Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 5 rumored for 2019!

Comments

• Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    well while waiting for sims 5, i'm also wating for TGL game which looks like gonna be really a real life simulator and not just "get packs" game,
    after found which some life simulators are being made by others peoples not i feel more calm and don't need to wait soo much for sims 5, well maxis really lost a customer on my with they poor development on sims 4.
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    NGCManNGCMan Posts: 442 Member
    Some skills would be:

Woodcutting

Mining

and a max level of 15 for skills (Or unlimited!)
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited April 2016
    If it's true, we could probably expect 8-10 "cycles" expansions, ie, 16-20 SPs, 8-10 GPs and 8-10 EPs, by my approximate calculations.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    loverbear27loverbear27 Posts: 5 New Member
    I won't be buying anymore Sims 4 stuff :) Just going to wait for Sims 5.
  • Options
    jayzaldijayzaldi Posts: 65 Member
    I want to see the TS5 make up for the realistic anticipation we had for TS4 but that may not happen.
  • Options
    jayzaldijayzaldi Posts: 65 Member
    don't get me wrong I love the cute cartoony look of TS4 but seeing a realistic TS5 would be amazing and I would definitely buy it
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    I want the sims 4 to become a solid game before the sims 5 comes out. Ya'll need to chill.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    How do you think the sims 5 will look graphically and how do you think it will different from the sims 4? Personally I think that it will look like the sims 4 personally because the whole design and look of the sims 4 is fashionable now with the cartoony flat ui type look and I can't imagine that it would change again in the next four years if ts5 comes out in 2020 and I think it will be different from the sims 4 because it will have more feature that we actually wanted including new ones and improvements from previous instalments but I don't know lol time will just tell, What about you? :)
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    MayleeMaylee Posts: 80 Member
    OMG guys this is official!
  • Options
    RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    lol we only have 2 expansions for the sims 4 and we are already discussing sims 5 :s I hope EA just focuses on this game version for now.

...in any case I hope if they make another sims base game they make it an open world again.
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I'm still enjoying TS4, and think I will wait on TS5. I barely have enough free time to play TS4, and I'm definitely not even trying to think of TS5 yet.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    jadestormxuejadestormxue Posts: 22 Member
    I'm always checking the news in google and noticed this today and it has to do with Sims 4 and the possible Sims 5 I can't post the link on the forum because I dont have enough points. but you can find the news on www.gamenguide.com
  • Options
    jadestormxuejadestormxue Posts: 22 Member
    The Sims" recently made news online after rumors suggests, "The Sims 5" is happening soon. However, that's all there is to it as Maxis fails to give any concrete details about it. Maxis apparently released its fourth and final The Sims installment in 2014 and since then, news about the next installment never did came around.
    If ever there's going to be "The Sims 5," fans may have to wait until 2019; that's if we follow the pattern by which, Maxis deliver the series. Every 5 years, they release the next installment and given how "The Sims 4" happened in 2014, it's likely that "The Sims 5" will arrive in 2019.

However, the pull of "The Sims 5" not happening is also strong as prior to the release of "The Sims 4." Maxis producer Grant Rodiek said, "The Sims 5" will have to depend on how the latest series will fare in the market.

Unfortunately, "The Sims 4" was unsuccessful, scoring only 70/100 in the MetaCritic, the Christian Daily reports. Despite that, not everyone was against the game and those who have faithfully followed the game obviously want the next series.

"The Sims" is not available on any platform aside from the PC and Mac, so it's quite hard for the developer to reach wider range of players. Maybe when they can fully integrate the game to Xbox One and the PS4 console, will the rating increase, thus giving equal opportunity for "The Sims 5" to compete with the other games.

If you have not been updated on the sequence by which the series was released. "The Sims" was launched in 2002, followed by "The Sims 2" in September 2014, "The Sims 3" in June 2009, "The Sims 4" in 2014 and the "The Sims 5" with an undetermined date.

Are you also hoping on "The Sims 5" to arrive soon? Don't miss all upcoming updates on the series by reading on GamenGuide.com.
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    If I'm honest, I'm not at all excited nor even care about the future of The Sims. For me, what future? Sure, my mind could change if EA goes in the right direction, but really, I don't see that happening. So for now and most likely forever, unfortunately, the future of The Sims is dead. I can strongly imagine "TS5" being labeled as a different genre with a whole new direction and possibly being a cross platform game that plays extremely casual with a million microtransactions. Perhaps just like a reboot with a new name besides The Sims part.

I'm just happy The Sims exist, and I'm happy TS2 and TS3 were created. <3
    Shiyomoto_2_0001.jpg
    snapshot_7ef71797_004d653e.jpg
    Screenshot_2239.jpg
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I hope that TS5 lives up to what TS4 should have been, if it ever happens. When and if it comes out, I'm not going to be rushing out to buy it. I'll probably watch some youtube videos to make sure it's what I want
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    YubellYubell Posts: 440 Member
    It's probably fake we've only just got sims 4 and by the looks of how the sims 4 is going the sims might not even happen.
  • Options
    DriesDries Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm really looking forward to a new Sims installment, since Eaxis really let me down on this one :(
  • Options
    rosepuckettrosepuckett Posts: 55 Member
    I wish they would just improve TS4 we put so much money into all of the other ones from TS2, 3 and now 4 with expansion packs.
  • Options
    rosepuckettrosepuckett Posts: 55 Member
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    Meh, if there is going to be a sims 5 that would probably be approximately the time it would come out. Who knows if it'll happen or not. Back during sims 3 when people wanted to start speculating about sims 4 I was totally up to join in on that because I felt given the awesome things they had done with 1-3 that they could and would really blow me away with 4. It was fun to talk about the cool things people thought they could expand on with 4. Now seeing what they've actually done with 4 I really have no interest in thinking about the potential that sims 5 could have. I have no hope that they'll care to give us a real sequel.

At this point I'm expecting sims 5 to have sims 1 style create a sim, to only have one life stage (adults) and to be played on a single lot. We won't have to worry about loading screens vs. open world because there will literally be only one lot.

Plus considering all the money we put into each of the games. I would like to see TS4 just upgraded to be the very best

• Options
    1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    Why are we reviving a fake article from over a year ago and giving it genuine consideration? Shouldn't this be moved to the speculation thread?
  • Options
    DeliciousSpatulaDeliciousSpatula Posts: 52 Member
    Whaaaaat, Sims 5?

My mind is not prepared.

All jokes aside, I really love Sims 3, so I'd just like more of that but more stable, pretty please.
  • Options
    RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    Well, I know back then there was no toddlers --- I'm sure you know that now there is... I also really hope that pets are introduced straight away -- as should be seasons. I also think it would be really cool to have amusement parks introduced -- Ferris wheels, roller coasters, and a lot more for family trips! There also could be the traits *nauseous* maybe even *motion sick*. I also think it could be really neat if there was actually a Christmas where Santa comes and brings a present for the kids, and a Christmas Vacation from the school where you don't have to actually take a vacation. it would also be cool, as the Get To Work pack introduces, that you could travel with your sims to work. But! You still can't go to school with them... I think that would be neat, and choose whether to be a good kid and listen, or a bad kid who talks and throws spitballs!!! My opinion, but that would be really neat to me! Who Agrees?
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • Options
    VapeMaster420x69VapeMaster420x69 Posts: 13 New Member
    I hope
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    Meh, if there is going to be a sims 5 that would probably be approximately the time it would come out. Who knows if it'll happen or not. Back during sims 3 when people wanted to start speculating about sims 4 I was totally up to join in on that because I felt given the awesome things they had done with 1-3 that they could and would really blow me away with 4. It was fun to talk about the cool things people thought they could expand on with 4. Now seeing what they've actually done with 4 I really have no interest in thinking about the potential that sims 5 could have. I have no hope that they'll care to give us a real sequel.

At this point I'm expecting sims 5 to have sims 1 style create a sim, to only have one life stage (adults) and to be played on a single lot. We won't have to worry about loading screens vs. open world because there will literally be only one lot.

Plus considering all the money we put into each of the games. I would like to see TS4 just upgraded to be the very best

TS4 will never be and couldn't be the best.
    Lu4ERme.gif