Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pictures of toddlers

Comments

• Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    Adorable! I love all the pictures! :)
  • Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    I've been taking tons of pictures of my first toddler. Unfortunately I couldn't get many good shots in the tiny house they're starting in. And darnit I can't get in really close when she's on the floor? Is there a setting I'm missing to get really close to things on the floor?!

31908868040_d3216c5844_b.jpg
    32285149875_409638f768_b.jpg
    31908869190_ce46a78a39_b.jpg
    32285154185_d9d11c5930_b.jpg
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I've been taking tons of pictures of my first toddler. Unfortunately I couldn't get many good shots in the tiny house they're starting in. And darnit I can't get in really close when she's on the floor? Is there a setting I'm missing to get really close to things on the floor?!

Are you using Tab mode to take your screen shots? Makes it easier to get lower and different angles, etc.

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    edited January 2017
    01_12_17_9_20_24pm_by_starsharmony-dav8vfy.png

lil owen >w< i love this baby boy so much. he looking at the giant teddy bear
    Post edited by LadyTachunka on
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    AkiraAnubiseAkiraAnubise Posts: 240 Member
    edited January 2017
    some screen shots from my newest family. My newly weds had their first child after three trimesters.

Ejia went outside after his mother finished working on the small garden for a snuggle with his mommy
    10qywsn.jpg

Babbling to his daddy, they look so much alike
    x4p6yo.jpg

Ejia bobbing to the kids channel, glad to have his mommy's attention, but then daddy wanted attention too and started to dance XD (he did it all on his own, talk about being jealous of your own child.)
    s6rk83.jpg

Bed time with a story from mommy
    2zdvkfb.jpg

and then tucked in, with a kiss on the forehead (i missed the kiss on the forehead by a second)
    1zcgxtx.jpg

Edit: Hopefully he will turn out just a handsome as his daddy
    13zn1g3.jpg
    Post edited by AkiraAnubise on
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited January 2017
    Repo wrote: »
    @LovMySimz, you will need to feed your toddler through the highchair. You can't order for them from the restaurant. It's not immersion breaking, though. I see parents feeding their fussy younger children food from home sometimes.

Of course not! LOL! I wouldn't feed my toddler Po or Curry lol, would I ? (ha) - Having to feed them is all fine with me. As long as there is a way to take 'm along. Thanks again for sharing the infos :)
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    This is Adrian Cantrell. He is the youngest of five children but very much younger than his siblings, being a "Change-of-life' Surprise. I had just aged Adrian up from infant the last time I played Sims4, and since one of his oldest brother's just got a great promotion, I didn't wish to lose my progress by going back a Save. So, I decided to see if cas.fulleditmode would allow me to age him down. It worked! And what a cutie he is, too. The following are pictures I managed to snap. I missed the one with his mother, thinking too slowly as I was at the moment, so caught up in just having toddlers! His sister is the fourth child in the family and still a teen as is the boy giving him a bath, who is the third child in the family. Suffice it to say, Brianna is the only daughter. For Adrian's trait, I chose Wild. Boy, is he hard to please. I got a couple of notices to take better care of him or he would be taken away. The little bugger was fed, several times but mostly he chose to fling his food around and onto the carpeted floor. :open_mouth: I didn't catch too many instances of that. But, he did like the chicken nuggets. Finally, I decided to Cheat Motives, just to not lose him. LOL But here he is and isn't he a cutie?

[img][/img]01-12-17_12-19-02PM.jpg

[img][/img]01-12-17_3-40-09PM.jpg

[img][/img]01-12-17_3-39-06PM.jpg

01-12-17_3-38-48PM.jpg

[img][/img]01-12-17_2-46-56PM.jpg

[img][/img]01-12-17_12-13-33PM.jpg

[img][/img]01-12-17_2-57-29PM.jpg

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Aging up.

31477545773_543da9e949_b.jpg
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Hey Simmers meet my first toddler ever in The Sims 4 "Country Western" and his young adult brother "Onion Dip"!

VN5NEXZ.png

E7VDxnz.png

KLhstRa.png

LslaK49.png

nXg8iSf.png
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    I have died
    cause of death: Cuteness overload <3
    Loving everyone's pictures! I think my first toddler (been absorbing all the info first and setting up a world) will be Alexander Goth, age down him and his big sister Cas (her to a child) and then make the Goth's have another baby! Yess <3

Too
    much
    cuteness! *Squeee!*
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    edited January 2017
    Malcolm Landgraab had two little girls today! Say hi to Cassandra and Brooke Landgraab:
    kH9GwEk.png
    Brooke:
    XHdRA4C.png

Cassie (I already gave her a nickname) wasn't very happy about her sister but they still look so cute:
    8CFNKzr.png
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    more lil owen pics

bath time owen <3
    01_13_17_2_00_06pm_by_starsharmony-dav9hqh.png

owen eating with daddy since mommy had to go to work
    01_13_17_2_04_48pm_by_starsharmony-dav9hq5.png

nappy time owen
    01_13_17_2_08_11pm_by_starsharmony-dav9hpt.png
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Oh and I wanted to share Cassie aging up too. She starts her toddler years with a backflip :D
    IEUMopw.png
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Tiny decided to tell a story to her little cutie May, she ended up being sad because she was tired so she got a hug from mommy and ended up sleeping outside, she's such a little goofball but absoluty adorable..

211mhj9.png
    rrjpqe.png
    hwzkhw.png
    2uo2kwn.png
    5d5z9.png
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    @Azarinop2 absolutely love your Boo! Is she on the gallery?

Yes she is with her mum. Just search Boo & Sue and they should appear :smiley:

Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    This is Adrian Cantrell. He is the youngest of five children but very much younger than his siblings, being a "Change-of-life' Surprise. I had just aged Adrian up from infant the last time I played Sims4, and since one of his oldest brother's just got a great promotion, I didn't wish to lose my progress by going back a Save. So, I decided to see if cas.fulleditmode would allow me to age him down. It worked! And what a cutie he is, too. The following are pictures I managed to snap. I missed the one with his mother, thinking too slowly as I was at the moment, so caught up in just having toddlers! His sister is the fourth child in the family and still a teen as is the boy giving him a bath, who is the third child in the family. Suffice it to say, Brianna is the only daughter. For Adrian's trait, I chose Wild. Boy, is he hard to please. I got a couple of notices to take better care of him or he would be taken away. The little bugger was fed, several times but mostly he chose to fling his food around and onto the carpeted floor. :open_mouth: I didn't catch too many instances of that. But, he did like the chicken nuggets. Finally, I decided to Cheat Motives, just to not lose him. LOL But here he is and isn't he a cutie?

[

[img][/img]01-12-17_2-57-29PM.jpg

Omigoodness!! <3 I always loved when my kids slept like that when they were little.

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Little Alan is such a hand full! But I love him!
    T9zZwID.png
    kQDf6N3.png
    qLoJ22k.png

Family time!
    JfgC2Kn.png
    HBB8KTj.png
    WzoWVw0.png
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Lol, crying because his mom's not a good cook yet :lol:
    tsQ81IU.png
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    Mom was teaching Alicia (the nudie tot) how to talk and Brianna came in, throwing a fit cause the toy ticked her off. So Mom stopped training Alicia and started playing with Bri.

Alicia didn't want to learn to talk anyways and as soon as Mom was distracted with Bri, Alicia apparently bucked off and is now running around nekked!)!!

This was all autonomously done. I'm just sitting back, watching! :D:D

01_12_17_9_33_04_PM.png

That is the best!! great picture too :lol:
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    lilacstreetwayslilacstreetways Posts: 239 Member
    Here is my first ever toddler Axel Flex
    01-13-17_11-14-32AM_zpsbpmgipca.png
    LilacStreetWays
    AKA LilacSimmerUK
    varg6b2qcx57.png
  • Options
    BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    edited January 2017
    This is Muriel Voltwalker who is, in this picture, enjoying a ham sandwich made by her mummy.

HAvRGIT.jpg

Mum reading Charlotte's Pig to her.

xixzc0q.jpg

First bath!

znLpKBF.jpg

Daddy's reading her a scary story about big scary reptiles that used to live on Earth.

G1tf2LM.jpg
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Finally got in to the game and aged up baby Tania. I can't stop laughing at CUTE these tots are! I LOVE their voices!

Mom and Dad
    gRlowSM.png

Tania
    uDcSv1f.png

BEST toddlers yet! Perfect in every way!
  • Options
    wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    So, the first toddlers in my game ended up being triplets x'D

[img][/img]01-13-17_5-10-53AM_zpspvpvo95b.png

I think it's adorable that toddlers can hug eachother & babble ^-^
    [img][/img]01-13-17_4-52-51AM_zpso4xjnttm.png

[img][/img]01-13-17_4-45-05AM_zpstlkhv7hx.png

When one toddler starts crying the other does D:
    [img][/img]01-13-17_5-00-59AM_zps7vx9mnge.png

gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    I find it much easier to put food on the floor and let the toddlers feed themselves. I can’t be the only one!? lol
    tumblr_ojql7uPVYZ1uxn6xio1_1280.png