Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just bought City Living because you gave us toddlers for free!

It has been a very long while now that I had nothing but disappointments come from TS4. You restored some of my faith and I feel like I should give something for that. Good practices, actually listening to your fans should be rewarded.

Now I'm looking into the future with expectations again, those that I had a year ago. Now I expect better EPs coming our way, for bugs to be fixed and for what is still missing to gradually arrive. I have no words what this update means to me. Please, please, don't let me down again and keep this up!

Comments

• Options
    Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    This drew a big smile on My face, Enjoy :)
    OMG WHAT AM I FEELING RIGHT NOW ?! <3
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    I'm very happy you got what you wanted. I've never been big on toddlers, but the positive energy in the forums this afternoon is making me so happy. I can't wait to get off work and see pictures and test them out. Congratulations!
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    Hopefully this is an upwards trend!
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    I'm just hoping this means we will get better packs with more new gameplay.
  • Options
    eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    It's a great game, should be hilarious with toddlers!
    353235_b.jpg
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'd expect an uptick on Kids Room Stuff sales -- from the trailer looks like a lot of stuff in that pack will go well with the toddler items for making the transition from toddler to child.

I'll have to wait to play till I know MC Command Center is updated, unless I just say, "Plum this" and delete it so I can play till it is updated.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    edited January 2017
    I have to say I screeched when I saw the facebook announcement. For the first time in over a year, I'm opening up my game again. Who knows, maybe I'll even start buying the packs.
    Post edited by bythedreadwolf on
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I'd expect an uptick on Kids Room Stuff sales -- from the trailer looks like a lot of stuff in that pack will go well with the toddler items for making the transition from toddler to child.

I'll have to wait to play till I know MC Command Center is updated, unless I just say, "Plum this" and delete it so I can play till it is updated.
    Yep I see it too :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I would also like to add, I've just purchased both GT, CL, and all GP's via email codes. I cannot wait to get home and download them.

I'm with @mirta000 keep up this amazing work. THANK YOU!!!

--T
  • Options
    To7m wrote: »
    I would also like to add, I've just purchased both GT, CL, and all GP's via email codes. I cannot wait to get home and download them.

--T
    Enjoy :)

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    To7m wrote: »

--T
    Enjoy :)

Thank you! I plan to. Have been waiting for this day for two years. You don't know how much I've missed playing.

--T
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member

Ah right! I'll have to wait too as I use that for my main save. I do have a save that wouldn't need the mod though I think so I could play that for a while.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    I can't wait to buy everything, so... that's my biggest dilemma. LOL I kept thinking "buy Sims4 now while its so cheap, then I have it wghen toddlers comes out and can add on from there" -- but after waiting so long, I kind of just wanna buy everything now because I'm a builder and I'm gonna want to clear all their stuff and build my own. Usually, I keep some of there stuff and integrate my own. I may still, but with the system designed as it is, this time my creativity will be in the means of what they give me to work with... soooooo I'ma NewCrest everything and start from scratch :o:)

Can't wait!
  • Options
    papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    They will be getting money from me today as well. This is wonderful.
  • Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »
    It has been a very long while now that I had nothing but disappointments come from TS4. You restored some of my faith and I feel like I should give something for that. Good practices, actually listening to your fans should be rewarded.

Now I'm looking into the future with expectations again, those that I had a year ago. Now I expect better EPs coming our way, for bugs to be fixed and for what is still missing to gradually arrive. I have no words what this update means to me. Please, please, don't let me down again and keep this up!

It worked then :D

apple-signature.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I hope the only reason for little EP's so far was being busy creating fleshed out toddlers. Right at the time I finally said goodbye to this game, my oh my. Karma.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    I hope the only reason for little EP's so far was being busy creating fleshed out toddlers. Right at the time I finally said goodbye to this game, my oh my. Karma.
    Must have heard you about to quit, haha :)

• Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member

You bought CL? Okay, now I know there's a Jesus. I've had doubt but you don't just ignore that kind of miracle- Saint Hood for Maxis! I'll call the Vatican.
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member

You bought CL? Okay, now I know there's a Jesus. I've had doubt but you don't just ignore that kind of miracle- Saint Hood for Maxis! I'll call the Vatican.

That is what I thought when I saw toddlers. And then I was like "miracles like these should not go unrewarded" XD
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    @mirta000 This is honestly why i wanted this update, i so desperately want those in the sims community who have left or been disappointed to find their way back and find hope again! I'm so happy the day has finally come that we can share cute pictures of our little brats in our games XD This was the best news to come home from work to!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Must have heard you about to quit, haha :)
    So in fact everybody has me to thank :mrgreen:
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member

I'm just going to start a new save without MCCC until it's updated, and then once it's up to date, I am going into my legacy file to experience toddlers!!!
  • Options
    emperorq52emperorq52 Posts: 98 Member
    I'm planning on doing the same. I've been wanting so much of the stuff they've released since Get Together, especially CL cause basketball! Just gotta wait for another sale now!
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    Just when I was feeling like the game needed something new, they add Toddlers! My City Living game was feeling dull right now but now I'm feeling like starting a new save and play a Generations type of game, I want my Sims to have as many babies as they can now, lol.