Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    lasummerb wrote: »
    @emorrill I was thinking of what you said about TS4 Sims looking cartoony, I notice it when they randomly smile (which is pretty much all the time). I'll have to pay attention when Ayana is in a bad mood to see if she'll smile. She has the cheery trait, so usually she's pretty happy.
    Qs0pF2m.png

@lasummerb Actually....I wasn't the one who said that. :tongue: But it's all good. ;)

LOL, My bad! Sorry, I knew someone did.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2016
    @king_of_simcity7 I see you had your first run in with GRACE COLE :*

Good news is she got nakey :p

Bad news is YOU DIDN'T LIBRARY HER :rage: Am ashamed :(

@Coco Read above is a hint for your games ;)

@KevinL5275 Speaking of university there is a beautiful lonely redhead there that hides disguised as the NPC mail carrier

And anyone else that cares I dare you to order a pizza while at Uni and hope the girl delivers it :o:o

As far as updates this is going to sound silly but am working on a all Betty Simovitch music video.I have to go back to my roots for a change and do a beautiful gameplay video.Going to be awesome
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @CravenLestat I have had 'run ins' with Grace before and those 'run ins' where due to 'running around naked' yet I have never see her streak herself before :open_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ClosetPrince2015ClosetPrince2015 Posts: 210 Member
    edited December 2016
    The first two pics (and the last two in spoiler) are not from today though... But this is my first time to post screen shots from my game so here we go...

The ghost looks familiar to some of you I suppose... And the guy should look familiar too <3

CyrbIeKUUAE_kfw.jpg

CyrbM7GVEAEC7ft.jpg

Wedding after her resurrection... (I lost the screen shot where she ate the ambrosia :'( )
    CyrbSe-VIAE0iRe.jpg

Their first child
    CyrbtRSUQAE3dz5.jpg
    CyWVXhnUkAILcfE.jpg
    CyWUoX7VQAE8K3P.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Sims 3 Blast from the past fantastic friday fun.Old video but a goodie some may have never seen it

PS: Go library this awesome sim Yesenia Almira she is sooo good.She gets a bit carried away when going to Karaokee night. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OokT89cPGc

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,123 Member
    Next day in class everyone is bored

There are only four students in the class

15304245_1844991799116837_2576924862168211757_o.jpg

@king_of_simcity7 How can everyone be bored with a hottie professor like that!? :love::tongue:
    Granted, I can only see him from behind, but I can sense he is a hottie. ;)
    One of the youngest professors I've ever seen on the game...unless he is an old man who dyes his hair blonde. :lol:

@CravenLestat Another great video and good song too. ;) 90's Country was the BEST!!! I still listen to it!
    Where is Yesenia Almira located?
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Sims 3 Blast from the past fantastic friday fun.Old video but a goodie some may have never seen it

PS: Go library this awesome sim Yesenia Almira she is sooo good.She gets a bit carried away when going to Karaokee night. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OokT89cPGc

@CravenLestat , If memory serves I saw this one a while back, still a great video! :)
  • Options
    @ClosetPrince2015 Nice pictures :smile: I have never married a ghost in The Sims before

@CravenLestat Good video and gorgeous Sim :smiley:

@emorrill He is not the most exciting of Sims. I will try to get another picture of him at some point
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    @CravenLestat @emorrill @PalmArrow

Yas friday!!! I love everyone's pics!!
    first of all i found this on the internet O_O

[img][/img]HA7R7P3.jpg
    [img][/img]9H76NBv.jpg

amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    Thanks everyone and those pics and unicorns are way awesome and those stories WOW.Ok now i have to think up a story for Shyan and Alona lol.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I was going to enter build mode and expand my Lucky Palms household's resort, but then I saw there was a townie wedding going on so I watched it instead. I love townie weddings! The resort owners are planning to get married here very soon.
    33ma82d.jpg

Jerry rented the Paradise Pool for his bachelor party.
    3587uo8.jpg

I forgot that his best friend Jonathan "The Magnificent Jon" had a gig that evening. I wasn't able to cancel neither the party nor the gig, so I had to let him go along with it.
    eziv80.jpg

The game changed Jerry into a "dress to impress" outfit.
    i6w2o2.jpg

The guests started arriving... but, awkwardly, there was also a little girl doing her homework at the pool (Jerry didn't request exclusive access).
    ip4ebn.jpg

Then a police cruiser pulled in outside the pool, and a very unusual policewoman stepped out of it.
    346w57n.jpg

She marched up to Jerry, said she'd been called to fix a lame party, placed a stereo on the floor and started to dance.
    jszfau.jpg

Everyone was entranced, except for the little girl who was only interested in cake.
    snnuhj.jpg

By the time Jonathan arrived from his gig, Jerry was taking a nap on a lounger, and the dancer was skinny-dipping. The little girl had, thankfully, gone home!
    2ytqs0o.jpg

The guests left saying it had been a great party.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @emorrill Yesenia is a HOMELESS :# Again EA with the hotties living in shelters and soup kitchens ...

Where was I ..Oh yeah Yesenia is a homeless townie in Isla Paradiso.

Want to know what awesome steps I took to make her so gorgeous.

Step 1: Absolutely nothing

Step 2 : No really that is her default hairstyle,hair color,makeup,eyebrows,lipstick...Yeah :love:

Step 3 : If you made it to step 3 expecting some odd tweaking or something you need to pay attention she is default. :p

Step 4 : Don't believe me??

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Yesenia_Almira

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    Ariel0105 wrote: »
    HA7R7P3.jpg

Is it just me or does that remind anyone else of these 2 from "Sesame Street"?
    https://youtu.be/vh3tuL_DVsE
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Emorrill And the best part is you can get a bunch at once fast.Start a new IP as soon as it starts hit roomates on your phone choose females and max of 7 assuming you have one sim there.Then just fast forward one sim hour of time they show up at your door :p

Out of those that show up out of a possible 19 or so girls here is what you can get,these are all AMAZING SIMS in my library just from Homeless in IP

Yesenia Almira
    Imelda Estrada
    Inez Montero
    Kaele Kalani
    Minnie Moose
    Tammie Opali
    Ariel Walsh

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Beautiful pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @ClosetPrince2015 Nope not a clue,who plays stinky yucky ghosts anyway.Everybody knows that disgusting townie you ressurected is like a 2 on a scale from 1-10 :(

And if you believe that can I interest you in buying some miracle spring water that cures diseases :D

Screenshot-3709_zpsgwp01jja.jpg

Screenshot-3708_zpsv1p96hpc.jpg

You have my respect for using and woohooiing and ressurecting the gorgeous Lotta Greaves :love: You have good taste

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    Cadh20000 wrote: »
    Ariel0105 wrote: »
    HA7R7P3.jpg

Is it just me or does that remind anyone else of these 2 from "Sesame Street"?

yeah... it really does!
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @venusdemilosims Nice update. Skylar and Anoki look cute together :)

@KarinL Thanks :) I am enjoying Gens very much!

@wickedjr89 Congrats on the birth of Tiger Storm (pretty name!) Your game sounds like fun and living in a library wouldn't be too bad. I worked in one for 25 years and it was the biggest building I had ever set my eyes on when I first started there at 17 :p

@plushtrap_107 Albert and Kenyon are cuties :):)

@king_of_simcity7 Great update. Fancy the policewoman streaking! What is the world coming to? :o
    I looked at some Uni gameplay on youtube yesterday to try to come to a final decision about whether to install it. I didn't particularly care for the Let's Play that I watched but it does seem worth it for what it brings to the game. I will probably install it sooner rather than later but might only send one or two sims as the university side of it doesn't look like it would suit my gamestyle. But I would love everyone else that comes with it :)

@ClosetPrince2015 Great to finally see your screenies! :) I don't recognize the male but the ghost is very familiar to me. I put her headstone in the backyard of my vampire family recently and am still waiting for her to show. I remember playing her many years ago. Lotta is very pretty :)

@CravenLestat Great video as always :)

@Ariel0105 I have seen that happen in my game when I tried aging up a toddler in another household in CAS :o
    Oh, and it's Saturday where I am :p

@PalmArrow How sweet to find a townie wedding ... I would have watched too :)
    Great party pics :)
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Karrtiz You mean no one else wants a massive Gnome Graveyard at their house?

@king_of_simcity7 Yeah, the filters are kinda dialed up to 11 here.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Not much going on in my neck of the woods. Still trying to figure out which mods are borking my game.

Happy Simming!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @king_of_simcity7 Yeah, the filters are kinda dialed up to 11 here.

At least the filters here are nowhere near as bad as they were in 9Dragons(the first MMORPG I ever played). In that game the various Clans are part of the game software, not user created guilds or anything like that, yet the very names of a few of those Clans were censored from the chat...it was INSANE!

Loved that game, I played from the Open Beta on through until the servers were shut down for the final time...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7vV3b_s9dQ
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    @Mikezumi Midnight Hollow's library is rather big! It isn't bad living in the library in game at all really. Of course right now with hunting the cat is making more money than they are...the cat found an expensive plasma bug! I knew of the plasma bugs but didn't realize the animals could find them while hunting. The cat is going to be the reason they get into their own home it seems XD lol

Galaxy's 2nd book flopped...hard ($2 a week). She is now on her her third book and Hyun-Moon has had a promotion to level 5 in the music career. Also Tiger is now a toddler!

Doing spoilers just in case anyone doesn't want to be spoiled, i'm much farther in-game than what's posted in my legacy story
    This is Budge, the cat (the game named him Budge). He is aggressive, adventurous and a genius. He's great at hunting and has learned to be neat and non-destructive.
    Screenshot-4_zpswop5lk9a.jpg

This is Tiger! He has his mother's hair and his father's eyes..and vampirism.
    Screenshot-9_zpssfqbt1t2.jpg
    Screenshot-12_zps26nyp1i9.jpg
    Tiger and mommy Galaxy
    Screenshot-13_zpsnbzr92pm.jpg
    Their set-up in the library, i've since realized they needed a trash can...and added one.
    Screenshot-14_zpsdfvwaady.jpg
    Budge just looks so smug here
    Screenshot-15_zps0ewftoq5.jpg
    At least little Tiger knows his mommy and daddy love each other
    Screenshot-16_zpslgb8ro2m.jpg
    Screenshot-17_zpsyfcqz0qn.jpg
    Unicorn!
    Screenshot-19_zps6jcsst7e.jpg

Also @everyone great pictures! Even if I don't get to commenting on everyone's I do look at them and enjoy seeing what goes on in other's games too :)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    @MoonandStars83 unfortunately you can't avoid the massive gnome graveyard totally. Some of them just up and die. But those gnome grave stones are each worth 5 environment points so it is good to have a few of them around you lot. Or you can sell them and make lots of simoleans.

I managed to play for a while last night. Here are a few of the pictures I got.
    Harry needs to improve his logic and painting skills for work. They are both down around 3 or 4 and he needs them to be 10 for his job. I'm thinking of getting him to quit his job as it is a job the game gave him and it seems to be reasonably irrelevant to him but he is at level 10 and I've just not got around to getting him to quit yet.

Harry and Judy were playing chess to improve their relationship and to get his logic up. Judy advanced to level 6 in logic - Harry still has a way to go to get to level 5.

It was soon time for Harry to go to work. I noticed the game put him into a different outfit. Not the one I chose for him as a career outfit, but also not the weird jump suit he'd been wearing to work.
    Harry001.jpg
    I'll have to check in CAS to be sure the outfit I chose for Harry to wear to work is still in the game as some objects were missing when I launched. I don't know what was missing.

Judy needs a glow fly to make her bottle of unicorn essence and I don't know where to find one for her. The only place I know where they ought to be is in Tuatha's tomb in France. I already took her there and there were no insects in that tomb. This elixir will allow her to turn her horse into a unicorn. She doesn't have a horse and won't be getting one - but I want her to make the elixir anyway.

In the end I decided to add a few spawners to her lot. I suppose I could have added them to a park near her lot but didn't think of it at the time. I put them right on the edge of her lot so other Sims in the world will be able to catch insects that spawn there.

I added a few spawners, they include the elixir insects and epic butterfly spawner and the glow fly spawner which is from France.

I sent Judy up to the surface to check if anything had spawned but it hadn't. She did find a few rocks and gems though.

I thought that airship hovering above made for an interesting ambiance. I'm not sure if it is ominous just hanging there. Judy didn't seem to notice it though.
    Judy001.jpg

Anne set out to mop up a puddle somewhere in the house. I wanted to get a head on shot of her - but my sims in this household/game seem to walk with their head turned to the side. It is really annoying when trying to get screen shots. I want to see their face. In this instance I decided to get a shot of her body profile just to get her face in the shot. She walked all the way to the stairs looking to the side.
    Anne001.jpg

Anne goes to music school (something the game did when she was living with her mother in Legacy Island III and I haven't tried to change it). Music school has Tuesdays and one other week day off and school is in all weekend.

I noticed Racoon up top and it was all black. Obviously missing its skin. So I clicked on it and chose NRAAS | Debug Enabler | Fix Invisible Sims. It told me it recovered a skin for the racoon and I then got a shot of it. It seems to lose its skin most days in my game.
    Racoon001.jpg

Luella is off to work.
    Luella001.jpg

Judy has a collection helper. I had her out looking for insects in the hope of finding a glow fly.

An insect was highlighted and I clicked on it to add it to Judy's queue when Blossom Flower appeared and caught it.
    Blossom001.jpg

Harry's painting skill is only about level 4 and it needs to be level 10 for work. He has an opportunity to deliver a painting to work so I set him to work on painting a small painting.
    Harry002.jpg

A glow fly spawned.
    Judy was busy so I sent Shirley to catch it.
    Shirley001.jpg

Judy was working out as she has an opportunity to work out for 4 hours.
    Judy002.jpg

I hadn't noticed the gardeners arrive for work and wondered if they were still set to do that. I checked on the garden and, to my relief, I found the gardeners busy at work.
    Gardeners001.jpg

So that let Shirley off gardening duties and I sent her fishing at the wishing well instead. Her fishing skill needs more work to get it up to level 7 or above.

Harry had almost finished his painting.
    Harry003.jpg

I don't recall having seen this one before. I usually get them to do large paintings so there will be a lot of small and medium paintings I haven't seen yet and I suspect I won't remember all of them. This doesn't look much like a particularly memorable work to me.
    Harry004.jpg

I put the glow fly in Judy's inventory and she made her elixir. Then she set to work making all of the remaining elixirs she hasn't made yet.

Judy003.jpg

Judy004.jpg

Judy005.jpg

Judy006.jpg

Music_Corner001.jpg

Judy007.jpg

Judy has only one elixir left to make. And it requires a Fairy Damsel Fish. I will have to go looking to see if any of them spawn nearby. If not I may need to add another spawner to this world.

I have a mod that has added 9 additional elixirs to the game and she's made all but one of the 53 elixirs she knows about.

upload jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Unicorn Acres part 3:

Very little happened in my game today because I was busy moving everyone over to Moonlight Falls, which I haven't played for a long time. I needed a change of scenery from SV.

The one that got away, he was stuck and I had to delete the house and go back to just Juniper, Stormy and their babies.

Screenshot-8480_zpspofgpdvz.jpg

Making sure everyone was okay after the move:

Screenshot-8481_zpsebxxl9bm.jpg

I *HAD* to make sure Connor was okay, so I shipped Alex over to check on him and Jared. No hearts for Alex, strange.

Screenshot-8483_zpsda2pbn7j.jpg

This look both creeped me out and made me laugh..

Screenshot-8484_zpsjbyhtxeq.jpg

Just being cute..

Screenshot-8486_zpseknsvdkr.jpg

Since I was now controlling him thanks to Alex's super genie powers, I sent him over to the park, I wanted a picture of him on the 1st bridge I ever made. I have a few from when I made it but need new ones. ;)

Screenshot-8489_zpszqojf4sm.jpg

Of course, I build a nice bridge, I even call it Connor's bridge because he was the first Sim to test it out, and he decides to play with his dang laptop on it!

Screenshot-8488_zpszjt0dmgi.jpg

Playing soccer with Will..

Screenshot-8491_zpstgmfrzmd.jpg

Shipped him back over to Alex's house to get another dose of Connor control...made him fix their broken computer.

Screenshot-8493_zpsdrhgync9.jpg

Hmmm, That's new....(at least Alex and Ryan get along when they're sleeping!

Screenshot-8492_zpsi0hlcyzx.jpg

Making friends with Ivy.

Screenshot-8496_zpsudqwhd0h.jpg

Brushing the baby.

Screenshot-8494_zpspqizhcdb.jpg

Awwww, so adorable! And Ivy is pretty cute too... ;)

Screenshot-8495_zps3oky5gmi.jpg

:smiley:
  • Options
    Karritz wrote: »
    I have a mod that has added 9 additional elixirs to the game and she's made all but one of the 53 elixirs she knows about.

I was wondering what was up, I'd never heard of "Unicorn Essence" before and my guy's skill journal said he knew all the Alchemy Elixer recipes.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top