Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Satire] Vintage Glamour Stuff is the Best Pack I've Played Yet!

Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
I've been incredibly inactive on the forums recently, and that's because I've been playing Vintage Glamour Stuff!! There's just so much to do in that pack, it's truly incredible. It's incredible how much I'd recommend Vintage Glamour Stuff, the hair being worth the $10 alone! Buy it buy it buy it! It's the best pack in the series yet, it's incredible! You know what else is incredible? The developers!!! Thanks for making this wonderful game filled with fun and easy surprises that are incredible!! It's far simpler than the previous games, so thank you, they were incredibly confusing to me... This game is wonderful, best-selling, successful and incredible!
Post edited by SimGuruDrake on

Comments

• Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Out of curiosity: why? I don't see what else there is to do but hire a butler and redecorate our houses? Am I missing something?

The items are so beautiful and it adds tons of gameplay for every playstyle. Family play? Hire a butler. Rotational play? Hire a butler. Deviant play? Hire a butler!

The possibilities are truly endless! It's incredible!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,088 Member
    Thanks for posting! I haven't had a chance to play since it was released. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    So I'm assuming by your excitement that all you wanted was a butler?! O_o it's ok. I mean I do dig the classic Hollywood vibe, but that's it.

Not downplaying your excitement, enjoy your game play with this SP :)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Out of curiosity: why? I don't see what else there is to do but hire a butler and redecorate our houses? Am I missing something?

The items are so beautiful and it adds tons of gameplay for every playstyle. Family play? Hire a butler. Rotational play? Hire a butler. Deviant play? Hire a butler!

Yes alright, there's a butler. I like that too. I just don't necessarily see how a butler boosts family play, rotational play, or especially deviant play. I'm sure it can lend itself to some of those aspects, but in a straightforward way? Idk. But I'm glad you enjoy it, I also think the SP is very well done. I just don't see how it adds more game play than other packs, unless you mean SPs only?
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    its a sp done good! it has butlers,vanities,globe bars! awesome vintage aka modernistic in a way furniture that i like alot! the only thing that was disappointing was the hair but ohh well
  • Options
    Was this sarcasm? Should I've known that?

Confusion sets in.

I need ice cream.

Incredible!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @Swiftlover13 Yeah I still don't know though (probably because I haven't memorised every single forum user's individual preferences & posts ;)), but I'm guessing it is then.

Although I do wonder, if it is: what was the point?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,088 Member
    Well, as usual I took the comments at face value. :/ But I'm still looking forward to playing! :p
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,436 Member
    Can you all hire the butler without paying 175 € each time your lot is loaded? None of my families can afford this :'( .
  • Options
    @simgirl1010 yeah don't worry, I did too. I don't expect posts to be this pointless, usually.
    @alanmichael1 no, I have the same issue. But only one of my families has a butler, and they can definitely afford it. I hope they'll fix it in the upcoming patch.
  • Options
    @Swiftlover13 Yeah I still don't know though (probably because I haven't memorised every single forum user's individual preferences & posts ;)), but I'm guessing it is then.

I'm just generally sick of this game. Making fun of it is pretty much the only enjoyment I can get from it.
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited January 2017
    LOL @Swiftlover13 You really had me laughing!!
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    Yoko2112 wrote: »

I'm just generally sick of this game. Making fun of it is pretty much the only enjoyment I can get from it.

Get a different hobby then, this one isn't good for your sanity.

My sanity is incredible.
  • Options
    MysticOneMysticOne Posts: 460 Member

Same
  • Options
    Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    I didnt get that this was supposed to be sarcasm either.
    Just wondered to myself why the OP loved the sp so much (I like it too but not THAT much). Oh well.
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    Can you all hire the butler without paying 175 € each time your lot is loaded? None of my families can afford this :'( .

If you can get the "Free Services" reward trait for one of your sims in the household, the butler doesn't cost any money.

That might be an long-lasting glitch though, because it's supposed to be only for one-time services, but instead no services cost any money.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,167 Member

That just reminded me I still haven't tried the butler yet... :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    It's a stuff pack..
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    It's a stuff pack..

Ty. I was just going to say something similar. ^^
  • Options
    It's a stuff pack..

omg really?!
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    It's a stuff pack..

omg really?!

Yeah. Sorry if a stuffpack doesn't include seasons or pets, they just contain stuff and a premium object or two.

I loved the movie stuff pack in Sims 3. Superhero costumes and furniture Yay! Who needs actual super powers when I can just pretend!
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top