Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pictures of toddlers

Comments

• Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    All these cute pictures makes me want to play my game! Too bad i'm at work :sweat:
    Only 3.5 hours left...
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited January 2017
    I find all the pictures so adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your first impressions.
    I haven't patched yet because I want to wait and see if there will be a thread that post new bugs that came with the patch or broken mods the patch may caused. Since I just started a complete new save two days ago I'm afraid to mess it up ;)
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I love all the pics! Awesome!

I just reinstalled my S4, and will be going into the game after catching up here. So Happy everyone got their Toddlers, as I had lost hope and didn't think they would ever be in the game......such a nice surprise <3
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I LOVE the toddler shoes haha they're so awdorable, it's too much
    TODDLERS%203_zpsqwwbg6db.png
  • Options
    I just wish they'd never created that d*** Monster thing under the bed. That so called monsterlamp never stopped those beasts to scare my children : >:)

• Options
    edited January 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0XIOlWYfeo
    I just had to make this! It's my first ever video so sorry about the quality.

hahaha that is sooo cute!!! I never saw a cowplant dance LOL

• Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0XIOlWYfeo
    I just had to make this! It's my first ever video so sorry about the quality.

I'm crying :joy:
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    lyralyra Posts: 420 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    lyra wrote: »
    Can anyone share a pic of the transition from baby to toddler?
    Here is a short video clip @lyra :)
    http://vid265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/mcrudd/Video_zpsbhvch7hl.mp4

Thank you :)
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Sorry if this is a weird question but can toddlers be carried around? Like pick up and just carry them around with no purpose.
  • Options
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Sorry if this is a weird question but can toddlers be carried around? Like pick up and just carry them around with no purpose.

Yes, we can! <3

TODDLERLOVE_zpsjcydiy8j.png
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

Has anyone seen alien toddlers yet? I´m at work and can´t play... plus I have to reinstall the game and all...! please more pics please!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Drawing the llama <3
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    06Bon06 wrote: »

Yes, we can! <3

TODDLERLOVE_zpsjcydiy8j.png

Thanks. So how did they sorted the issue with multitasking and carrying can we get real babies XD
  • Options
    @06Bon06 Tbh, I don't know how they fixed it but I feel like toddlers (so far, for me, not sure though) don't really multitask the same way adults do. I feel that when the toddler is doing something, you can't just make them do something else unless you cancel their actions first. Again, this is just the impression I got. Maybe that's how they prevented issues from happening, somehow? Idk. Maybe someone will clear these questions up soon. And yeah sure, being able to carry babies would also be nice, but I have to admit, right now I don't care :D
  • Options
    junceda wrote: »

Has anyone seen alien toddlers yet? I´m at work and can´t play... plus I have to reinstall the game and all...! please more pics please!
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    How adorbs!

hgb0KRc.png

lpPsPRB.png

GEbsivM.png

• Options
    kokotaffykokotaffy Posts: 155 Member
    My sim Ellie was done having children until I saw that toddlers came out! So I had Ellie and her husband Will try one last time for a baby and they had a baby boy named Theo. He is the cutest little thing I have ever seen <3 .
    WVzEEBJ.png?2
    UZlfo23.png?2
    xGQVv6v.png?1
    IKsRZ43.png
    XVczDdR.png?1
    HQ9NYDl.png?1
    bi4QAjB.gif
  • Options
    earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,026 Member
    Oh boy! Oh boy! I can't wait to play TS4 with the new toddlers!
    Too bad I'll have to wait several hours, because my internet is 🐸🐸🐸🐸. :(

Cute pics everyone! :)
    NK4koaX.png
  • Options
    Repo wrote: »
    I ran a experiment with my family this morning. I took Mom, Dad and toddler out for breakfast. I placed the Sunnyside Diner and added a highchair to some of the tables, then sent them. I had to send for the little boy because he was sent to day care and I was notified that it wasn't a lot for toddlers. They were seated at a table with out a highchair (of course :( ), so I sent them back home, edited the lot so every table had a highchair and sent them back. Same exclusion this time, but after sending for their son my sims were able to put him in a highchair at the table and interact with him despite having his portrait greyed out.

Here they are ordering

xcu5nc.jpg

Oh boy, food!

29ojpsw.jpg

OK, he's done, but Mom and Dad aren't

2rzxe94.jpg

You're taking too long Mon and Dad

9sci2u.jpg

Time to go, finally!

dddwds.jpg

Really loving all the toddler pics, can't wait to see more.

That is good to know with the toddler highchair! So when I patch my game the first thing I'll do is change the chair situation in all my restaurants - Thanks for that important info!

• Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Don Lothario and my sim Kassidy now have another little girl, a toddler named Clarisse!! ;). Hope to have pics and such up soon! :) she's soooo cute!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    @LovMySimz, you will need to feed your toddler through the highchair. You can't order for them from the restaurant. It's not immersion breaking, though. I see parents feeding their fussy younger children food from home sometimes.
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    @06Bon06 Tbh, I don't know how they fixed it but I feel like toddlers (so far, for me, not sure though) don't really multitask the same way adults do. I feel that when the toddler is doing something, you can't just make them do something else unless you cancel their actions first. Again, this is just the impression I got. Maybe that's how they prevented issues from happening, somehow? Idk. Maybe someone will clear these questions up soon. And yeah sure, being able to carry babies would also be nice, but I have to admit, right now I don't care :D

Haha I meant the original reason was that babies had to be kept in cribs because sims couldn't carry them and multitask. So they had a lot of bugs and stuff and said they left it out because it would take to long to fix. Can parents do anything while holding the toddler?

I'm curious but I haven't updated yet lol