piercings etc, and the cat is out of the bag now (lol). So, they probably won't wait too long to announce the new EP, but they should release the SP first to focus their marketing on it. An SP's buzz lasts give or take 3 weeks (1 week before the release, 2 weeks after the release).

So, I think we might hear about the Bowling pack in the first week of March and play it in the second week :blush:
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It has to release in the winter quarter because it was advertised for the winter quarter. March sometime.
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    I'm so excited for this I hope its released soon
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    Bowling? Just bowling, nothing else with it? Honestly bowling is okay, but I want more with it. If they want my money.
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    mmertor wrote: »
    March, April, May = Spring
    January, February, March = 1st quarter

So, it's quite possible we'll get Bowling Stuff somewhere in March. I guess it will be here somewhere in early-mid March, because people keep finding the codes for pets & piercings etc, and the cat is out of the bag now (lol). So, they probably won't wait too long to announce the new EP, but they should release the SP first to focus their marketing on it. An SP's buzz lasts give or take 3 weeks (1 week before the release, 2 weeks after the release).

So, I think we might hear about the Bowling pack in the first week of March and play it in the second week :blush:

Actually, if EA goes like most other fiscal years, this is the last quarter. New fiscal years start in April (I dunno why. Business and gov't in my case are weird like that.) If it did say Spring though, then it will have to be March. Unless you live where I am and "spring" doesn't happen until June. XP Downside of living up north.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited February 2017
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    It has to release in the winter quarter because it was advertised for the winter quarter. March sometime.

I believe the "Has to be releaed in the same Quarter it's Advertised" rule only applies to Free Stuff. Stuff being sold for actual monies can be released at any time regardless of when it's advertised. Which is why companies can preview games at E3 but then not drop them until December or later.

But going by their past releases it will indeed still fall in the quarter most likely early March.

~ ~ ~
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    They will definitely wait till the valentines season "boost" is over.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »
    Hopefully it'll release as soon as Spring season hits which is like March 20th or 21st.

I doubt it will be that late. I expect it The first week of March.
  • Options
    LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    Pipersfun2 wrote: »
    Bowling? Just bowling, nothing else with it? Honestly bowling is okay, but I want more with it. If they want my money.

I think they usually release more than 1 game play object in stuff packs. So we might be getting something else with it possibly.
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    edited February 2017
    Now I want to go bowling... :(
  • Options
    Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    LadyJester wrote: »

I think they usually release more than 1 game play object in stuff packs. So we might be getting something else with it possibly.

I hope so, I try to get all of them. just in case someone uses a object in a mod that I really want.
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • Options

Hope it s the photobooth. That was a missed opportunity in City Living.
  • Options
    We know one Gameplay Object will be the bowling pins.
  • Options

Photobooth= new woohoo spot hopefully :D
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    It was advertised as content for this quarter (Jan-March), so I expect we will see it in March. Maybe mid to late March? April will begin the new quarter and new fiscal year so we will learn about content for that quarter at that time. It would be very odd if the stuff pack they advertised as coming out this quarter were then delayed til the following quarter
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

To bad we don't have Mrs Crumblebottom back so she can hit our sims with a purse. :D

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options

To bad we don't have Mrs Crumblebottom back so she can hit our sims with a purse. :D

omg yes they need to add her back in game. :D
  • Options
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    It was advertised as content for this quarter (Jan-March), so I expect we will see it in March. Maybe mid to late March? April will begin the new quarter and new fiscal year so we will learn about content for that quarter at that time. It would be very odd if the stuff pack they advertised as coming out this quarter were then delayed til the following quarter

It was almost finished in January. I'd be surprised if it comes out later then the first week of March.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member

March 20th = first day of Spring. Always. All the other seasonal changes seem to happen on the 21st of the month. Still scratching my head over that one. But, oh, well.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

I doubt it will be that late. I expect it The first week of March.

I'm thinking mid-March, about a month from today.

March 20th = first day of Spring. Always. All the other seasonal changes seem to happen on the 21st of the month. Still scratching my head over that one. But, oh, well.

I think it basically has to do with lunar cycles -- Summer and Winter Solstices are when you have the shortest and longest nights of the year respectively, and the Spring and Fall Equinoxes are when nights and days are pretty much equal in duration. If you figure a 28 day lunar cycle, you'll have some variation from 1-2 days in when one of them will hit.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    EA sees the whole of March aa Spring.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I thought it was a joke, really Bowling?? Like others I hope we get more than just bowling.