Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-teen renders (NOT OFFICIAL, MADE BY ME) UPDATED 2/11/17

Comments

• Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Here is the picture
    tumblr_ogyrsxi2Sd1tcw5z8o1_540.jpg

Could be just a glitched animation? He's too short for a preteen in my opinion.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Here is the picture

That looks like a glitched child to me. Pre-teens would be taller
  • Options
    BbearBbear Posts: 55 Member
    I'll just go in game and redo it as a room and upload it and go find out what my origin ID is lol i can't remember :D
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
  • Options
    Bailey061714 is my origin ID, it's up now. if you don't like it feel free to change it however you want, or you don't have to use it i promise i won't get offended lol ^~^ however it's there if you're interested!
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Here is the picture
    Size looks perfect to me for a pre teen just big enough to not be confused for a child but not large enough to pass for a teen. How I need this in my game younger and older siblings close in age but not the same size.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    awh! amazing as always!
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Wow, those lil bundles of joy look so good, I do hope they get added into the Sims 4, they are adorable, :)
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    This thread makes me so happy
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I Loves it someone tag the gurus please they need to see this ASAP
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    so cute! Would love toddlers back in the game. I really hope they come in the new year!
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »
    so cute! Would love toddlers back in the game. I really hope they come in the new year!

Right waiting this long
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »

Right waiting this long

I think the gurus are well aware of how much people want toddlers back in their game. Constantly beating them over the head with "I want toddlers and I want them now or else......" is not helping it happen any faster. Does that treatment work on you? I believe that toddlers are coming (hopefully next year) and they will be great. Try practicing more patience.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Right waiting this long

I think the gurus are well aware of how much people want toddlers back in their game. Constantly beating them over the head with "I want toddlers and I want them now or else......" is not helping it happen any faster. Does that treatment work on you? I believe that toddlers are coming (hopefully next year) and they will be great. Try practicing more patience.

I see you being somewhat mean again so until you be nice I'm just going to ignore you.
  • Options
    @Dreagen1 got anymore renders they look awesome and also the vamps as well keep up the awesome job.
  • Options

Right waiting this long

I see you being somewhat mean again so until you be nice I'm just going to ignore you.

If you think talking to you like you're a smart, thinking adult is being mean, then I suggest that you never leave your house. You won't survive the onslaught of your feelings being hurt at every turn. This is mean: I would love to give you a participation trophy, but they're on back order because everyone wants one for just showing up. Merry Christmas.
  • Options

Right waiting this long

If you think talking to you like you're a smart, thinking adult is being mean, then I suggest that you never leave your house. You won't survive the onslaught of your feelings being hurt at every turn. This is mean: I would love to give you a participation trophy, but they're on back order because everyone wants one for just showing up. Merry Christmas.

I'm curious what's your zodiac sign?
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    @Briana2425 I know you're not asking me but I'm a Libra so if I ever seem passive aggressive or indecisive you know why LOL

@Dreagen1 Adorable as always!

• Options
    edited December 2016
    @mika Libras are funny I work with one always having fun when their around
    Post edited by Briana2425 on
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    @Briana2425 Aries here, as it is probably easy to guess.
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    New ones, Thank you Bbear for the background :)<3
    tumblr_oiv6moH0qx1tcw5z8o1_540.png

tumblr_oiv6moH0qx1tcw5z8o2_540.png

These are SO cute!!!! Great job!!

• Options
    PinkmonkeyPinkmonkey Posts: 188 Member
    Savor this ladies and gentleman. This is the closest we'll ever come to toddlers in ts4
  • Options
    Pinkmonkey wrote: »
    Savor this ladies and gentleman. This is the closest we'll ever come to toddlers in ts4

Are you a guru? Is this a fact which you can prove? Is this your opinion? Do you think it's right to dash the hopes and dreams of others because of your own personal disappointment?