Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So... anyone still feel like the game is still missing something?

Comments

• Options
    kaynolzkaynolz Posts: 33 Member
    I had vowed when the game first was released that I wasn't going to get it because it was missing toddlers. I broke down about a week ago (almost 3 years strong tho) and bought it during the Orgin sale.
    I have to say, I did not miss the toddlers as much as I thought I was going to. I realized the only reason I liked them was how cute they were, otherwise they were annoying and overly needy. Kind of like real life toddlers.
  • Options
    tacheira209tacheira209 Posts: 209 Member
    I'd love to see more supernaturals, but other than that I'm good.
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    Yea, lets keep complaining about what we don't have. Good idea. :/

This isn't a thread to complain about more stuff. I was just asking.
  • Options
    kaynolzkaynolz Posts: 33 Member
    But I would like university. I couldn't care less about cars or weather or pets (also annoying).
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    I don't, but I'm just curious, only because now that the big Ts are here, I wonder if there are still some people out there that still feel like The Sims 4 still needs something.
    Well since you asked, yes this game still missing some features but as JasonAnthonysterling has stated we should enjoy what was made available today and enjoy it. However, for me terrain editors and some kind of neighborhood creation tool is needed. Toddlers only rise my joy a few bars but for now with toddlers here I can enjoy Sims 4 a little bit. :)

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    Yea, lets keep complaining about what we don't have. Good idea. :/
    And I will keep on complaining if it get some of the stuff I want. You seriously think feedback is going to stop because one feature was added. What you see as complaints, I see as feedback, enjoy the toddlers. :)

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    I honestly am hoping that this was taking a lot of resources (which it should have) and thats why we had only one ep last year and it was kind of half an expansion. Im hoping that all the people working on toddlers will start working on EPs and from here on out be great!
    We will never know unless they say it themselves and anything said to that effect is heresay.

• Options
    Sure... but we still have this one moment- let's just let it last... It's gonna be a lovely day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYi7uEvEEmk
    Well said Jason :)

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Nope, not at the moment! :)
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    Yep, there's still such a long way to go for this game. But for today, I'm just really, really, really happy to see Toddlers back and adorable as can be, so I'm going to just relish this feeling :)
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    well yes lol. :)
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,419 Member
    Mchap353 wrote: »
    I'm tired out. I've just got my parents and their two toddlers to bed, all fed and tidy. That inquistive trait makes my little girl Sims run about everywhere and is difficult to click on! Fun to watch until you realise they are getting very, very hungry. Make sure you get the highchairs and potty objects early on!
    I've found that those highchairs can be attached to the dining table which is good.

That's good for restaurants.

• Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Something new needs to be in the game we have the life stages, now we do not need all the repeats, lets have new packs.
  • Options
    JestinaJestina Posts: 1,609 Member
    Weather.
    How about less grinding.
    Get rid of the stupid checklists for social events.
    How about a color palette at least. I know they won't bring back the full style creator, but they could give us a color wheel so we can actually match things.

Careers suck in this game too. Too much grindyness for little reward. It seems like the only way to make money in 4 is through the cash cow painting/writing. Career tracks are no fun in 4 and i'll soon be bored of playing painters. The daily tasks was a stupid idea too...as most of them are things your sim should be doing at work(like cooking meals for culinary). They really nerfed musicians with only being able to license one song plus less tips...yet writers can churn out as much as they want and so can painters.

Get rid of the automatic phones and require sims to actually buy them...or not, which would be my choice.

The emotions system is horrid. Too much depends on it...and it feels like the Sims all now have a mental disorder(near bipolar) with the constant swings from one mood to another.

Sims just seem way too clingy and needy now. And why are all these weirdo's constantly knocking on my Sims door and/or barging into her home uninvited?

I miss the burglars too. I would rather have to deal with the actual home invader than the needy Sims loitering on my lot.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Yes of course! But I'm quite happy to wait for content to be released now so it doesn't matter to me as much anymore. Very happy right now
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Nope! You know why. We asked for free toddlers and we got it. Meaning they listen, meaning I have nothing to complain about. I'm very happy and a 100% certain we'll get more content trough out the coming years.

It's okay to also celebrate btw... I mean, free toddlers that are the most adorable things, i'm keeping my mouth shut for awhile!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    SillyKittyMoew87SillyKittyMoew87 Posts: 16 Member
    Nope... I am happy now :smile:
  • Options
    actuallyitsjessicaactuallyitsjessica Posts: 136 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    I don't, but I'm just curious, only because now that the big Ts are here, I wonder if there are still some people out there that still feel like The Sims 4 still needs something.
    Well since you asked, yes this game still missing some features but as JasonAnthonysterling has stated we should enjoy what was made available today and enjoy it. However, for me terrain editors and some kind of neighborhood creation tool is needed. Toddlers only rise my joy a few bars but for now with toddlers here I can enjoy Sims 4 a little bit. :)

Same
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Maybe pets to complete the family aspect but I'm pretty happy now, I can wait on pets.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    this is the worst thread ever. So many people are finally happy and you just have to point out and ask what else is missing. Wasn't the whining about toddlers enough before today!?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Well, I do miss CAST and Open World, but I already know they'll never be added into The Sims 4. Other than that, all I'm really missing now is Seasons. The lack of toddlers was mostly my concern for this game, but now that we finally have them, it's like 98% complete for me! <3 I really just want Seasons now.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Yes gameplay that gets me addicted and engaged. Sims 4 keeps adding stuff but never expand gameplay in a true sense.

Also tbh the toddlers look kinda creepy but that's just me.
  • Options
    Clk1143Clk1143 Posts: 1,014 Member
    Sure, but I think that will come in expansion packs like weather, and pets. Game packs may bring some more supernatural stuff too which I love. That being said I have liked sims 4 since the beginning so I'm not sure how valid my opinion is to some. Currently just waiting on more computer parts co complete my computer so I can play again I'm hoping I get it at least before vampires come out.
  • Options
    moony21moony21 Posts: 59 Member
    NPC police, burglars, and firemen would be nice, as well as additions to Sims' personalities so they don't all seem the same. Not that any of that is urgent right now lol
    *gleefully goes back to playing with toddlers*