Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forgotten Hollow

Comments

• Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    aclavo wrote: »
    caitybee73 wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

This is literally my favorite trailer.. It's making me more pumped. I like.. everything. The way the vampire appears behind her and sneaks up and she can't see him in the mirror, the flawless transition to take off disguise, even the death by sunlight (or at least burning by sunlight) looks so well done.

Also, you think they'll add to Forgotten Hollow once more supernatural are released?

They have said in the past, that once a world is released, they can not add to it. My hope is that we will get a witches GP and it will contain a world centered on magic for witches to live in. I don't think any other occults need a world of their own, though.

Fairies might merit their own world, seeing as they have their own aesthetic and associated objects. In sims 3 they had miniature houses, special garden/conservatory lot, twiggy furniture and clothes, and more. They could combine this with a celtic/elvish look as well. Drawing inspiration from Rivendell and Dragon Valley perhaps?

Ive always loved witches best and I'm hoping so hard for a witches gamepack next, with their own magical world as you suggested. Vampires look amazing. Now those witches need some love.

Sylvan Glade would be perfect for fairies of we get them.

Problem is it s too small and a secret location as well.

The fairy world could just look like Sylvan Glade (but bigger of course, maybe 5 lots again but a fairy park in the middle?). Because if I'm just looking at the world itself, not considering the size or anything, it does look perfect.
  • Options
    BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    I love that this trailer shows their backstory! Also a huge chunk of CAS.

Just have to say... I have plans for that brunette male vampire.

Don't we all... LOL, I think he's the new Joaquin le Chien.

Oh yeah!.. ) This sim will be very popular :smile:
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member

This is literally my favorite trailer.. It's making me more pumped. I like.. everything. The way the vampire appears behind her and sneaks up and she can't see him in the mirror, the flawless transition to take off disguise, even the death by sunlight (or at least burning by sunlight) looks so well done.

Also, you think they'll add to Forgotten Hollow once more supernatural are released?

They have said in the past, that once a world is released, they can not add to it. My hope is that we will get a witches GP and it will contain a world centered on magic for witches to live in. I don't think any other occults need a world of their own, though.

other than Mermaids = underwater world. I agree no other life state needs their own world.

Unless the devs are up to Creating another realm/dimension, Like Sixam but on a grander scale for Sorcerers. I wouldn't be against Something similar to an enchanted forest, designed with modern medieval and renaissance themes. So basically this is a realm you have to work to travel to.
    Your sorcerer. or fairy, needs to be an excellent enchanter(level 7), and practice realm jumping in order to get to this place.

I still want Briarwood or equivalent to be created. In my mind it's a perfect world for Sorcerers, and all supernaturals. Except the theme is city, and Forest.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    jlapaojlapao Posts: 70 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »

other than Mermaids = underwater world. I agree no other life state needs their own world.

Unless the devs are up to Creating another realm/dimension, Like Sixam but on a grander scale for Sorcerers. I wouldn't be against Something similar to an enchanted forest, designed with modern medieval and renaissance themes. So basically this is a realm you have to work to travel to.
    Your sorcerer. or fairy, needs to be an excellent enchanter(level 7), and practice realm jumping in order to get to this place.

I still want Briarwood or equivalent to be created. In my mind it's a perfect world for Sorcerers, and all supernaturals. Except the theme is city, and Forest.

Perhaps they could reintroduce Magic Town from TS1. After all, it is set inside an enchanted forest.
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

It depends if they're going to make a gamepack for each supernatural, if they do then I can see each one coming with its own small world, I'd actually prefer it like this even though it'd take up a lot of the GP production time. Plantsims could have a forest world, fairies and elves could have a sylvan glade type world like said above, a run-down overgrown world in a forest for werewolves. It just means more places to play! :)
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    I find it sort of strange that its as difficult for Aliens to visit Sixam as it is for any Sim.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

I <3 this trailer!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Fairies might merit their own world, seeing as they have their own aesthetic and associated objects. In sims 3 they had miniature houses, special garden/conservatory lot, twiggy furniture and clothes, and more. They could combine this with a celtic/elvish look as well. Drawing inspiration from Rivendell and Dragon Valley perhaps?

Ive always loved witches best and I'm hoping so hard for a witches gamepack next, with their own magical world as you suggested. Vampires look amazing. Now those witches need some love.

The fairy world could just look like Sylvan Glade (but bigger of course, maybe 5 lots again but a fairy park in the middle?). Because if I'm just looking at the world itself, not considering the size or anything, it does look perfect.

I think a hidden world for fairies like Sylvan Glade would be perfect. In the middle of the park, you could add the magic tree that leads to Sylvan Glade. My hope would be that all the houses are adult sized tree houses, no ground built houses. Fairies can fly up and down to get to and from their house. There is a flat top tree in Planet Coaster that would work perfectly (or something similar). Lots of flowers and bushes, fountains and streams.
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member

I think a hidden world for fairies like Sylvan Glade would be perfect. In the middle of the park, you could add the magic tree that leads to Sylvan Glade. My hope would be that all the houses are adult sized tree houses, no ground built houses. Fairies can fly up and down to get to and from their house. There is a flat top tree in Planet Coaster that would work perfectly (or something similar). Lots of flowers and bushes, fountains and streams.

I like the Idea, but how would anyone build a Treehouse? Would they work like the Penthouse? Small Lots on Top of Trees?
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

OMG, yes! Fairy tree houses! Hidden magical tree house! :smiley:

And a resounding NO from me on any RABBIT HOLE Fairy Homes! Nonononono. I was very, very disappointed with that aspect (and with the whole "shrinking down to tiny sparkling dots, like some Navi fairy, thing", too) when I played with the fairies in Sims 3. I want full-grown fairies and open fairy lots.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Armilus616 wrote: »

I like the Idea, but how would anyone build a Treehouse? Would they work like the Penthouse? Small Lots on Top of Trees?

Could just be a regular lot built around a tree, something like this:

media_image4.img.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DIvpVRDhvHE
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

Could just be a regular lot built around a tree, something like this:

media_image4.img.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DIvpVRDhvHE

OMG, YES! Like that one! :smiley:

Man, I got to check the Building mods/CC for this game! (*GASP* Has someone done a lovely tropical-looking-ish one?)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options

If there was a tree trunk with roots and has a top that flattens out with the branches going out, not up, it could replace the first floor and the house would be built up from there.

The tree house in the video above also looks really good and very fairy-like.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I love that this trailer shows their backstory! Also a huge chunk of CAS.

Just have to say... I have plans for that brunette male vampire.

So do I! >:):love:>:)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    Is anyone going to open a discount coffin store in Forgotten Hollow?
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Is anyone going to open a discount coffin store in Forgotten Hollow?

That sounds like fun, I might just do that, :)
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited January 2017
    I'll be turning the basement of one of the lots into a creepy, underground catacombs for sure. Or more. I have so many ideas, I definitely want some winding tunnel catacombs under a vampire manor. A throne room will be vacated in the catacombs for my more elegant vampires, with a fancy satin throne-esque chair(s) for my vamp royalty. But I don't know whether I want my catacombs in the style of the tunnel leading to Kilgarrah in Merlin, like the corridors of... Well, where the devil lives in supernatural (since the word gets censored), or like the tunnels in Buffy or some kind of tomb or a maze-like wine cellar but I'll decide on something... Hopefully.

Naturally, this will be the go to meet up place for vampires, and the talk of the town by any human sims unfortunate enough to be roaming the streets of Forgotten Hollow - because they are definitely not staying that way, no, not with all these hungry vampires around - helpless sims like them should know better than to enter the realm of the vampires!

Maybe I'll even throw in an underground, vampire only (ish) club where sims can prove their worth to vampire kind in their current form by busting out some of their (hopefully) best moves, thanks to get together. If they beat vampire royalty at a dance off? They get to continue their life as a sim, but become the entertainers of the vampire kingdom. After all, being undead does some funky stuff to your joints - it's not easy being a vampire, y'know?

But back to the point! If the sims lose... They're drained, and turned into creatures of the night, condemned to serve the fanged royalty for the rest of their immortal life. But never threat! As these unlucky now-turned-vampire sims have the chance to soar up the ranks - provided they can beat the current royalty at a vampire showdown, that is.

P.S Yes, I know the game doesn't have royalty, but it does in my imagination... c;
    Post edited by Purrdalecki on
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I've made my vampire hunter and his back story.

This is his office where he pours over ancient tomes and perfects his hunting skills.
    S2TF04a.png

7xo4fGr.png

He keeps a photograph of his true love Dephina and all the letters that were returned to him that she never received.

ZzozXd9.png

5nyzUKp.png

He will never stop trying to find her. He knows the Count has turned her and that she is out there somewhere. He'll get her back and rescue her from her captivity.
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »

This is his office where he pours over ancient tomes and perfects his hunting skills.
    S2TF04a.png

7xo4fGr.png

He keeps a photograph of his true love Dephina and all the letters that were returned to him that she never received.

ZzozXd9.png

5nyzUKp.png

He will never stop trying to find her. He knows the Count has turned her and that she is out there somewhere. He'll get her back and rescue her from her captivity.

Not trying to sound impolite, but whose urn is that on the fireplace? :D
  • Options
    OnlyRivvilOnlyRivvil Posts: 49 Member
    edited January 2017

His... innocents? Maybe?

By the way, awesome backstory and creation Fullspiral
  • Options

S2TF04a.png

7xo4fGr.png

ZzozXd9.png

5nyzUKp.png

It's his father's. The man who told him stories about the undead and taught him most of what he knows.
  • Options

S2TF04a.png

7xo4fGr.png

ZzozXd9.png

5nyzUKp.png

It's his father's. The man who told him stories about the undead and taught him most of what he knows.

So... did he return to the netherworld or could he actually help his son as a ghost when it's necessary? Having a ghost ally could certainly be useful for hunting vampires... And I'll know what I have to make weapons against to defend the Dynasty...
  • Options

S2TF04a.png

7xo4fGr.png

ZzozXd9.png

5nyzUKp.png

So... did he return to the netherworld or could he actually help his son as a ghost when it's necessary? Having a ghost ally could certainly be useful for hunting vampires... And I'll know what I have to make weapons against to defend the Dynasty...

lol. No. His father is out of the picture in this story. This is just about him finding Delphina and rescuing her.
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    @fullspiral awesome! :)
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options

S2TF04a.png

7xo4fGr.png

ZzozXd9.png

5nyzUKp.png

lol. No. His father is out of the picture in this story. This is just about him finding Delphina and rescuing her.

I might actually play a vampire hunter at some point too. But first of all: Three generations of vampire dynasty ^^