Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Satire] Vintage Glamour Stuff is the Best Pack I've Played Yet!

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2017
    It's a stuff pack..

omg really?!

Yeah. Sorry if a stuffpack doesn't include seasons or pets, they just contain stuff and a premium object or two.

I loved the movie stuff pack in Sims 3. Superhero costumes and furniture Yay! Who needs actual super powers when I can just pretend!

Let's be real TS4 is 80% pretend the rest is poorly executed gameplay xD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
    Really is it that good? I plan to buy it when i have the money. Also can i get a like to help me out please?
    Origin id: ActuallySammy
    If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Really is it that good? I plan to buy it when i have the money. Also can i get a like to help me out please?

It's fine, it's a SP everything else is the same except you have butlers.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,648 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I've simulated having a butler by creating a cooking & cleaning club.

Same. Free butler service. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @luthienrising you don't experience any butler related bugs?
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    I smelled the sarcasm just from the title alone.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

I know there's a bug with getting charged extra if you leave and return to the lot, but I haven't happened to do that and it's not a gamebreaker because of money cheats (for me personally). I haven't hit any other butler-related bugs, personally, no.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    CaucasianCaucasian Posts: 10 New Member
    It's pretty cool but I really hope there's a grunge pack down the road, I'm intensely sick of the plastic-happy nature of the current Sims 4 and I'd be very happy to just populate a game with depressed Sims with long hair and leather jackets. At the very least, anyway.
  • Options

I know there's a bug with getting charged extra if you leave and return to the lot, but I haven't happened to do that and it's not a gamebreaker because of money cheats (for me personally). I haven't hit any other butler-related bugs, personally, no.

Ah that's nice though. I just wonder what's causing mine ^^ The charging issue I have to, but also the one where the same butler gets hired everywhere. The latter one's the one I'd like to find a fix for, as the first one doesn't bother me too much either (at least not for these families)
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    edited January 2017

Ah that's nice though. I just wonder what's causing mine ^^ The charging issue I have to, but also the one where the same butler gets hired everywhere. The latter one's the one I'd like to find a fix for, as the first one doesn't bother me too much either (at least not for these families)

Yeah that's an oddball one. I've got butlers in two different households and they aren't the same one. And I gather that Simmers ruled out mods as causing that one too. Makes it harder to nail down when it's not universal :/
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Well I'm glad you posted this. I actually boutht the game but NEVER played it. I've been meaning to start playing again, but I'm still not 100% motivated. I only liked a few CAS items, but I do have sims that totally go with the vintage glamour stuff.

I think I might play soon
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Well I'm glad you posted this. I actually boutht the game but NEVER played it. I've been meaning to start playing again, but I'm still not 100% motivated. I only liked a few CAS items, but I do have sims that totally go with the vintage glamour stuff.

NO!

*hangs head in shame*

I've done a big mistake, I've done a big mistake...
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I find the OP incredibly sad and I hope it is able to find a game that provides better entertainment. It seems that the game failed the OP many months ago.
  • Options
    papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    Lol the OP is hilarious.
  • Options

NO!

*hangs head in shame*

Lol I didn't know it was sarcasm... so back to square one
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

NO!

*hangs head in shame*

It's a really good SP if you already enjoy playing TS4 (which the OP doesn't, at all)
  • Options
    Monaveil wrote: »
    I find the OP incredibly sad and I hope it is able to find a game that provides better entertainment. It seems that the game failed the OP many months ago.

I find you incredibly said and I hope it is able to find a game that provides better entertainment than calling others sad. It seems that you failed yourself many months ago.
  • Options
    In comparison to other things for TS4, this pack is fine.
  • Options
    I know I'm a bit sheldonic about this stuff but ...

was-that-sarcasm.jpg
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Incredibly 'said" and ignored. Have a good one!
  • Options
    Monaveil wrote: »
    Incredibly 'said" and ignored. Have a good one!

You too good sir!
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    The stuff is kinda nice though, I don't own the pack but I like the black and gold on the furniture. Shame packs don't go on sales often, I might pick it up in the future if it's around 5.- or 7.50.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options

NO!

*hangs head in shame*

It's a really good SP if you already enjoy playing TS4 (which the OP doesn't, at all)

I haven't played :/ I'm kind of dissapointed on ts4 and to be completely honest I only bought the SP for one of the dresses and I haven't even played it.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Claret1011Claret1011 Posts: 297 Member
    @Swiftlover13 Yeah I still don't know though (probably because I haven't memorised every single forum user's individual preferences & posts ;)), but I'm guessing it is then.

Although I do wonder, if it is: what was the point?

I'm just generally sick of this game. Making fun of it is pretty much the only enjoyment I can get from it.

Wow, I actually feel really sorry for you. You don't like Sims, so rather than go do something else, you still hang out on the forums? I don't know anything about your life, obviously, but there's got to be better ways to spend it. If you aren't close to any friends or family, then maybe try a new hobby or club? You could learn a language or write a book or maybe try a new sport? Or find a new game that you like better?

I'm being serious here. Hanging out on the forums for a game you don't like seems like a really miserable way to spend your time. I'm sure we all have stuff we think could be improved about Sims, but if you're sick of it, move on. Why would you buy a new pack? It was pretty clear exactly what it contained.

You'll probably just dismiss this post, but really - life doesn't have to be so negative. Find something that makes you happy.
  • Options
    SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Title has been edited as this post is satire.
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top