Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Options
    ClosetPrince2015ClosetPrince2015 Posts: 210 Member
    Receiving good news
  • Options
    aavemyrskyaavemyrsky Posts: 143 Member
    I've handed in my bachelor's thesis after a very stressful autumn! <3 I also just had my last exam before Christmas and in a couple of weeks I'm heading back home for a month-long Christmas holiday! I haven't visited my home city since summer, so I'm very happy to go back again.

Today I've been happy about my morning coffee, a good night's sleep and the wonderful weather! It's full-on winter here and I love how the snow makes the landscape so bright, especially when the sun is shining (even though this time of year we only have like 4 hours of sunlight a day :D)
    I've also been very grateful about my friends here at Uni. It always amazes me how I've managed to find such nice people around me in a completely new city. <3
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited December 2016
    The smoothness if freshly-shaved skin.

edit: of, not if
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    LilMissMissy724LilMissMissy724 Posts: 89 Member
    Hello, I'm a college student and at my school we just hosted Relay for Life which is a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. We raised over $57,000; (a new record at my school). It was sad to hear the stories from people about how cancer has affected their lives, but good that we could all come together for a better future. It was great to see everybody, and I enjoyed walking around our track for a good cause
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I got to see the sun very briefly before the clouds took over the sky again. :smile:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    MarffiieMarffiie Posts: 132 Member
    We bought a kitten yesterday (:
  • Options
    Got to see the sun! <3 I feel like it's been cloudy nonstop. I've got nothing against clouds, but gloomy weather makes me really lazy and unmotivated to go outside. When I see the sun shining away, I feel more motivated to go outside and get fresh air. :tongue:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    CHRISTMAS!!
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2016
    Nothing really. Sort of feeling neutral - just sitting here all by myself on Christmas Day and eating a grill cheese sandwich with a cup of coffee and hoping the rest of the world is having a joyous Christmas. Poor little deer - I sort of know how it feels - sort of anyway. Anyway - here's hoping everyone else is having a great Holiday.

No fretting though - I will have Christmas - just a bit late, on the 30th - as then all my family will be together and we will be done moving into our new home. Hence why I am sitting here still at Camp - just me and my kitty on Christmas Day in our RV.
    Darn cold out this evening - thermometer 5 degrees Celsius. Anyway - Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, or just have a great evening all you Simmers... group hug all around.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    What made me happy today was when I read some of @rosemow 's comments that made so many people feel so much better about themselves! @rosemow is such an amazing person, and I hope everyone aspires to be like her! :)
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    My package just arrived - the nine books I ordered (and I had forgotten about half of them so it was a nice surprise too see what I actually bought haha). So I just want to reeead nooow (...after dinner and such, though). Some other things are: at the moment I feel good and alert. I bought nice ingredients for a salad I'll make, yum. I had some inspiring dreams. I also feel inspired (partly because of said dreams) regarding a story I'm writing.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I ordered GTA V for my PS4 and it's out for delivery! :p
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    I passed my advanced level English language exam!!!
  • Options
    nniesimsnniesims Posts: 80 Member
    @dorcsyful congratulations!! that's awesome! :smiley:
    ~ signed, the sort of person who actually has a degree in graphic design and yet still is too lazy to make herself some graphics for this forum ~
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    @nniesims Thanks! I still can't believe it. :o
  • Options
    The sunset took my breath away tonight. It was an explosion of pink, red, and purple and I just now peeled my jaw off the ground. Just beautiful! :love:
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    It's Friday! That's all I need to be happy!
  • Options
    GnarlyGnarly Posts: 55 Member
    The inauguration! :)
    giphy.gif
    (∩▂∩)/\(∩▂∩)
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    I'm well enough to go to my sister and celebrate her birthday! I had a fever and was really worried because I had reallly looked forward to visit her. I'm not totally well yet, my throat still hurts like... But I'm alert enough and without a fever.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    ThomasLeThomasThomasLeThomas Posts: 78 Member
    I'm finally a member! Now I can start writing my stories on here! :smiley:
    I got a new blog! Click here!
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Two things: My toddler in TS4 had some really cute moments, (they're really adorable) and second thing I'll see my family since two months :)
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Strawberry-Mango smoothies.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    Tyler_RTyler_R Posts: 33 Member
    Not having to work today, and being able to sleep in for a little while :)
    (I never wanted to say this | You never wanted to stay | I put my faith in you, so much faith | And then you just threw it away)
  • Options
    JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
    Finally bought a car!! :smiley:
  • Options
    ArtemisArtemis Posts: 44 Member
    I have electricity again! Weather knocked out our power, and I couldn't play sims :(
    Let us be rid of it once and for all. Come on Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you. But I can carry you! -- Samwise Gamgee The Lord of the Rings