Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TODDLERS ARE HERE

Comments

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited January 2017
    Denimjo wrote: »
    I'll bet a lot of sim woohoo went on at this announcement. :blush:

I bet a lot of players said 'Woohoo!' as well ;)
    Lmao at this and let the baby boom begin or shall I say the toddler boom begin. :) I do not do babies but Toddlers I do every now and then. :)

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    I can't breathe atm
  • Options
    laladottyspotlalalaladottyspotlala Posts: 307 Member
    IM SOOOO EXCITED! I might actually start liking sims 4 now!
  • Options
    sweetiebabe05sweetiebabe05 Posts: 113 Member
    I've always had hope that toddlers would finally be in the game. I was beginning to lose hope but they're here! I can't believe it! I am so happy I could just cry!! Now if my update would just hurry up and finish!!

I had so much planned for today but its all canceled so I can play The Sims!
    531d4eef-f8a0-4d53-82d6-46c8f93fe9bb_zpslpma27lv.png

• Options
    SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    I find it incredible that this just came out of no where. Nothing about it in the teaser, and not even a trailer days prior. Just "BOOM! New life stage."
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    SimFan298 wrote: »
    I find it incredible that this just came out of no where. Nothing about it in the teaser, and not even a trailer days prior. Just "BOOM! New life stage."

YES! They did not include them in the teaser!!! They purposely made us a surprise! Just like that!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    WenniepennieWenniepennie Posts: 61 Member
    I'm so happy about this :smiley: This wil bring some excitement into the game, that's for sure
  • Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    Now I really want little plastic bowling pins with a plastic bowling ball for these toddlers in the bowling SP! @SimGuruGraham :wink:
  • Options
    Gadgetron1Gadgetron1 Posts: 3 New Member
    I got home from a club, looked on the sims twitter and just went 'w-what' with my hand over my heart. I was not expecting this.
    Tomorrows my last day of a week of mock exams which leaves me free to play over the weekend with no revision to worry about!
    I was planning on moving out the pregnant Sim in my household but now shes not going anywhere!
  • Options
    RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    Me 2 years ago: WE WANT TODDLERS!!!!
    Me Now: Praise the sim gods!!!
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    yayyy!!! Now everyone can shut the f up about them and stop whining. :)
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    DarkenedSparrowDarkenedSparrow Posts: 216 Member
    Finally!

My twin sister and I were screaming and running around our apartment when we found out! Oddly, I found out through seeing the Gurus change their AVATARS! I ALWAYS believed they would add them to the game and now I'm watching my sister create our toddlers selves.

Thank you, to the Gurus, EA/Maxis and everyone who brought this together. THANK YOU! They also have my poofy hair in there!
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Doing a happy dance!!!! Can't wait to update!!!!! They are so adorable!!!! Yessssss! I saw things earlier and thought it was fake since there was no hint whatsoever! Just boom in a free patch.... I have been smiling all day.
  • Options
    ThatBlooSimmerThatBlooSimmer Posts: 7 New Member
    My game just finished downloading and as soon as I could I went into cas and when I saw the option to make my sim a toddler I melted into a puddle of happiness! :)
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    Now Pascal Curious can have an alien Toddler for Vidcund to kidnap while beign mind-controlled and..

Sory..i mean.. ITS GREAT.

jr73Y.gif

• Options
    uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    Just waking up i must stoll be asleep its a dream must be
    TOTALLY GOBSMACKED!!!!
    EA has brought me to tears before but this time in such a good way!!
    THANK YOU
    Literally shaking lol
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
  • Options
    MinkFurMinkFur Posts: 164 Member
    *has nervous breakdown*
    *roles over*
    *spontaneously ignites*
    newsig_zps30nrzgoc.png
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    I'm giggling madly in CAS right now at how cute they are.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I was convinced this was a joke for 5 minutes. I sat there like "Why the hell would they prank us like this??" :D
  • Options
    lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    I am just pulling this out of thin air but it's possible that the reason gp and ep production is slow is because alot of the time and work went into toddlers, maybe now we'd be getting more content alot quicker.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    SimFan298 wrote: »

Bet they was like "Surprise, thought you saw the last of toddlers"
    tumblr_mxhuinO8z81qgjhzgo2_400.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    PotterheadSimPotterheadSim Posts: 320 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    I am just pulling this out of thin air but it's possible that the reason gp and ep production is slow is because alot of the time and work went into toddlers, maybe now we'd be getting more content alot quicker.

I thought about that too!! I really hope so. We need 2 EPs this year.
  • Options
    panamakirapanamakira Posts: 120 Member
    OMG they're so cute!!! I'm so happy for the people who really wanted them! For me this enriches my experience playing the game and the animations are freaking adorable! Good Job EA & Maxis!!
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    I can't wait to get pregnant so I can dance for joy when children are no longer spit out from the cribs!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »

I thought about that too!! I really hope so. We need 2 EPs this year.

I'd bet on 3 GP's and one EP.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top