Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I finally got Movie Hangout, so I redesigned my Sims' living room. And I gave all three of my Sims a makeover too!
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I finally started my first game of TS4. I have created my simself, Caitlin and my sister's simself, Emily. Caitlin is an astronaut and Emily is a chef. Caitlin married J Huntington III and they have two sons, J. Huntington IV and Liam. I put a period after baby J.'s name because I figured it would be too difficult to discern between dad and child. Emily married Travis Scott and they have a son named Branson.

12-22-16_1-18-16nbspAM_zpsagksvkml.png
    J and Caitlin after they got engaged. Caitlin is in her first trimester. She was HUGE!!!!!!

12-23-16_11-15-17nbspAM_zpsfz2kjlzx.png
    If this is what one baby looks like I can only imagine what twins or triplets would be. This is Caitlin.

12-23-16_11-05-52nbspAM_zpsdcpovido.png
    Emily and Travis eloped since they spent forever trying to get married. They have super weird schedules.

I am planning to soon move the family into a bigger house, there is barely room for the two boys let alone adding a third very soon. I will have them host a dinner party since Emily is a chef and she wants to throw one. Even if they only find a two bedroom it will be better than the tiny dinky house they have now.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    SaccadonSaccadon Posts: 112 Member
    Quit my sim's job as a senior detective and moved over to the medical career (comfy af career btw) and my sim's daughter became a grade a student. My sim's wife also managed to land a couple of promotions in the business career. I also managed to build my dream sim house with a mere 20,000 simoleons.

I'm still in the first few weeks, so nothing out of the usual.
    "It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is." - Big Boss, MGS4
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    So I'm doing my legacy heir, and my male heir got abducted a few hours after he turned into a young adult (which is when the previous heir hands over the reigns)

Everything seemed fine, he had took his boyfriend to dinner and proposed, shortly after they want to the spa when I saw alien lights coming from his stomach and I gasped in shock.

I was going to toggle it so he could get pregnant with his husband since Aliens are much different, however the Alien Legacy rules I made stated that the first born alien with the most alien DNA becomes the legacy heir.. I never specified that it had to be in marriage.

What a great way to start off his marriage, pregnant with some random aliens child who will become the heir instead of their own child together..
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    So I'm doing my legacy heir, and my male heir got abducted a few hours after he turned into a young adult (which is when the previous heir hands over the reigns)

Everything seemed fine, he had took his boyfriend to dinner and proposed, shortly after they want to the spa when I saw alien lights coming from his stomach and I gasped in shock.

I was going to toggle it so he could get pregnant with his husband since Aliens are much different, however the Alien Legacy rules I made stated that the first born alien with the most alien DNA becomes the legacy heir.. I never specified that it had to be in marriage.

What a great way to start off his marriage, pregnant with some random aliens child who will become the heir instead of their own child together..

You should've turned off alien pregnancy!
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited December 2016
    Rosemary's son Dilbert finally aged up to Teen.
    Then died in a fire the next day.
    DilbertDead.jpg
    Did Grim or the neighbor help out with the fire? Oh no, they just danced around like fools:
    GrimFire.jpg

At least she has the urn, so he can visit whenever she wants.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »

I like rolling with mistakes and bad things :smile:
    I actually changed the pregnancy chance from 30 to 50 percent.

Unplanned things make my game more fun.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options

I like rolling with mistakes and bad things :smile:
    I actually changed the pregnancy chance from 30 to 50 percent.

Unplanned things make my game more fun.

Wow, you're the second one who had an unplanned alien pregnancy, so I suggested turning it off, but you said you actually turned it up!
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Oh boy.

Cade and Violet went out to the park by themselves, but then they heard about some romance festival and decided to go there instead and see what it was about. On their own!
    iOweN3x.png
    Fiq4mtA.png
    GIuz5Lz.png

Are they ever going to be in trouble when they get home!

Or they would have been if momma Skye and daddy Xander weren't rushing to the hospital because Skye went in to labour.

Got to the hospital and there was no Doctor on staff! They stood around and waited, but none showed up and I sent Skye and Xander back home
    5bktYnf.png

KsoGG7D.png

I was planning on sending them back because I thought it might be a glitch, but she couldn't wait or make the trip again.....she had her TRIPLETS at home. All girls. Tizzy, Nettie, and Zarra.

VzsHlDC.png

• Options
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Oh boy.

Cade and Violet went out to the park by themselves, but then they heard about some romance festival and decided to go there instead and see

Who else ships Cadelet?
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Oh boy.

Cade and Violet went out to the park by themselves, but then they heard about some romance festival and decided to go there instead and see

Who else ships Cadelet?

lol, they are brother and sister!
  • Options
    Oh boy.

Who else ships Cadelet?

lol, they are brother and sister!

Oh sorry.
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    edited December 2016
    Despite the Guru warning about cracked wedding bells and a relationship filled with challenges, my sims Juan and Yuna got married (Yuna is an alien)
    12_25_16_9_23_04_PM.jpg
    Though I'm starting to think the Guru was right (especially because of his warning AFTER they got married)
    Not everyone was thrilled about the wedding though
    One of the guests wasn't thrilled about the wedding. Maybe she's against alienxhuman relationships
    12_25_16_9_19_18_PM.jpg

and his parents (who are sitting) don't seem that excited
    12_25_16_9_18_41_PM.jpg
    They moved to a refurnished 1313 21 Chic Street.
    Penny kept my sims up with her loud woohoos and then an argument with her supposed lover. Randomly came into the apartment and started doing yoga..? The apartment kept smelling like rotten eggs. And after a long day, my sim decided to take a nap.. only to be awoken by a rat
    12_26_16_1_13_58_AM.jpg

The next day, Juan decided to cook..and caught on fire. After Yuna saved her beloved, Juan did what any normal sim would do and go right back to cooking..
    12_26_16_1_30_22_AM.jpg

Then someone (I'm guessing Penny) left a passive aggressive note on someone's poor parenting skills (She attacked Datta, a townie with a son who loves next door. and since then he's been stomping around the premise)
    Datta was at the wedding, he was the guy with the red hair and green shirt (behind Juan's parents)

And just when I thought things couldn't get anymore eventful..
    A sim started running around naked while Penny sang right outside door, as if to annoy the floor
    12_26_16_1_53_17_AM.jpg
    12_26_16_12_34_58_AM.jpg

I think I'm going to be playing this household for a while...
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    I got City Living and decorated some of my Sim's home with it. And my Raelynn aged into a pretty teenager
  • Options
    Despite the Guru warning about cracked wedding bells and a relationship filled with challenges, my sims Juan and Yuna got married (Yuna is an alien)
    12_25_16_9_23_04_PM.jpg
    Though I'm starting to think the Guru was right (especially because of his warning AFTER they got married)
    Not everyone was thrilled about the wedding though
    One of the guests wasn't thrilled about the wedding. Maybe she's against alienxhuman relationships
    12_25_16_9_19_18_PM.jpg

and his parents (who are sitting) don't seem that excited
    12_25_16_9_18_41_PM.jpg
    They moved to a refurnished 1313 21 Chic Street.
    Penny kept my sims up with her loud woohoos and then an argument with her supposed lover. Randomly came into the apartment and started doing yoga..? The apartment kept smelling like rotten eggs. And after a long day, my sim decided to take a nap.. only to be awoken by a rat
    12_26_16_1_13_58_AM.jpg

The next day, Juan decided to cook..and caught on fire. After Yuna saved her beloved, Juan did what any normal sim would do and go right back to cooking..
    12_26_16_1_30_22_AM.jpg

Then someone (I'm guessing Penny) left a passive aggressive note on someone's poor parenting skills (She attacked Datta, a townie with a son who loves next door. and since then he's been stomping around the premise)
    Datta was at the wedding, he was the guy with the red hair and green shirt (behind Juan's parents)

And just when I thought things couldn't get anymore eventful..
    A sim started running around naked while Penny sang right outside door, as if to annoy the floor
    12_26_16_1_53_17_AM.jpg
    12_26_16_12_34_58_AM.jpg

I think I'm going to be playing this household for a while...

OMG I HATE PENNY!!! HER MISSION IN LIFE IS TO RUIN MY FAMILY'S LIVES!!! I DELETED HER, BUT SHE POSSESSED THE NEW BABY!!!
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    :lol: Penny upsets the whole floor. I'm surprised I haven't found her yelling at the neighbor's son.

Also, how'd she possess the new baby?
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    :lol: Penny upsets the whole floor. I'm surprised I haven't found her yelling at the neighbor's son.

Also, how'd she possess the new baby?

The baby literally wouldn't stop crying. It didn't even need anything!
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    My sim family is working on expanding, but so far no luck. The girls, twin sisters, Delilah and Angel; have been working on increasing skills after school and making new friends. Their dad's best friend Diego Lobo and his husband adopted a little girl, Jazmine, and both families love getting together for dinner every few days to catch up. All three girls get along well and often play video games together after school. Delilah focuses the rest of her spare time on the violin, and its her dream to one day play professionally. Angel in the mean time is more like dad and wants to just work for herself when she grows up, but mom's programming skills are starting to rub off on her so we'll see. Right now the girls are with their parents at one of the local bistro's having lunch and just spending the day enjoying each other. Pretty soon the girls will be teens and looking forward to dating.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    I decided to have some evil fun today. A few days ago, I downloaded a Johnny Depp sim, Helena Bonham Carter sim, and a Marilyn Manson sim and put them all together in this goth mansion. I made them all evil and insane and I also gave Helena the romantic trait and the serial romantic aspiration. She is dating both Johnny and Marilyn at the moment and also has several other townie boyfriends.

I wanted to make her a little bit of a black widow, so I started having her play "boyfriend roulette" with her townie boyfriends. She invites over 3 guys that she is seeing for dinner and she feeds them poor quality pufferfish. Whoever survives gets to keep dating her. I plan to keep doing this until she is down to 1 townie boyfriend and that will be the guy that I allow to propose to her and marry her. So far it has been a lot of fun.
  • Options
    harrythecatmugharrythecatmug Posts: 4 New Member
    At the start of the 100 baby challenge, I decided my first victim was going to be Mortimer Goth.
    Got him up to best friend status and he still wasn't responding positively to my sims romantic advances. Even after I used cheats to max their romantic relationship.
    I got annoyed and moved him in, I had HIM initiate the try for baby and now that my sim is preggers I have him locked in a room upstairs and I am going to keep him there until he starves to death, as revenge for the amount of frustration he put me through.
  • Options
    At the start of the 100 baby challenge, I decided my first victim was going to be Mortimer Goth.
    Got him up to best friend status and he still wasn't responding positively to my sims romantic advances. Even after I used cheats to max their romantic relationship.
    I got annoyed and moved him in, I had HIM initiate the try for baby and now that my sim is preggers I have him locked in a room upstairs and I am going to keep him there until he starves to death, as revenge for the amount of frustration he put me through.

You're horrible! You 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and murdered poor Mortimer!!!
  • Options
    CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    I killed everyone off and reached the game over screen.
    I also discovered one of the identical twins hadn't been made a family member in CAS so he was a room mate
  • Options
    In my first save, the Savage family. Lacie grew into a teenager.
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited December 2016
    I played my royal family, the one and only legacy I will ever be playing in the game. And my Frederik grew up from baby to child and became the most beautiful simboy I ever saw. His dad is My avatar angels great grandson, Saturn, and his mother is the revived Windenburg ghost Mimsy, in Danish Matilde. Isn't he just gordious?
    k9dow9.jpg

Then a talented artist on the Danish forum made a wonderful drawing of him. It has been a good day.
    2dcikn7.jpg
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    I just built a lakeside starter cabin to take advantage of the lot right beside the Caliente lot in Oasis Springs. It's neat to have the fishing hole right out the back door. :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top