Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forgotten Hollow

Comments

• Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    edited January 2017
    The Organ will be used on churches at some point.
    I am thinking about adding a church or cathedral to windenburg with an organ and stained glass windows, but well see.
    I could use some Gargoyles as well... And some of the statues from romantic garden.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,506 Member
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    I am thinking about adding a church or cathedral to windenburg with an organ and stained glass windows, but well see.
    I could use some Gargoyles as well... And some of the statues from romantic garden.

That would go really well with the architecture there! whereabouts are you thinking of placing it?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    BabySquare wrote: »

That would go really well with the architecture there! whereabouts are you thinking of placing it?

I am thinking of the neigborhood where the library is. Maybe even as a replacement of the Library. Either that or nearby.
    Probably changeing it into a Park or a residential lot. Havent decided yet.
  • Options
    Forgotten Hollow sounds like 2/3 of a song title.
  • Options

I am thinking of the neigborhood where the library is. Maybe even as a replacement of the Library. Either that or nearby.

Cool.
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member

Cool new hairstyles right there! And even a scar going "over" the eye, awesome!
    And I like it how they can have normal ears too, like the aliens. Will be fun having a vampire scientist discover alien life :D
  • Options

Cool.

Thanks. Ill Probably upload it to the Gallery once done.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
  • Options

Cool.

Thanks. Ill Probably upload it to the Gallery once done.

Nice!
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member

I love how the vampire materializes behind the girl. My hope is you can do it from outside the house and do it to houses of sims your sim doesn't know- rubs hands in glee. Even if not, I love the effect and can't wait to use it.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,417 Member
    I love that this trailer shows their backstory! Also a huge chunk of CAS.

Just have to say... I have plans for that brunette male vampire.
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member

This is literally my favorite trailer.. It's making me more pumped. I like.. everything. The way the vampire appears behind her and sneaks up and she can't see him in the mirror, the flawless transition to take off disguise, even the death by sunlight (or at least burning by sunlight) looks so well done.

Also, you think they'll add to Forgotten Hollow once more supernatural are released?
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options

This is literally my favorite trailer.. It's making me more pumped. I like.. everything. The way the vampire appears behind her and sneaks up and she can't see him in the mirror, the flawless transition to take off disguise, even the death by sunlight (or at least burning by sunlight) looks so well done.

Also, you think they'll add to Forgotten Hollow once more supernatural are released?

I think this is more of a teaser and is part of a bigger trailer coming next week.
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member

Don't we all... LOL, I think he's the new Joaquin le Chien.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I was thinking about a B&B for vampires but, since they don't sleep in beds or eat, I'm going to call it a Grave & Gorge.

These vampires can sleep in beds. One of the gurus on twitter said so.

Yes, I know they can sleep in beds, I read that tweet, too. I think it would be funnier to have a vampire bed and breakfast using coffins instead of beds.
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member

I prefer the blond vamp guy with the Nosferatu teeth from the first trailer ^,,^ <3
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,711 Member

But what if they are not premades? You might have to download him from the Gallery tho if the devs put him up there. :P
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited January 2017
    I just noticed the wine/champagine glass the vampire is holding at :23, I wonder what drink that is.
    actually i just like the glass, And I hope I can drink blood, I mean plasma, I mean wine, I mean nectar from it.
    :p
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

They have said in the past, that once a world is released, they can not add to it. My hope is that we will get a witches GP and it will contain a world centered on magic for witches to live in. I don't think any other occults need a world of their own, though.
  • Options
    caitybee73caitybee73 Posts: 121 Member

They have said in the past, that once a world is released, they can not add to it. My hope is that we will get a witches GP and it will contain a world centered on magic for witches to live in. I don't think any other occults need a world of their own, though.

Fairies might merit their own world, seeing as they have their own aesthetic and associated objects. In sims 3 they had miniature houses, special garden/conservatory lot, twiggy furniture and clothes, and more. They could combine this with a celtic/elvish look as well. Drawing inspiration from Rivendell and Dragon Valley perhaps?

Ive always loved witches best and I'm hoping so hard for a witches gamepack next, with their own magical world as you suggested. Vampires look amazing. Now those witches need some love.
  • Options
    aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    caitybee73 wrote: »

Fairies might merit their own world, seeing as they have their own aesthetic and associated objects. In sims 3 they had miniature houses, special garden/conservatory lot, twiggy furniture and clothes, and more. They could combine this with a celtic/elvish look as well. Drawing inspiration from Rivendell and Dragon Valley perhaps?

Ive always loved witches best and I'm hoping so hard for a witches gamepack next, with their own magical world as you suggested. Vampires look amazing. Now those witches need some love.

Sylvan Glade would be perfect for fairies of we get them.
  • Options
    aclavo wrote: »

Sylvan Glade would be perfect for fairies of we get them.

Problem is it s too small and a secret location as well.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Wow, I am loving the CAS and B/B with this pack! :smiley:

Hmm...do you think they will include a little bit of CAS stuff for Children and toddlers? Like, the gothic/Victorian (or punk with that one female vamp) style to match the styles of those adult vamps? I would love a bit of that for some vamp tots and vamp children.

Lol, indeed. Hopefully, he's available as a premade.

I myself will have my female sim domesticate that guy, and saddle him with her many tots, lol. (I may have to use CAS cheats if his traits are undesirable, though.)

~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

Awesome suggestions! :smiley:

I'm more of a mermaids and fairies kind of gal, so if Sims 4 ever added these occults/supernaturals, my gameplay would be greatly enhanced. But I'm fine with vamps for now. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)