Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    KingUnknown10KingUnknown10 Posts: 73 Member
    Right now I'm trying to make it big in the world of social media, my fan-base is growing pretty smoothly. If that doesn't work out I'd try out something music-related.

What would your job be?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I'm a beat researcher. LOL.

What's your fav skill?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KraftyKiana55KraftyKiana55 Posts: 105 Member
    My favorite skill is definitely preparing dinner for my children as they work on their homework. By the time they finally finish and are able to eat, it's already time for bed. Then my other 20+ kids will decide to stop by to bother us when trying to go to bed, turning on our TVs and breaking the dollhouse.

What's your favorite place to go to in town, and why?
    YouTuber | KianaLuvsYou44 | 13k+ Subbies

ERM8xAm.gif

• Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    My favorite skill is definitely preparing dinner for my children as they work on their homework. By the time they finally finish and are able to eat, it's already time for bed. Then my other 20+ kids will decide to stop by to bother us when trying to go to bed, turning on our TVs and breaking the dollhouse.

What's your favorite place to go to in town, and why?

Wait! Are you doing the 100 baby challenge?!

I don't really go out much, so home sweet home.

How close are you to completing your LTW?
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I don't have any, sorry. But I have already completed at least 7 aspirations. I think it might be even more.

What is your current aspiration?
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    I'm confused. You mean LTW? Wait. You're from the other universe David was talking about. Is that a thing from there?

Are you more artistic, intelligent, athletic, or social?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    OH MY HOLLY PLUMBOB!! No way! You gotta be kidding me. You don't live where I do? Do you want to tell me you live in a different universe? So you must be an alien! Cool!

I am more social even though I haven't been meeting much people lately since I learn fishing now and it completely takes my free time.

How is it in your universe? Do you have cars? I mean.. can you aliens own cars?
  • Options
    Good overall, but my dad recently got turned to gold by a gnome. We later found out he had a mental illness and was undiagnosed. My brother is moving to Isla Paradiso to become a lifeguard. I graduated university with a medical degree. We have 3 cats and a turtle. And yes, everyone in my family has a car.

What are things like in your universe?
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    I feel like life stutters and ''lags''. I don't know. But I'm glad to have so much freedom and opportunity.

Same question.
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    The stuttering exists here too, but it didn't actually do that between early December and six days ago, so that's weird. Might be a side effect of Todd Lars taking over the known universe, but I don't know.
    And I agree that the freedom is really a nice thing. Going to another neighbourhood takes time, but sometimes you go to an empty lot because your Watcher tells you to and suddenly there is a huge rainbow fountain. Fully usable as well. Pretty awesome in my opinion.

Same question :p
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    edited January 2017
    Well, I'm the leader of an ancient Amazon tribe called Tribe Reina, but I'm trying to make it work in the modern-day world. It's a little tough to find women to get onboard, but I'm doing my best.

Where did you meet your significant other?
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    At home, actually. She was the first person to knock on my door, and so we had some time to talk and get closer to eachother before the neighbours arrived. But our actual love relationship began two or three days later although our friendship was at the maximum already.

Do you like the person you're married with, or would you actually rather leave him/her?
  • Options
    Since I'm an Amazon, I'm not allowed to marry a man or else I get killed. And I'm not a lesbian, so I'm not married. But that's okay, I have Bella, Zephyr, Alba, and the Goddess. I'm happy!

Any toddlers living in your house?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Interesting story Haids. Hope it works out for you.

No toddlers. I'm still too young. I still have my flower.

Favorite seasonal festival :D
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    Seasonal...? We don't have those in my universe. But I quite like GeekCon!

Do you like to host parties?
  • Options
    No I don't. I like to party in clubs :-)

If you could travel in time where would you go and what would you do?
  • Options
    Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    The future and see what my descendants would look like.

Would you rather have a baby with a vampire or a Plant Sim?
  • Options
    Probably a PlantSim, since my baby daddy will probably be sacrificed to the Goddess, and vampires are immortal.

Do you keep a tidy home?
  • Options
    SujabesSujabes Posts: 224 Member
    I do, I'm a neat freak.

Do your neighbours wait until the night to play the loudest and most obnoxious music?
    AdhggAl.jpg

• Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    It's not the music that keeps me up. It's the ghosts! My neighbors house always has the ghost hunter over in the middle of the night getting rid of their ghosts! -Bobbi

What is your favorite color?
  • Options
    justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    Ummm....yellow!

Would you be an astronaut if you could?
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• Options
    edited January 2017
    No, I only have an interest in superficial things. Though my friend is a lifeguard, she might be interested.

If your father were to be sick, what would you do?
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    Supersoph13Supersoph13 Posts: 647 Member
    I don't have one, i don't have any parents. All i remember is standing on a completely empty lot with no one beside me :cold_sweat:

Do you like grilled cheese?
    My Sim, living her best life...
    pxs8nzx2nk1b.png
    #RagsToRiches
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    YES!!!! grilled cheese is my aspiration in life!! all things grilled cheeeeeese

what's your fav food to cook?
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    Supersoph13Supersoph13 Posts: 647 Member
    edited January 2017
    I like to make a group serving of Salad! But i can't eat it all at once and sometimes i leave it on my counter but by morning it starts to smell funny. Other times it disappears from my counter and just reappears in my fridge!! :open_mouth:

What's your favourite room in your house?
    My Sim, living her best life...
    pxs8nzx2nk1b.png
    #RagsToRiches