Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forgotten Hollow

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,666 Member
    I'm going to put my Witch's retail store in the new world and probably give it a revamp with the new build/buy mode stuff (haha, get it)? Currently it's in a Newcrest, I think? And it looks like an oddball. :joy:

Hmm, and maybe I'll leave the rest of the pre-made lots there cuz I don't think my sims are gonna go there much since they're not vampires (and I don't think I'll be playing with vampire sims).
    My Top Song of the Day: Empty by The Click Five
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I got the Crypt O Night club, yup I Luv it, can not wait to add it to Forgotten Hollow, :)
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I really like this world because for me it's minimal build work.(I prefer live mode, I've racked up over 260 hrs of play, only about 30 of them in live mode. :angry: ) I'll just tweak the exteriors of the lots and do a bit of garden design. I'll adapt the interiors to my tastes (ie, interior design and camera-angle friendly).

I'll fill the empty lot with something that architecturally fits with the style of the other lots from the gallery and do as mentioned above.

I really like the interiors of the lot from the trailer so I'll keep most of that as it is.

My build/design talents lie in adapting what already exists or is downloaded; I'm not as good at creating from scratch so this world is perfect for me. <3
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'm not very good at building old style or Victorian style homes at all so I will also tweak others from the gallery for this world.
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    I am probably going to add a graveyard/cementry with some a crypt of some sort where my vampires sleep in their coffins.
    And I am doing that in the empty lot. :grin:
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Same I am going to put in a Cemetery with a crypt and everything for Mine, :)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    I am probably going to add a graveyard/cementry with some a crypt of some sort where my vampires sleep in their coffins.
    And I am doing that in the empty lot. :grin:

I have to see who is living where. I will probably merge some of the resident vamps. I need the one 40x30 lot for my B&B. Whatever is on it will be demolished.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'm going to build a rundown church in ruins (the vampires treated it like a doll house) where in the basement catacombs is a lounge for the vamps to chill.
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Hannie wrote: »

Yay- I'm glad there's a 30x40. I have plans for that one! The other ones too but I really needed the 30x40.
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I like to keep everything the same, but I might build another spooky house on the empty lot.
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    The empty lot will certainly get a cemetery, just like I planned. Then one house will be a vampire shop, the next one a library / museum (/ bar maybe). The rest will stay as houses where people can live.
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I'll likley use some of the get-together stuff to make a very creepy European style cottage for a 'good' vampire. I have a story forming in my mind and started building the exterior already. It will probably change a bit once i see all the items we get though XD
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Anyone planning to recreate some Midnight Hollow Sims and move them there? I recreated the Sombre household and Kara Carter and am definitely going to give them makeovers and maybe move them in somewhere. The new Victorian clothes will be perfect for Kara! ^_^
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    ooooh... So basically this world isn't going to be fore vampires after I'm through,
    I actually like my assumption of it as the Realm of darkness. so it's for all Dark entities.
    a Dark Castle for sure, a Tavern, maybe an abandoned (movie)Theatre kind of like the one in the Halloween town movie.
    so that's 3, I don't know about the other two lots.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    LunaNova wrote: »
    I'll likley use some of the get-together stuff to make a very creepy European style cottage for a 'good' vampire. I have a story forming in my mind and started building the exterior already. It will probably change a bit once i see all the items we get though XD

The thing I keep feeling as I watch through the trailer is how much of existing packs can be blended into it- GT SS the new distressed CL items and a lot of the base game stuff. I'm pretty set as I think on it on doing the area as an abandoned village with a tavern/inn, a furniture store, an apothecary- all three with living quarters for family and probably an apprentice above the shop proper- and an open air market of some sort or a wig shop if I can imagine something up for it. I've started as well on building but I know I'll change it as well once the pack drops.
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I'm just wondering if it is always going to be dark like Midnight Hollow was for 3. I didn't enjoy playing when I couldn't see much :p
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    PinkFuelPinkFuel Posts: 26 New Member
    The new Gameplay video is so amazing!!!
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Do we know the size of the empty lot and what is on the other lots?
  • Options
    I'm just wondering if it is always going to be dark like Midnight Hollow was for 3. I didn't enjoy playing when I couldn't see much :p

@basslinewild It's just an extended nighttime period but there is a period of standard daytime light as well. It does seem hazier to me in the trailers, which I like but still perfectly bright.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,460 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    What do you plan to do with your 5 lots?

I, for sure, am going to make a bed and breakfast on one of them and set it as generic so that all of my sims living in other worlds can go there to stay for a few days if they want. And also so that vamps living in other worlds can go too.

I figure I will also make an exclusive vamp lounge on one of the lots as well.

Good idea.
  • Options
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    That's what it's called. The Forgotten Hollow?

Probably forget about it. maybe just make the world one big Cemetery.

Forgotten Hollow but without The.
  • Options
    jlapaojlapao Posts: 70 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    That's what it's called. The Forgotten Hollow?

Probably forget about it. maybe just make the world one big Cemetery.

But time works differently there and it is night longer than in the other worlds.

Great, the sims created their version of Realm of Darkness... next thing we know the world corrupts humans that visit, and there's this negative poison in the air that makes them depressed and gloomy.

Well it looks rather small... But bigger than The hidden lots we have... Maybe there's only 5 lots, but a lot of roaming room, to explore... I hope.
    the lots are probably small. like 40x30, 20x30, no room to build a castle.

Was that supposed to be a Kingdom Hearts reference?
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I was thinking about a B&B for vampires but, since they don't sleep in beds or eat, I'm going to call it a Grave & Gorge.

These vampires can sleep in beds. One of the gurus on twitter said so.
  • Options
    rjhenn14 wrote: »
    I'm thinking one lot will be a general gathering place for the local residents - something that's got everything it needs to be a Restaurant, Bar, Cafe, Nightclub, or Lounge depending on my mood and how it turns out the Vampires get on in those different options.

I created a lot that is a reVAMP (teehee) of TS2 Crypt O'Night club mixed with the Gothier Green Lawns Cemetary. So the Vamp club is underneath the Cemetary. It is completed I have uploaded it yet I was deciding whether I should just wait to update it for Vampires or put up two versions!

I d wait till the new buy build stuff comes.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I think the empty lot needs a vampire themed restaurant if you have Dine Out. I'd want to use some of the new wallpapers and cobbwebs that are coming with the pack and prehaps an organ.