Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-teen renders (NOT OFFICIAL, MADE BY ME) UPDATED 2/11/17

Comments

• Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    I love your renders so much! Can you make a preteen one next, please? Thanks

Thank you, I will try to. It's gonna be a bit harder since I don't have an actual model for a pre teen but I'll see if I can get it right.

Okay, if you can't then that's fine. Thanks for responding and thank you for your creations. :)

• Options
    BbearBbear Posts: 55 Member
    suggestion time: If you're still interested in winter/holiday themes, toddlers playing in the snow or building snowman, maybe something related to another winter holiday like Hanukkah or Kwanzaa for some more holiday diversity. or perhaps a toddler sitting on a parent or grandparent's lap warming up by a fireplace? sorry if i'm making too many suggestions, i feel like i may be overdoing it lol. seriously, i love these renders though! Oh, maybe a toddler sitting on Santa's lap? i recently started working on a mall build and created a little pictures with Santa scene/photography set up. i could send you screen shots for a background if you'd like for some ideas or you could even use it if you want to, and i could upload it to the gallery!
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
  • Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Bbear wrote: »
    suggestion time: If you're still interested in winter/holiday themes, toddlers playing in the snow or building snowman, maybe something related to another winter holiday like Hanukkah or Kwanzaa for some more holiday diversity. or perhaps a toddler sitting on a parent or grandparent's lap warming up by a fireplace? sorry if i'm making too many suggestions, i feel like i may be overdoing it lol. seriously, i love these renders though! Oh, maybe a toddler sitting on Santa's lap? i recently started working on a mall build and created a little pictures with Santa scene/photography set up. i could send you screen shots for a background if you'd like for some ideas or you could even use it if you want to, and i could upload it to the gallery!

Wonderful suggestions! Reading the sitting on a grandparents lap made an image of what I could do with that idea pop into my head and its cute! The sitting on santas lap is a good idea also and I'd love to use the background from your mall build! :) Thank you so much for the suggestions and for liking my renders, it makes me smile <3
  • Options

Thank you, I will try to. It's gonna be a bit harder since I don't have an actual model for a pre teen but I'll see if I can get it right.

Okay, if you can't then that's fine. Thanks for responding and thank you for your creations. :)

Thank you for your ideas! I appreciate the help :) I do want pre teens also and will definitely try it out! <3
  • Options
    cool! would you like me to send you screens of the build or just upload the room and send you a link?
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
  • Options
    cool! would you like me to send you screens of the build or just upload the room and send you a link?

Just send them on here, I really don't have the effort to open up the game lol
    Thank you also!
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member

I think The Sims Freeplay has preteens that could perhaps be used as a base? I'd say preteens should probably look like taller and slightly more developed children. Some people already tried to recreate how they may look in TS4:

tumblr_o4m29kLVEQ1tjrolto3_1280.png

tumblr_o4m29kLVEQ1tjrolto2_1280.png

29vgyag.jpg

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,091 Member
    Just letting you all know. On my vampire render discussion someone said I was *reveling in the attention* from these renders along with other rude comments from the same person. I am not creating these for attention. I couldn't care less if I didn't even get 2 views for these. I made these because I truly miss toddlers in the game and I know a lot of other people do too so I wanted to show others what they could look like for that very reason. I really enjoy creating things in photoshop and creating these renders are fun for me so I do it for fun. I figured out how to do the renders so I started this Toddler one. Recently with the vampires leaking, I wanted to show people what they also could look like. Not for attention, I did it for all of the other players who want to know what they *could* possibly look like. NOT for my own benefit. Since this person made this comment I am feeling really mad that someone would think that. I am stopping the vampire thread but I am continuing this one because I told some people I would take their suggestions and I am doing it for THEM. ALL OF YOU. NOT for attention. Thank you all for your nice comments and I hope you all have a happy holiday. ❤️
    Ignore that guy don't ever let anyone negative opinion stop you. Me and many others enjoy seeing your renders I've been looking forward to seeing your take on preteens and any new toddler render you might add.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    oh my gosh your renders are amazing, don't listen to negative comments! i'll get screenshots to you soon!
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
  • Options
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Just letting you all know. On my vampire render discussion someone said I was *reveling in the attention* from these renders along with other rude comments from the same person. I am not creating these for attention. I couldn't care less if I didn't even get 2 views for these. I made these because I truly miss toddlers in the game and I know a lot of other people do too so I wanted to show others what they could look like for that very reason. I really enjoy creating things in photoshop and creating these renders are fun for me so I do it for fun. I figured out how to do the renders so I started this Toddler one. Recently with the vampires leaking, I wanted to show people what they also could look like. Not for attention, I did it for all of the other players who want to know what they *could* possibly look like. NOT for my own benefit. Since this person made this comment I am feeling really mad that someone would think that. I am stopping the vampire thread but I am continuing this one because I told some people I would take their suggestions and I am doing it for THEM. ALL OF YOU. NOT for attention. Thank you all for your nice comments and I hope you all have a happy holiday. ❤️
    Ignore that guy don't ever let anyone negative opinion stop you. Me and many others enjoy seeing your renders I've been looking forward to seeing your take on preteens and any new toddler render you might add.

Thank you :)
  • Options
    oh my gosh your renders are amazing, don't listen to negative comments! i'll get screenshots to you soon!

Thank you! And thank you for helping out with suggestions and your build!
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    @Dreagen1 I tend to lurk more than post, so I recognize many names and how they tend to post. Some people you're better off ignoring because they do this a lot. Really, don't let it bother you.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member

I saw that, I'm just gonna put him on the ignore list along with the bigoted person that believes vampires shouldn't be dark skinned. Your renders are wonderful and he's probably just envious. Even if you were doing it for attention, there's nothing wrong with that. Creators and artists create not only for themselves but to have their work appreciated. And great ones like yourself deserve recognition, so no one should ever feel bad about doing wonderful things for attention.
  • Options
    mika wrote: »

I saw that, I'm just gonna put him on the ignore list along with the bigoted person that believes vampires shouldn't be dark skinned. Your renders are wonderful and he's probably just envious. Even if you were doing it for attention, there's nothing wrong with that. Creators and artists create not only for themselves but to have their work appreciated. And great ones like yourself deserve recognition, so no one should ever feel bad about doing wonderful things for attention.

Thank you so much for the kind words <3 And I haven't seen the comment that vampires shouldn't be dark skinned yet, I can't believe someone would say that!
  • Options
    @Dreagen1 I tend to lurk more than post, so I recognize many names and how they tend to post. Some people you're better off ignoring because they do this a lot. Really, don't let it bother you.

Yea, youre right. I'll just ignore them. I'm just not going to give them any of my time. Thank you. :)
  • Options
    ChadSims2 wrote: »

Thank you so much, I really appreciate everyone here liking them <3
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    So i'm a little confused on the pre teen.. Should I add a childs face to a larger body? Should I scale up a child in between original size and a teen and add like pimples or younger clothes? I'm lost... Suggestions? I've looked at the one above and I just wanted your opinions also.
  • Options
    zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    Listen. I love your renders and clearly so do so many others. If people are being horrible or trying to get you to quit, it's strictly because they are jealous that they can't make renders themselves. Do not be disheartened, don't question yourself. Your work is fantastic. <3
  • Options
    zubrowkas wrote: »
    Listen. I love your renders and clearly so do so many others. If people are being horrible or trying to get you to quit, it's strictly because they are jealous that they can't make renders themselves. Do not be disheartened, don't question yourself. Your work is fantastic. <3

Aww thank you soo much!! <3<3<3<3 I won't listen to them anymore :)
  • Options
    i think a childish face is definitely going to suit a preteen, but being a preteen means they're starting puberty, so maybe some more developed features? and definitely yes to the bodies being sized in between teen and child. you could probably even use a teen body and just size it down and make it smaller?
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
  • Options
    i can't post pictures so i have no clue how to get the screenshots to you :(
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    So, news on pre teens. I was digging through the animations in s4s and found one that was taller than a child but shorter than a teen/adult. I have a picture but I will post it later since I am only on my phone right now.
    tumblr_ogyrsxi2Sd1tcw5z8o1_540.jpg
    Post edited by Dreagen1 on
  • Options
    i can't post pictures so i have no clue how to get the screenshots to you :(

Oh that's alright, what's your origin id for the gallery? I'll go in game and download it :)
  • Options
    Here is the picture
    tumblr_ogyrsxi2Sd1tcw5z8o1_540.jpg