Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

Comments

• Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Daily Stories and Legacies Index Newsfeed

New Stories:

@AkramA has started a new story, Gone Viral, a comic-style Sims 4 story based on the Youth on Their Own Challenge. You can check in out in the index listing under "Castellon Legacy"!

@blair2396 has started a new story, The Bachelorette, a Bachelorette Challenge for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "Blair's Sims Blog"!

@cshaner has started Drifter, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Simfluence"!

@ginnymalfoy22 has started a new Let's Play series, Dyer LEPacy Challenge! You can check it out from the index listing under "Anneliese MB's YouTube Channel"!

@lisabee2 has started a new Bachelorette Challenge story for Sims 4, Rose White: Search for a King! You can check it out from the index listing under "lisabeesims"!

@Munterbacon has started a new story for Sims 4, The Colours of My Heart! Check it out from the index listing!

@thuggishsplicer has started Keagan's Adventures, a Sims 3 gameplay story featuring Keagan Rees, a founder Sim crossing over into multiple games from the What Happened in Your Sims Game Today? thread. You can check it out from the index listing under "Gamer's Corner"!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @AudreyFld for completing Everything Is Not As It Seems, a Sims 3 multi-generational story featuring an immortal lead that is 170 chapters long! You can find it in the index listing!

Congratulations @Eddie Sims for completing Rosebud Challenge, a Rosebud Challenge story for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Eddie's Sims World"!

Congratulations @Rorygilmore34 for completing The Disney Princess Bachelorette Challenge, a Sims 4 Disney-themed Bachelorette Challenge Let's Play series! You can find it in the index listing under "Rory Plays the Sims"!

Congratulations @supernatural103 for completing Isaacs Sisters, a Big Sister Challenge story for Sims 4 that is 100 chapters long! You can check it out from the index listing!

Returning Stories:

@AkramA 's Castellon Legacy for Sims 4 has returned from hiatus! You can check it out under the index listing!

@camimh 's Sims 3 sci-fi story Project Unity returns from hiatus with a new part for its third season! You can check it out from the index listing!

@hellohannah2 's Sims 3 story Dustland Fairytale has returned from hiatus! You can check it out from the index listing!

@sandybeachgirl 's Sims 3 story Listening to My Heart has returned with a new chapter! You can check it out from the index listing!

@sweetnightingale 's Forever in Time, a supernatural-themed dramatic legacy for Sims 3 has returned! You can check it out in the index listing!

@VanityHigh 's The Starling Legacy for Sims 4 returns from hiatus! You can check it out in the index listing under "VanityHigh Stories"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out As Life Goes, a Going Solo Challenge for Sims 3 currently in its fifth generation by @jazen which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Can You Hear the Violins?, an Ambrosia Challenge story for Sims 4 by @Thymeless which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing under "Thymeless Challenges"!

Check out The Cat Chronicles, a Sims 3 cat-point-of-view story by @mastressalita which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3"!

Check out Diary of a Drifter, a Drifter Challenge story for Sims 4 currently in its third house by @Piazzagirl1015 which has had several recent updates! You can find it in the index listing under "Piazzagirl's Sims and Challenges"!

Check out Diluting the Ugly Gene Challenge, a Sims 4 Let's Play series by @Weathie that's currently in its fourth generation and updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Saffize's YouTube Channel"!

Check out The Hurd Legacy, for Sims 4 by @Cement which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Just Another Willow Creek"!

Check out Murder Valley, a murder mystery story for Sims 4 by @xMike_Bx which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "murdervalleysims"!

Want Ads / Polls:

@stargirl18 is planning on starting a 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 3 and is currently looking for fathers. If you would like to participate, please check it out here.

@xoxJennxox is holding an heir poll for the generation one heir of the Small ISBI! If you would like to participate, please check it out here!

Milestones:

Congrats @AllieMac for completing house two of The Ramblers: A Drifter Sequel, a Drifter Challenge story for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "The Drifter Challenge by Allie Mac"!

Congrats @misfit091376 for completing house two of Drifter Challenge Redo, a Drifter Challenge story for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Misfit's Sims"!

Congrats @stargirl18 for reaching generation four of The Starlings, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 3! You can check it out from the index listing!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Unique Blogger Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index authors have received nominations for this award:

You can find all these works listed in the index, so please go give them a look!

Other News and Reminders:

Have a very happy 2017, everyone!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    edited January 2017
    @mastressalita thanks so much for the shoutout!! As a note the story is called Life Under Construction. Not sure if that matters or not since I believe the shout out is a reference to check out my main site of Simfluence! :smiley:
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options

New Stories:

@ginnymalfoy22 has started a new Let's Play series, Botanist Moneymaker, for the Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Anneliese MB's YouTube Channel"!

@VanityHigh has started a new story, The Drifting Dahl's, a Sims 4 Drifter Challenge! You can check it out in the index listing under "VanityHigh Stories"!

Returning Stories:

@Crzydramaqueen 's The Chance Legacy, a Sims 4 legacy currently in its fourth generation, has returned from hiatus! You can check it out in the index listing!

@dreamerz13 's The Ellison Legacy for Sims 3 has returned from hiatus! You can check it out under the index listing under "Britt's Sim Stories"!

@PmlTry 's Tales from Touperdu for Sims 3 has returned from hiatus with a new part to the "Inheritance" series! You can check it out in the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out AU Jonah and Ev: Rebirth, a Sims 3 domestic drama Simblr story by @GaiaHypothesis which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Look What We Started"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Username:Sonschi (I changed it from sonale92 to Sonschi that's why I need this amendment :) )
    Website/Blog/Channel name:Sonschi and the Sims
    Current site URL: https://sonschiblog.wordpress.com/
    Sims games featured: Sims 4
    Update schedule: daily
    Story news/discussion thread on this forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/907124/the-de-barra-legacy-sims-4-new-chapter-updated-02-01-2017#latest
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: yes
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:yes
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?: Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.

Thanks for changing it :)
  • Options

New Stories:

@Rorygilmore34 has started a new Let's Play series, The Wonder Child Challenge for the Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Rory Plays the Sims"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Angel in the Darkness, an Ambrosia Challenge-inspired story for Sims 4 by @Marialein which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    @Sonschi : Your entry has been updated. ^_^
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Stories:

@BabyDollAnne has started a new Simblr story, Single Dad, Searching for the Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Babydoll Simmer"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Bachelorette, a Bachelorette Challenge-inspired story for Sims 4 by @Spottydog714 which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Spottydog714"!

Milestones:

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Unique Blogger Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index authors have received nominations for this award:

You can find all these works listed in the index, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Stories:

@Rorygilmore34 has started a new Let's Play, The Island Challenge for the Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Rory Plays the Sims"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Postcards from Sierra Nova, a town rotation for Sims 4 by @pixiejuice which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

Completed Stories:

Congrats @blair2396 for completing The Bachelorette, a Bachelorette Challenge for Sims 3! You can check it out from the index listing under "Blair's Sims Blog"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Only Time Will Tell, a History Challenge for Sims 4 by @Sarahkay which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Milestones:

Congrats @misfit091376 for completing house three of Drifter Challenge Redo for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Misfit's Sims"!

Congrats @Rainydayz179 for reaching generation two of the Whim Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Congrats @Sonschi for reaching generation five of the De Barra Legacy for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Sonschi and the Sims"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Stories:

@blair2396 has started a new story, the Parker Family Random Legacy for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "Blair's Sims Blog"!

@Rainydayz179 has started a new story, Drifter Challenge II, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Returning Stories:

@Vuneca 's Iron Man, a Going Solo Challenge for Sims 4, is back from hiatus! You can check it out in the index listing under "Going Solo"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Shift, a Youth on Their Own Challenge for Sims 4 by @CathyTea which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @mastressalita Thanks for the shout-out! I've just got three more chapters of Shift, so it'll probably be complete this week! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member

New Stories:
    @AkramA has started a new story, Gone Viral, a comic-style Sims 4 story based on the Youth on Their Own Challenge. You can check in out in the index listing under "Castellon Legacy"!

@blair2396 has started a new story, The Bachelorette, a Bachelorette Challenge for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "Blair's Sims Blog"!

@cshaner has started Drifter, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Simfluence"!

@ginnymalfoy22 has started a new Let's Play series, Dyer LEPacy Challenge! You can check it out from the index listing under "Anneliese MB's YouTube Channel"!

@lisabee2 has started a new Bachelorette Challenge story for Sims 4, Rose White: Search for a King! You can check it out from the index listing under "lisabeesims"!

@Munterbacon has started a new story for Sims 4, The Colours of My Heart! Check it out from the index listing!

@thuggishsplicer has started Keagan's Adventures, a Sims 3 gameplay story featuring Keagan Rees, a founder Sim crossing over into multiple games from the What Happened in Your Sims Game Today? thread. You can check it out from the index listing under "Gamer's Corner"!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @AudreyFld for completing Everything Is Not As It Seems, a Sims 3 multi-generational story featuring an immortal lead that is 170 chapters long! You can find it in the index listing!

Congratulations @Eddie Sims for completing Rosebud Challenge, a Rosebud Challenge story for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Eddie's Sims World"!

Congratulations @Rorygilmore34 for completing The Disney Princess Bachelorette Challenge, a Sims 4 Disney-themed Bachelorette Challenge Let's Play series! You can find it in the index listing under "Rory Plays the Sims"!

Congratulations @supernatural103 for completing Isaacs Sisters, a Big Sister Challenge story for Sims 4 that is 100 chapters long! You can check it out from the index listing!

Returning Stories:

@AkramA 's Castellon Legacy for Sims 4 has returned from hiatus! You can check it out under the index listing!

@camimh 's Sims 3 sci-fi story Project Unity returns from hiatus with a new part for its third season! You can check it out from the index listing!

@hellohannah2 's Sims 3 story Dustland Fairytale has returned from hiatus! You can check it out from the index listing!

@sandybeachgirl 's Sims 3 story Listening to My Heart has returned with a new chapter! You can check it out from the index listing!

@sweetnightingale 's Forever in Time, a supernatural-themed dramatic legacy for Sims 3 has returned! You can check it out in the index listing!

@VanityHigh 's The Starling Legacy for Sims 4 returns from hiatus! You can check it out in the index listing under "VanityHigh Stories"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out As Life Goes, a Going Solo Challenge for Sims 3 currently in its fifth generation by @jazen which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Can You Hear the Violins?, an Ambrosia Challenge story for Sims 4 by @Thymeless which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing under "Thymeless Challenges"!

Check out The Cat Chronicles, a Sims 3 cat-point-of-view story by @mastressalita which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3"!

Check out Diary of a Drifter, a Drifter Challenge story for Sims 4 currently in its third house by @Piazzagirl1015 which has had several recent updates! You can find it in the index listing under "Piazzagirl's Sims and Challenges"!

Check out Diluting the Ugly Gene Challenge, a Sims 4 Let's Play series by @Weathie that's currently in its fourth generation and updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Saffize's YouTube Channel"!

Check out The Hurd Legacy, for Sims 4 by @Cement which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Just Another Willow Creek"!

Check out Murder Valley, a murder mystery story for Sims 4 by @xMike_Bx which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "murdervalleysims"!

Want Ads / Polls:

@stargirl18 is planning on starting a 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 3 and is currently looking for fathers. If you would like to participate, please check it out here.

@xoxJennxox is holding an heir poll for the generation one heir of the Small ISBI! If you would like to participate, please check it out here!

Milestones:

Congrats @AllieMac for completing house two of The Ramblers: A Drifter Sequel, a Drifter Challenge story for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "The Drifter Challenge by Allie Mac"!

Congrats @misfit091376 for completing house two of Drifter Challenge Redo, a Drifter Challenge story for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Misfit's Sims"!

Congrats @stargirl18 for reaching generation four of The Starlings, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 3! You can check it out from the index listing!

Have a very happy 2017, everyone!

TY @mastressalita for the shout out for the new story spin off <3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options

New Stories:

@POLLYANNA2 has started a new story, Immortal Dynasty Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "PollyannaSims"!

@RipuAncestor has started a new story, Forget-Me-Not, an Ambrosia Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing!

@SummerFalls has started a new story, the Vega Legacy, a Simblr Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "SummerFalls' Sims"!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @CathyTea for completing Shift, a Youth on Their Own Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Foster Legacy, a Simblr Sims 4 legacy by @quwface which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out The Lemon Legacy for Sims 3 by @Ninjakitz which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Life's Lemons"!

Check out More Than a Princess: The Rossini Family Legacy, a Disney Legacy Challenge for Sims 4 by @CharmingMaruska which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "TrulyCurly"!

Check out My Little Pony, a Let's Play for Sims 4 based on the popular fan-favorite series by @Spacey72659 which is currently in its third generation and updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Spacey Sims' YouTube Channel"!

Want Ads:

@RosemaryMariee is looking for some short sentences about her story Noble Doubt from readers for an upcoming Blogaversary! For more information, please check here!

Milestones:

Congrats @PrincessLala14 for reaching generation seven in The Alphabet Alphabetacy for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index under "Sims by Steph"!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Sunshine Blogger Award!

sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    New Story Request!

Username:*MidnightAura
    Website/Blog/Channel name:* The Daily Sim
    Current site URL:*http://MidnightAura86.wordpress.com
    Sims games featured:* Currently featuring the sims 4. But will be featuring the sims 2 and 3.
    Update schedule:* Daily- every 2-3 days.
    Disclaimer: 13+
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?:* Yes
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:*Yes
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:* Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index
  • Options
    Thank you, @MidnightAura ! Your site has been added to the index!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to @MidnightAura who is writing A New Direction, a story for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "The Daily Sim"!

New Stories:

@BabyDollAnne has started a new Simblr story, The Castillo Legacy, for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index under "Babydoll Simmer"!

@CathyTea has started a new story for Sims 4, The Lost Art of Correspondence! You can check it out in the index under "Cathy Tea's Simlit Anthology"! This story is part of he Pen Pal Project; if you are interested in participating, please check this thread!

@dougsbaby12 has started a new Let's Play series, Drifter Challenge Revamp, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out under "Manda Sim Tales YouTube Channel" in the index listing!

@MedleyMisty has started a new story for Sims 4, Emo Pistols! You can check it out in the index under "In the Valley of the Sun"! This story is part of he Pen Pal Project; if you are interested in participating, please check this thread!

@RipuAncestor has started a new story for Sims 3, The Pen Pal Project! You can check it out in the index under "The Chrysanthemum Tango"! This story is part of he Pen Pal Project; if you are interested in participating, please check this thread!

@serindeppity has started a new story, Wings of My Dreams, a Differences in the Family Tree Legacy for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing!

@swcheppes has started a new story, The Bachelorette: Disney Wildlife Edition, a Bachelorette Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Sim-play Awesome Stories"!

@sweetnightingale has started a new story for Sims 3, The Pen Pal Project! You can check it otu in the index under "Simming With Sweetnightingale"! This story is part of he Pen Pal Project; if you are interested in participating, please check this thread!

@misfit091376 has started a new story, Snow and Her Dwarves, a Toddler Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Misfit's Sims"!

@TheNay83 has started a new story, Bump Buddies 3, a 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 3! You can find it in the index under "Montigo Universe"!

Returning Stories:

@AdamsEve1231 's supernatural Simblr story Darkness May Dream for Sims 3 has returned from hiatus with several new chapters! You can check it out from the index listing under "Livin' a Simmin' Life Simblr"!

@EvermoreRocks 's video story series for Sims 2, Mount Heart is returning for a fourth season soon! You can check out the trailer here! The previous three seasons are available from the index listing under "Mount Heart"!

@Meggles 's Build Newcrest for Sims 4 returns from hiatus with a new chapter! You can check it out from the index under "MeggSims"!

@pronterus 's supernatural Sims 4 story Undead With Benefits has returned with two new chapters! You can check it out from the index listing!

@Thrippa 's Gilt Sparrows, a Fifty Foal Challenge for Sims 3, has returned from hiatus! You can check it out from the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Deery Meadows Legacy, a town rotation legacy story for Sims 3 by @TadOlson which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "TADOLSON'S HOMEPAGE"!

Check out Goth-Sanity 2.0, an I'm Surrounded by Idi*ts Challenge for Sims 4 featuring the Goth family by @Lynnwood that updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Interludes and Solitude, a spin-off series to the Sims 3 legacy story The Krazy Crazy Life of Kassiopeia Fullbright by @AdamsEve1231 that updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing under "Livin' a Simmin' Life"!

Check out The Kavanaugh Legacy, a Sims 4 Legacy Challenge in its fifth generation by @MissCharlie that updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Monstrous Mezilkree: From Grotesque to Gorgeous, a male Prettacy Challenge for Sims 4 by @Twiggy in its second generation which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Twiggy's Sims Adventures"!

Check out Take Me to the Moon, a Sims 4 legacy currently in its seventh generation by @ShannonSimsFan which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "The Simdale Valley Post"!

Milestones:

Congrats @Rainydayz179 for reaching generation three of The Whim Challenge! You can check it out in the index listing under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Congratulations @RosemaryMariee for reaching her one year blogaversary! You can check out the big celebration here!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Versatile Blogger Award!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Sunshine Blogger Award!

If you have a story registered with the Stories and Legacies Index and you change your username on the forums, please notify the Stories and Legacies Index! This is a vital piece of information on your listing that needs to be updated, and will create a broken link to your user profile if it is not changed to reflect your new username! Thanks!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

Returning Stories:

@TheoriesOfHappiness 's collaborative Sims 4 story with his wife, In Remission, returns with three new chapters! You can check it out from the index listing under "Cornucopia of Simlit"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Amelie Legacy, Sims 4 Legacy Challenge by @HowGreatThouArt which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Milestones:

Congrats @misfit091376 for completing house four of Drifter Challenge Redo! You can check it out in the index listing under "Misfit's Sims"!

Congrats @Rainydayz179 for completing house two of Drifter II! You can check it out in the index listing under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Thanks @mastressalita for the shout-out for Darkness May Dream and Interludes & Solitude. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

New Stories:

@dougsbaby12 has started a new Let's Play, a Seven Toddler Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Manda Sim Tales YouTube Channel"!

@Piazzagirl1015 has started a new story, I'm Every Woman, a Going Solo Iron Woman Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Piazzagirl's Sims and Challenges"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Grimes Legacy, a Sims 4 Alphabetacy by @Tacoman763 which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Milestones:

Congrats @Piazzagirl1015 for completing house three of Diary of a Drifter, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Piazzagirl's Sims and Challenges"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Discovering Juliana, a Sims 4 story by @Jes2G which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Stories by Jes2G"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    edited January 2017
    New Entry Form

Username: @lanlyn
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Simlish Fair
    Current site URL: https://simlishfair.blogspot.com/
    Sims games featured: Sims 3, but I have a few posts on Sims 2
    Update schedule: Irregular, but usually at least once or twice a week
    Story news/discussion thread on this forum: I have many blog update posts here: What Happened in Your Sims Game Today and some here: Play and Share Continued
    Disclaimer: My posts generally adhere to EA's teen guidelines.

Additional information:
    • My blog is a Work In Progress. I am trying to edit and copy over several stories I originally posted here in the Sims 3 forum, but have not yet finished transferring them all.
    • I have separate Tables of Contents for each of these story lines for easier access and reading. (Latest updates listed at the top, older updates towards the bottom)
    • Right now, my Rinn Fada world story is complete to date, with a spin-off story complete to date in Lost Cove.
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: YES

Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: YES

Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?: NO, I wish to add my works to the Index manually when I open a new story site.

This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
  • Options
    purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member
    New Submission

Username: Purplestarz2006
    Website/Blog/Channel Name: Tranquility Creek

Current URL: tranquilitycreeksims.blogspot.com

Sims Games Featured: Sims 4

Update Schedule: Irregular

Disclaimer: PG-13 just to be safe if only for the acknowledgement of WooHoo, though nothing beyond what is in the game.

Additional Information: Prosperity Challenge (rotational gameplay) blog. Primarily game-driven with some ongoing story elements.

Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form? Yes

Do you understand that story updates are not to be posted to this thread? Yes

No, I wish to add my works to the Index manually when I open a new story site.

This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • Options
    ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    New submission:

Username: ninaumi
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Tales of my Sims
    Current site URL: umisimslegacy.wordpress.com
    Sims Games Featured: Sims 4 (and a few posts on Sims 3)
    Update schedule: Irregular
    Additional information: My focus for now is on The Umi Legacy (The Sims 4). Past entries on the blog are no longer updated.
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form? Yes
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread? Yes
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?: No, I wish to add my works to the Index manually when I open a new story site.

• Options
    Thank you @lanlyn , @purplestarz2006 , and @ninaumi for submitting your stories! Your sites have been added to the index!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    New Entry Form: (to be posted on this thread!)
    * denotes a mandatory field

Username:* SassyTxBrat
    Website/Blog/Channel name:* Love My Sims
    Current site URL:* Love My Sims
    Sims games featured:* Sims 3 and Sims 4 - active stories will be Sims 4 only
    Update schedule:* Irregular
    Story news/discussion thread on this forum: (optional) None
    Disclaimer: (e.g. Preferred reader age or content warnings) (optional) No Content Warnings
    Additional information: (e.g. Story titles featured on your site, any other information) (optional) Nothing Specific
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?:* Yes
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:* Yes
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:* Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.

~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana