Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Starter Homes Thread

Comments

• Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    I have two starter homes to share today!!!

10-20-16_12-09-20nbspPM_zpsaw7eysik.png

Simple Savings
    1 Bd, 1 Bth
    Cost inlcuding lot price: $16,017
    10-20-16_12-44-36nbspPM_zps6gjtou6b.png

Discount Dwelling
    1Bd, 1 Bth
    Cost including lot price: $19,669
    10-20-16_12-11-08nbspPM_zpsb5xnk2te.png

You can find more info here!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    Simple Savings and Discount Dwelling are both very nice starters! @Sweet_Italy :) The names of them are great! Very nice exterior designs of them! The roofing looks very nice. Very nice outdoors patio areas for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating meals in the outdoors air at the tables. The front porch entrances look nice. Very nice layout of the interior of the homes. The sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa in the living rooms, watching tv.
    The starters are both very nice homes for sims to enjoy living in ! :)
  • Options
    NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    Lovely starter homes! I looked through and I'll comment the new ones posted in October.

@masajo Tango looks like a wonderful starter home, I really like the look and the landscaping outside with different levels. The yard and the home look very modern, sleek and stylish decoration!
    @pink0chid I visited your thread already, but I will say again that your starters look incredible! I really like the different shapes in your buildings.
    @Ash89 The starter bungalow takes me to the beach! I really like the fresh colors you have used throughout the building.
    @RyeCris16 Very versatile starter homes in different styles! I can't choose a favorite between them. I like the different shapes in the buildings as well and I love the cosy small backyard in Engelbert Pines Starter and the use of green color throughout the Eco green starter (I checked more images on the photobucket you linked :) )
    @Sweet_Italy Very cosy starter homes, they look lovely placed together. I really like that both have patios as well! They look really sweet and I like the roof shapes.

I bookmarked this thread! It is inspiring to see how nice houses can be built with starter money. :)
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,016 Member
    Many thanks for your beautiful comments @Nellythekidd very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member

All these starters are really great! Incredible value for money :) I like the challenge of building a starter, but have only made a few, therefore I often download from the gallery. I decided to make a series of "starter packs" with a house and also a simmer that matches it.

Here is the first one :)

"Vain Jane is a very classy girl. Always wearing very classy clothes, ownes very classy things.. - Everything always bought by her wealthy father. Now Jane is moving out and shockingly her father gave her a budget of only 20000k! Can you believe it!? Jane, however, was so excited to find this house at such a low price! It is tiny but absolutely classy, and now vain Jane wont have to lose face when inviting people to her home." :D

Starter 1 - Posh & Classy http://tinyurl.com/jxsdnsc
    Vain Jane http://tinyurl.com/h3lgp9x

22.10.2016_21.05.41_zpsxwx1owtu.jpg

22.10.2016_22.05.06_zpsfcjth2qw.jpg

22.10.2016_22.05.31_zpsz6w32m99.jpg

22.10.2016_22.06.39_zpszg45mh3o.jpg

22.10.2016_22.08.06_zpsztmgpo6f.jpg

• Options
    It is a great idea that you have made a " starter pack" with a sim and their home! @Miliksim :) It was very nice reading the background story of Vain Jane! :) She is very nice! The black colour scheme of her clothing and hair look very nice together. She will enjoy living in her "Posh and Classy " home . Very nice exterior design of the home! Nice roof covered front porch and the open shutter windows are a nice touch either sides of the front porch. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The black and white floor tiling in the kitchen looks very nice! It looks great the way it separates off the kitchen area. Nice sofa seat sitting area for Jane to enjoy resting there reading a book. The leafy picture is a calming touch on the wall. The flower on the dining table is pretty for her to see when eating a meal.
    The sim and home are very nice! :)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,551 Member
    Some lovely new contributions to the thread, thank you all for sharing <3

Unfortunately, I cannot use a computer at the moment so cannot update the links in my OP (I find it impossible to do that on my tablet). I will do it as soon as I am able, but this may be a while.
  • Options
    Orangutan

A small starter home comprising double bedroom leading to balcony, bathroom, open plan kitchen, living and dining areas. Carport and driveway and space at the rear to add outdoor activities. Named Orangutan because of the colours and I thought it looked quite ape-like :)

Download here

myHATkA.png

SgAJDgq.jpg

7k3U7Zi.png

NAFBH4J.png

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Orangutan is a very nice starter! Masajo :) The orange,brown and black colour scheme of the exterior and interior looks very nice. Very nice exterior design of the home! It is nice that the home has large glass windows for sims to enjoy looking out at the outdoors views whilst inside the home. The design of the car port is great! The design of the circular floor rugs in the living room looks very nice and creative ! I have posted about your home on your showcase thread.
    Sims will enjoy living in your home :)
  • Options
    Many thanks dear @rosemow you really are kindness itself, your words always bring lots of happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    @Miliksim Posh starter home! I enjoyed reading the backstory (poor Jane getting only 20k !). I like how Vain Jane's style of dressing and jewellery looks like it goes perfectly with the style of the home. The home looks like a mini-mansion and the use of black and white colors fits here perfectly and looks dramatic, modern and posh.
    @masajo Lovely modern starter home, I written in your showcase topic. I really like how it feels modern, warm and peaceful at the same time. Beautiful starter inside and out with lovely color scheme and style!

It's fun to get to see the starter homes here! :)
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Thank you dears @rosemow and @Nellythekidd! So glad you liked my starter builds! *group hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3

@Nellythekidd Yeah, choosing a favorite would be quite challenging, but glad you liked my Tudor and my Eco starter! Thanks again! :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Many thanks for your beautiful words @Nellythekidd really appreciate your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Ash89Ash89 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Lovely starter homes! I looked through and I'll comment the new ones posted in October.

@Ash89 The starter bungalow takes me to the beach! I really like the fresh colors you have used throughout the building.

Thank you @Nellythekidd

QA8gxZg.png
  • Options

COZY CHARMER

DOWNLOAD HERE

A cute and cozy little charming starter home perfect for young couples, bachelors, and bachelorettes. An outside kitchen on the side porch with a cozy little living space on the inside. #ash#ash1689#testplayed#nocc#maxis#cute#starter#starterhome#cozy#cottage#cheap#affordable#singlefamily

YnY5JHz.png
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Cozy Charmer is a very homely starter @Ash89 :) Very nice exterior of the home! The slanted roofing looks great! The green colour of the exterior gives a nice look to the home. The design of the patios with how the columns are used looks very great! It is nice that there is an outdoors cooking and dining area on the side porch for sims to enjoy eating meals at the table in the outdoors air. The plants and flowers look pretty on the front edges of the front and side patio areas . Nice sitting area on the front porch for sims to enjoy resting there watching sims pass by their home. Very nice layout of the interior of the home.
    It is a very nice starter ! :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Cozy Charmer is a very homely starter @Ash89 :) Very nice exterior of the home! The slanted roofing looks great! The green colour of the exterior gives a nice look to the home. The design of the patios with how the columns are used looks very great! It is nice that there is an outdoors cooking and dining area on the side porch for sims to enjoy eating meals at the table in the outdoors air. The plants and flowers look pretty on the front edges of the front and side patio areas . Nice sitting area on the front porch for sims to enjoy resting there watching sims pass by their home. Very nice layout of the interior of the home.
    It is a very nice starter ! :)

Thank you, Rose <3:smiley:

QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Thank you @rosemow and @Nellythekidd so much for your comments! <3
    @masajo and @Ash89 - those are some very nice starterhomes!
    Hugs!
  • Options
    The Nook

The Nook is a modern starter home using basegame items only. Double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living and dining areas with a private rear patio for relaxing and playing the guitar :)

Download here

XFytlcs.png

atZDBri.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    The Nook is a very starter home for sims to begin their sims life in! @Masajo :) It is great that it contains only Base game items.! I have posted about your very nice modern home on your showcase thread.
  • Options
    Big thank you dear @rosemow for all your wonderful kindness, you are a true inspiration to us all :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Another really cute and stylish starter @masajo <3
  • Options
    Thank you so much @elanorbreton very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Here is another little starter created for BnS56 challenge :)

Two Hoots

LIFFuTS.png

OdNwXzq.jpg

anDhxpY.jpg

More pics here
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Ooh, I love the brown and yellow scheme <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji