Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Could This BE?

SimGuruHouts posted this to Twitter. What do you think it is?

WIP_zpsrvdbs2vt.png

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    O.O Program mapping maybe? Okay probably. As for what we may not know for a long time.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Looks like a choose your own path adventure chart to me. First association: Chance card based rabbit hole exploration like the hidden lots, only with more complex structure and several outcomes.
    But more likely something related to writing code.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Could be all sorts of systems! It could even be used to see in advance the consequences of adding a new thing to what's already in game,because of how our choices, Sim skills, relationship level, moods etc. interact. Better to see the patterns before you code them.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    No diamond shaped decision boxes? Lots of inspection points and processes...
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    If it's a programming chart, it's a mess. LOL
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Aine wrote: »

SimGuruHouts is a designer not a programmer. It strikes me as gameplay design.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    SimGuruHouts worked on Build mode, but he also made the detective career for example. He is on the EP team as far as we know so it may be something for the next EP (or the next one :D)
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Aine wrote: »

SimGuruHouts is a designer not a programmer. It strikes me as gameplay design.

Yeah it looks more like a design chart.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    a new malefic culling type
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    SimGuruHouts posted this to Twitter. What do you think it is?

WIP_zpsrvdbs2vt.png

Roads added for cars?
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    University campus?

• Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    I've been staring at this map and tracing the arrows for 10 minutes and the only thing I can guess is that it might have something to do with relationships? Maybe the boxes outlined in green represent positive relationship boosts and the red negative. For some reason, my mind is immediately thinking of an attraction system. Perhaps some of the items outlined in black represent certain variables like hair color, eye color, body type, etc., and if one matches a sim's preferences or is compatible with traits the positive outcome is achieved. Once a positive is added, it continues down to analyze other variables and if a negative outcome is met, attraction level is deducted. That probably makes zero sense... :lol::#
    If not, maybe it's another puzzle/chance card selection to unlock a new hidden lot like the tree in WC that leads to Sylvan Glade.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Really hope it's the attraction system that @klestrella mentioned. But it's probably a tree. :/
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    with the amount of information there it could be anything from a minor game system to his lunch plan for the rest of the department :D
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I think its a new map for their work desks in the office. lol
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited November 2016
    Well seeing how anything definitive has been blacked out, it be could anything. For all we know it could be a plan for one of those choose your own adventure books.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Could be anything cuz it just looks like some kinda mind map for me but it's hard to tell what exactly this system is. Maybe something to do with a sim's relationship?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    The green squares are yes/go, red squares are no/stop.... some squares have brackets and some are double squares! That's as far as my deduction goes lol
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Looks like a circuit diagram.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Looks like a picture frame you put on the wall, fill your family pics with! Good for the photographer?

Really, I have no clue!
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Brainstorm for new career or university courses? :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    Brainstorm for new career or university courses? :)

Love the university course idea!

I just like that it means they're working on possible future content.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited November 2016
    Quaay wrote: »
    The green squares are yes/go, red squares are no/stop.... some squares have brackets and some are double squares! That's as far as my deduction goes lol

This.

It could be some kind of opportunity/events/adventure system like the rocketship. The grey squares are neutral/filler popups (the ones you just click OK on) while the green/red ones are positive/negative outcomes.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    so much for a hint... could literally mean anything -_-
    Makes it very uninteresting at some point.
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Toddlers.