Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Missing Male Sims since the Patch Update!

I was sooo excited for toddlers, but low and behold, I open the game after the update and everything is messed up! I don't know if it's corrupted CC or something, but since the update, I no longer have to option to control ANY of the male sims in the game, only the females. Like the males are still in the household, but their picture does not show up on the bottom bar for me to control. I even went into an all-mall household, and there were literally 0 sims to select. All I could do was just stare at the sims in the house, because I couldn't interact with them. They were being really glitchy too, just popping up in locations around the lot occasionally and their animations were really jacked up and looped really choppily (that's not a word, but its the only way I could think to describe it).

I'm going to try to turn off mods to see if it fixes it, but if not, i don't know what to do right now :/

In Simlish, we don't say "I love you." We say "Habadu Bashubi", which roughly translates to "I can't move because there is furniture in my way." I think that's absolutely beautiful.• ORIGIN ID: ashleyrosey06 •Ts2 is superior... change my mind ;)

Comments