Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires info: blogs, SimGuru tweets etc.!

Comments

• Options
    LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I give you.... Darth Vadpire?
    (He needs a better name than that.)

4YsB1BI.png

Idk he kinda reminds me of that one guy from the Addams Family :blush:

Uncle fester? It does! :D
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @LadyJester yees right, that was his name :D thanks!
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member

4YsB1BI.png

You mean Uncle Fester?
  • Options

4YsB1BI.png

You mean Uncle Fester?

As they say in (fake television) court: asked & answered! :D But yes, that's exactly who I meant haha :) Thanks 2 you too!
  • Options
    Can I just say the vampires from the trailers are already giving me nightmares...I mean last night I dreamt about making my vampires and playing with them and then....they were just human and wearing clothes from other packs and I woke up. It was horrible I tell you. :'(:D
  • Options
    edited January 2017
  • Options
    PopcornHotsaucePopcornHotsauce Posts: 143 Member

4YsB1BI.png

Vadimir Simstalker?
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,525 Member

4YsB1BI.png

Darth Vlader?
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member

Lol. I love how they used the Bat Form one :smiley:
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

4YsB1BI.png

C'mon. It's got to be Vader the Impaler.
  • Options
    We can call him Uncle Vader too, the creepy old transilvanian man who's only ever awake at night.

@luthienrising the wait is getting too long :'(
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    We can call him Uncle Vader too, the creepy old transilvanian man who's only ever awake at night.

Technically the wait is getting shorter. Not that you'd know it.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    BabySquare wrote: »

Technically the wait is getting shorter. Not that you'd know it.

Yeah I know, the PGPS is just getting worse lol (is that a thing now, PGPS?)
  • Options

At least there will be a livestream to keep you busy tomorrow. I mean im sure this thread will be going 20 pages a minute. :D
  • Options
    LadyJester wrote: »

At least there will be a livestream to keep you busy tomorrow. I mean im sure this thread will be going 20 pages a minute. :D

I can't imagine how long it's going to take me to rewatch the stream in pause going frame by frame so I don't miss anything.
  • Options
    Just as a heads-up, all I'm putting in the OP from tomorrow's livestream is a link to it. If anyone grabs quotes about stuff we didn't know before from the chat, though, let me know - not everyone plays the chat, and I'm not sure it's replayable with the stream. I might not be able to get to the livestream and last one I couldn't keep up with the chat.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DeliriumDelirium Posts: 85 Member
    I'm trying to make the waiting easier by listening to Bram Stoker's Dracula movie soundtrack and reading the book! Wojciech Kilar is an amazing composer! I recommend the soundtrack as a medicine to your vampire madness :) !
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    LadyJester wrote: »

Yeah really looking forward to that :D I'm just an impatient person when it comes to this stuff, and I want to start playing the vamp story I had in mind :D

Almost there.

ETA: much appreciated, I'll have a look (/ a hear)
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Somehow I think that their interpretation of hunting and or interpretation is different. I think they mean vampires hunting for their next nibble. While some of us are sitting here excited and imaging making Buffy.

I really want vampire hunting aka slaying to be a thing.

But right now, I'm more curious about that family tree and the vampire bassinet.

I mean that my sim can find and forcefully cure vampires. :)

@SimGuruNinja YES!!!!! Is this something that will be exclusive to vampires, or will other supernatural lifestates in the future also be able to be hunted?
  • Options
    dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    I will say the one downside to vampires getting their own pack like this is there is no secrecy to them. What I mean is, in Sims 2 and 3 vampires were a lifestate that came in a Night Life type EP and so they were in the background and it made it fun and "challenging" to find one and get turned into a vampire. With this pack, they are just the main focus in their own destination so all it takes to become one is going there and asking to be turned basically.

I don't know, this pack looks really cool and looks like it will be fun, but at the same time we miss out on the fun part of discovering a vampire at night and then being turned.
  • Options
    dmel15 wrote: »
    I will say the one downside to vampires getting their own pack like this is there is no secrecy to them. What I mean is, in Sims 2 and 3 vampires were a lifestate that came in a Night Life type EP and so they were in the background and it made it fun and "challenging" to find one and get turned into a vampire. With this pack, they are just the main focus in their own destination so all it takes to become one is going there and asking to be turned basically.

I don't know, this pack looks really cool and looks like it will be fun, but at the same time we miss out on the fun part of discovering a vampire at night and then being turned.

You could create a storyline where your sim is traveling to GF for a weekend of camping in mother nature. But your sim takes a wrong turn and ends up in this little hidden hamlet that looks friendly enough, so he pitches his tent on an empty lot and then, night falls. He hears strange noises outside his tent, but they're not the kind of noises that you would hear in the woods. He decides to investigate and as he walks into what looks like an old cemetery, a shadow flies across the night sky, blocking the moonlight. He turns, he runs, he's too late. He's prey.
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member

4YsB1BI.png
    How about "Darth Vladpyre." He's Vladislaus's archrival and wants him gone. He wants to see his dead body being burned in a funeral pyre.

After all, Vladislaus did a bad job of cooking one day and Vladpyre got the worst of it. Now he has to wear a stupid suit!

REVENGE
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    Oh hey! Found more.
    Vampires can only drink from human Sims. They bite and drink from the neck to tame their Thirst.

When turning a Sim into a Vampire, the human will greedily drink from the Master's wrist. They'll need to take in some true Vampire Plasma to trigger the start of their changing process.
    Vampires will not autonomously try to turn anyone else into a Vampire.
    You can certainly ask a Vampire to bite & turn you. And you can make your own Vampire bite and turn your other Sims.
  • Options
    dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    dmel15 wrote: »

You could create a storyline where your sim is traveling to GF for a weekend of camping in mother nature. But your sim takes a wrong turn and ends up in this little hidden hamlet that looks friendly enough, so he pitches his tent on an empty lot and then, night falls. He hears strange noises outside his tent, but they're not the kind of noises that you would hear in the woods. He decides to investigate and as he walks into what looks like an old cemetery, a shadow flies across the night sky, blocking the moonlight. He turns, he runs, he's too late. He's prey.

Well yeah I can make up a story, but I was talking about how I liked the randomness and luck, or not, of running into a vampire around town, it added a cool element to the game. Now it's just go to the place to become one.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Did we ever find out how long it takes for a sim to turn into a vampire?
    1FKDfKj.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top