Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires info: blogs, SimGuru tweets etc.!

Comments

• AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    When Werewolves come out, I'm gonna have a Vampire/Werewolf couple.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    monna wrote: »
    I have been enjoying this since I found it yesterday. I am looking forward to this when it comes out on Tuesday plus all the puns that you all have been doing. SimGuruNinja, you have been doing a fantastic job keeping us in suspense and teasing us. Thank you luthienrising for create this thread and your contributions to the puns and humour here. So looking forward to what I see next.

Luth IS the best. Honestly. We couldn't ask for a better fan!
    Me, I deserve no thanks. I take all my pleasure from teasing and torturing everyone. :blush:

Yay! Can I have a pony? :smiley:
    #TeamPony
    also #BouncyCastle!!

(Seriously, it's fun to hang out here. Way more fun than, uh, cooking dinner, apparently.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • musiclover13191musiclover13191 Posts: 82 Member
    When Werewolves come out, I'm gonna have a Vampire/Werewolf couple.

I hope Werewolves come out, either in their own pack or with a Pets expansion.
    Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff | Ilvermorny House: Pukwudgie | Patronus: Hedgehog
    edited January 2017
    @luthienrising But Cooking Skill is of the utmost importance!
  • dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    Wait a minute... so I read the thing about how "We do not condone the killing of vampires vs curing them. (but whatever happens happens)"... Does this mean there are Vampire Hunters that can kill vampires?
    dmel15 wrote: »
    Wait a minute... so I read the thing about how "We do not condone the killing of vampires vs curing them. (but whatever happens happens)"... Does this mean there are Vampire Hunters that can kill vampires?

Sims haven't been able to murder each other before, so I don't think they'd be able to now.

Sims haven't been able to murder each other before, so I don't think they'd be able to now.

It doesn't have to be a brutal murder or anything. Like the vampire and vampire hunter could get into a fight and then when the cloud dissipates the vampire is laying on the ground and then the grim reaper shows up? That's not bad at all.
    There are some deviant ways to play and indirectly...um...cause Vampires to cease to be.

Oh PLUM! Tell me they didn't go there...
    There are some deviant ways to play and indirectly...um...cause Vampires to cease to be.

Well obviously I assumed you could play deviant ways and bring about their demise. But can vampire hunters do that?
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    mariah6194 wrote: »

True! Haha. Everyone is just so excited!! I can only imagine what the forums will be like once it's actually released.

At a guess, quiet.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »

True! Haha. Everyone is just so excited!! I can only imagine what the forums will be like once it's actually released.

At a guess, quiet.

Yup everyone will be too busy playing.
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    LadyJester wrote: »

At a guess, quiet.

I thought that as well, but I'm sure there will be tons and tons of people showing off their vamps as well :smiley:
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    LadyJester wrote: »

At a guess, quiet.

I thought that as well, but I'm sure there will be tons and tons of people showing off their vamps as well :smiley:

Yes that is true! I am so excited to show off my twins when I make them.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited January 2017
    I just found this picture I never saw it before. from the Sims Community.info
    tumblr_inline_ojzxqwmjjp1s4yqel_400.png

I can only imagine a Sorcerer Need's being Set up similarly, Energy Being the Long bar at top. but they will have hunger, Hygiene, bladder, Social and Fun...

but do vampires not have a bladder? Ooooh, Maybe Blood Thirst gets funneled back to energy as well as rest, so they won't need the bathroom.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »

I can only imagine a Sorcerer Need's being Set up similarly, Energy Being the Long bar at top. but they will have hunger, Hygiene, bladder, Social and Fun...

but do vampires not have a bladder? Ooooh, Maybe Blood Thirst gets funneled back to energy as well as rest, so they won't need the bathroom.

Read through the comments on this thread @SimGuruNinja posted that picture a few hours back for us here. There's loads more Info now.

So exciting!

--T
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    This is totally my favorite thread at the moment! ^^
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited January 2017
    To7m wrote: »

Read through the comments on this thread @SimGuruNinja posted that picture a few hours back for us here. There's loads more Info now.

So exciting!

--T

Oh cool.
    Obviously, I don't flip through comments. especially 20+ pages.

I found it looking for mods and CC =p
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited January 2017
    @SimGuruNinja You are amazing!!! I am loving all of this info! I think I guess a water intolerance of some kind incorrectly. Haha! I did see a cup icon though in the powers and Weaknesses. What is it?

Also - why would vamps need the bathroom. They are (un)dead .... bodily functions have ceased. :wink:

I think it is cool that they don't necessarily have to sleep either. I imagine sleeping does fill up the energy bar but as hey advance with points etc maybe you can remove the need to rest?
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

So exciting!

--T

Oh cool.

If you check the two threads at the top of the main page and scroll through looking for posts by a guru, you'll find a lot of answers.
  • WILDFLOWER1971WILDFLOWER1971 Posts: 211 Member
    Cool that is awesome
    James 3:13
    Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom.

https://facebook.com/PiperSims4Gaming/?ref=bookmarks
  • Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    Pls guys pardon me to 'judge a book by its cover' 🐸🐸🐸🐸 this pack is beautiful!! @SimGurus tonnerre d'applaudissements - don't know what this means but it sounds like it makes sense
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member

So exciting!

--T

Oh cool.

lol I know, I get that. 20+pages is a lot. Like @Dannydanbo said most of the info is covered in the first two pages of this thread. But there are little tidbits dotted around throughout that might not be on the front page yet.

It all sounds so cool though.

--T
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited January 2017

It doesn't have to be a brutal murder or anything. Like the vampire and vampire hunter could get into a fight and then when the cloud dissipates the vampire is laying on the ground and then the grim reaper shows up? That's not bad at all.

That still counts as murder, unless you make it indirectly. In sims 2 sims could only die from the vampire if they peek into his/her conffin and have low needs, but even with that you couldn't have townies die straight away through a playable vampire and you had them "work" their way up to have the victim's needs at a critical red state.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    @SimGuruNinja You are amazing!!! I am loving all of this info! I think I guess a water intolerance of some kind incorrectly. Haha! I did see a cup icon though in the powers and Weaknesses. What is it?

Also - why would vamps need the bathroom. They are (un)dead .... bodily functions have ceased. :wink:

I think it is cool that they don't necessarily have to sleep either. I imagine sleeping does fill up the energy bar but as hey advance with points etc maybe you can remove the need to rest?

Well it makes sense for intolerance part. They only intolerance to holy r owater, and the last time I check - showeds does not release the holy water of some sort.

I think sleeping should a must thing. Like what's there for the vampires during day time, when they can't go outside without fryiong into a shish kebab? ;)
    NNpYlHF.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top