The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO - SEASON 3 - Finale is up....

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Gerard: ...okay. :c *does push ups in the corner*
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,843 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Alani: "we're gonna diieeeee, castles should not be suspended above the ground!!"

Lavender: "i sugguest organizing these three in a safe space,far away from the balcony so they can collect themselves and stop crying. Maybe cuddle and be cute."

Laureo: "Wait, balcony?" *jumps off* "TJACCALACALOTTATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" *lands safely* "WOOHOO!"

Brianna: "Umm.........how the --- did she survives this, we are at like 60ft heights, normal sims would be dead by now."

Laurey: "Easy. We're awesome. You aren't. enuff said." *jumps off balcony* "TJACCALACCALOTTATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" *lands safely* "WOOHOO!"
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Larry: CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE ---- UP!?!?! Trying to think here.

Gerard: Err....a little too harsh there, Larry.

Larry: YOU. It was your idea to get myself all wet. And now I'm ----ING DEHYDRATED. God I need a drink. Or three. Okay, Larry, calm down. Maybe they have a cello in here somewhere....

Brianna: "Do you need a snickers?"
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Alani: "we're gonna diieeeee, castles should not be suspended above the ground!!"

Lavender: "i sugguest organizing these three in a safe space,far away from the balcony so they can collect themselves and stop crying. Maybe cuddle and be cute."

Laureo: "Wait, balcony?" *jumps off* "TJACCALACALOTTATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" *lands safely* "WOOHOO!"

Brianna: "Umm.........how the --- did she survives this, we are at like 60ft heights, normal sims would be dead by now."

Laurey: "Easy. We're awesome. You aren't. enuff said." *jumps off balcony* "TJACCALACCALOTTATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" *lands safely* "WOOHOO!"

Laureo: "WOOHOO!"
    Laurey: "LETS WOOHOO TOGETHER!"
    Lemon-Limes: "WOOHOO!!"
    Banner.png
  • Options

Larry: YOU. It was your idea to get myself all wet. And now I'm ----ING DEHYDRATED. God I need a drink. Or three. Okay, Larry, calm down. Maybe they have a cello in here somewhere....

Laurey: *from the ground* "Y'ALL NEED A SNICKERS!!!!"
    Banner.png
  • Options

Brianna: "Okay, something is weird about these two. Are they like supersims who are invincible?"
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options

Laurey: *from the ground* "Y'ALL NEED A SNICKERS!!!!"

HAHAHAHA
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Larry: ....I will take the snickers.

Larry: Thanks I guess

• Options

Larry: ....I will take the snickers.

Larry: Thanks I guess

Brianna: "Great, and now please stop acting like a diva, the real diva is already crying about her nails. #FirstWorldProblems" *laughs*
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options

Brianna: "Okay, something is weird about these two. Are they like supersims who are invincible?"

Nope. They're just Awesome. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    *T-Roll steals the Snickers from Larry and runs away cackling like a maniac*

T-Roll: "My Precioush!!!! Teh Chocolatte ish all mine!" >:) *Does a happy dance*
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Larry: ....Fantastic. -_-

• Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    *T-Roll steals the Snickers from Larry and runs away cackling like a maniac*

T-Roll: "My Precioush!!!! Teh Chocolatte ish all mine!" >:) *Does a happy dance*

Laurey: "Oooh T-Rollypollycuteyputey! Could ya give sweet little Laurey some sugar, babey? >;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    *T-Roll spots Laurey, Chucks the Snickers bar back to Larry and runs away screaming*

T-Roll: Momma! The scary lady wants to devour my soul and crush my bones to make bread!
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Im generally curious about what we all said in reference to getting down. I knew mine wasn't right but i tried lol
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    @Alleenmens - Are we allowed to say what we said?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    I love it... <3
  • Options
    Okay only @HayloHusky is outstanding... Maybe Rl interfere with fun :'(
  • Options
    So, we can say what we put down on the last question?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Yep you may share it... ;)
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    I put 'Wake up' lol
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    Teleportation potion for me, I thought my sims grasp of Alchemy might have helped them out of the tricky situation.

Although 'Wake up' sounds so much better than what i put, The whole thing being a dream makes alot of sense actually.

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I put 'Wake up' lol

That's the right answer!!!

We win!!

That's what I put as well, lol.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    I put the same thing!

"Go to sleep. When you wake up, you'll be at the AYTO house because the whole thing was a dream."

:D:D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I have written that Alleen will use testingcheatsenabled true and teleports us :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png