Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TODDLERS ARE HERE

Comments

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I got to say I'm finally falling in love with Sims 4 seeing those little social toddlers just puts a smile on my face they are perfection. So glad I can finally enjoy this game and play how I want to.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    And there I was like 2 days ago saying I thought TS4 will never have toddlers.
    So happy to eat my words!!!

DegrassiGen gently pushes a fork towards your bowl of words. I love alphabet soup by Campbell's too.....
  • Options
    Mafe5125Mafe5125 Posts: 294 Member
    I am tears right now. I was just scrolling through instagram when I found out the news. I am sooooooo excited omg. TODDLERS ARE FINALLY HERE!! WOO-HOOOO!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    MawMawMawMaw Posts: 99 Member
    edited January 2017
    EDIT:
    My original comment was for the wrong thread :#

Anway. On topic! I'm super excited I can't wait to get home and play!
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    I seriously never thought this day would come, this is awesome. I'm happy to say I was wrong in thinking they would never come to TS4.
  • Options
    KnoxhoodKnoxhood Posts: 266 Member
    Holy moly I think I woke the neighbours. I did not expect this to happen AT ALL! I'm so happy!!!!
    EA ID: Knoxhood
    VzZNxCw.gif
    PC Specs: Corsair 760T Black Case, Intel core i7 6700K CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, 64GB DDR4 Geil 2400MHz RAM, 2x 240GB HyperX Savage & Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, 9TB WD Red HDDs, ID-COOLING FrostFlow 240L Red LED CPU cooling,750W PSU.
  • Options
    Blueboy2323Blueboy2323 Posts: 179 Member
    With how often I've put EA/Maxis on blast for this game I feel obliged to say how cautiously optimistic I am right now. Currently fast forwarding my game to get a toddler and trying not to spoil myself but from what little I've read they sound WAY better than in any previous sims game. If Vampires turn out to play significantly different from regular sims and a Seasons expansion drops soonish I'm gonna be very happy with where the game is headed. when's colour wheels tho
    p3herocutin0mj8n.png
  • Options
    SirenHartSirenHart Posts: 272 Member
    Maxis- you're doing it- you're winning me back.

Thank you so much for the EPIC update! TODDLERS!!!!!!!!!!!! Now my Sims family can truly be complete. ♥♥♥
    Seriously- none of my Sims have had babies, because I was waiting for THIS!!!!!!!!
    <3:D<3
    Interested in Resident Evil (BioHazard) Builds and Sims?
    Look for my Origin ID:
    There is no Custom Content in my game, so all uploads are 100% CC FREE!
  • Options
    uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    Just finished updating
    M@sH1ng K3Yb0@rD...hyperventilating...
    calm calm deep breaths....
    and launch game.................Sims4 IM BAAACK
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    I'm glad you guys got toddlers and that the 't' word is no longer anathema. I hope you guys enjoy them.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    THIS WAS SUCH A SHOCK! I was like at work reading Twitter and was so happy! Finally home and downloading!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    I am just pulling this out of thin air but it's possible that the reason gp and ep production is slow is because alot of the time and work went into toddlers, maybe now we'd be getting more content alot quicker.

I thought about that too!! I really hope so. We need 2 EPs this year.

If this is the case, I would prefer one EP and three GPs a year. Taking into account how very well done the GPs are, I would be fine with GPs and a EP to add a world.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,552 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    yayyy!!! Now everyone can shut the f up about them and stop whining. :)

Wow. But I don't think we'll shut up about them. I'm expecting lots of toddler pics, toddler stories, toddler excitement and more toddler threads.

Did I mention toddlers? :D

Sadly I should already be asleep by now if I do not want to be a zombie at work tomorrow, I've got to wait a whole 18 hours before I can start downloading. Torture!
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Omg so random and unexpected and delightful. Too bad I don't have a computer :'(
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    asiamomma82asiamomma82 Posts: 390 Member
    edited January 2017
    OMGAAWWWWWD!!!!!! HAHAHA!

I'm half screaming & half laughing at the same time!! WOW...that's like all I can say lol
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Can you teach toddlers how to walk or do they already know how?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2017

They already sort of know, they learn how to walk the more they walk but you can improve their "movement skill" faster by dancing, etc.

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

I created twins in CAS and they kind of could, but were unsteady. I think if you age them at their birthday from a baby, they will need to be taught.
  • Options
    ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited January 2017
    this has actually inspired me to play again. I can't even right now. I eat my words, they were listening. Good job team.
  • Options
    hearmeoutxhearmeoutx Posts: 84 Member
    I really was not expecting this, and I will not really get to play the game until this weekend but I can't wait! I am currently installing it to get in an hour of game play before this teacher has to go to bed...
  • Options
    tweetydeecountrytweetydeecountry Posts: 1 New Member
    I updated now it says my sims 4 files are corrupted. What I do about that???
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    Wow just wow. This is amazing. Just yesterday I was on here and so many were saying they did not think Toddler would ever come to the came. Awesome. Hopefully we will see pets at some point this year.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    I updated now it says my sims 4 files are corrupted. What I do about that???

take out any mods/cc and go into origin and hit repair on the sims 4
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Best suprise ever <3
  • Options
    Sapphire268Sapphire268 Posts: 66 Member
    So excited, about to boot the game up for the first time in about a year!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top